Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 221 222 [223] 224 225 ... 264

Author Topic: -~Rise of the Alterverse~- IC [Dem Space Hulks]  (Read 95843 times)

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
  • Certified Time Traveler
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of the Magic Girls: Alterverse IC [Dem Space Hulks]
« Reply #3330 on: October 07, 2015, 08:30:24 pm »

The lone imp tears open a portal and eagerly steps through, beckoning them in with an extended claw as flames burst from the gate. Within the the portal a rocky gulch of hellfire and maroon-colored stone, dead and hot bones scattered about the ground. A bone cracks in the distance as the armored man cracks a bone apart with his boot, his red mask lenses turning in their direction.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #3331 on: October 07, 2015, 08:47:48 pm »

Durah sighs and shoulders her weapons.
"Did y'all really need to do that?"

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile
« Reply #3332 on: October 07, 2015, 11:39:14 pm »

"Weren't finished!"

Melinda, now Skyflame, charges at the target, ready for combat.
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
  • Distant Traces of Beauty
    • View Profile
« Reply #3333 on: October 08, 2015, 01:31:56 pm »

Lilly took a step forwards,
"Surrender, we outnumber you" she tried to emit a confident aura, her voice betrayed her however.
* greatorder smothers Kansa with earwax

Adragis

• Bay Watcher
  • Edgelady Supreme
    • View Profile
« Reply #3334 on: October 08, 2015, 01:44:28 pm »

Lilian grins savagely, old wounds already opening up as her teeth sharpened.
"Looks like we're gonna have to rip you to pieces faster this time~"
thincake

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3335 on: October 08, 2015, 09:05:12 pm »

~Alucard~
A forlorn, mechanical chuckle sounded from the armored figure.
 "You think you can stop me? How quaint. Soon, in my hands, I will hold undefinable power. The power to end all and start all, the power of the planesmiths themselves, the power to redefine existence itself. If blood must be shed to complete this, than so be it; what better laboratory than the bloodsoaked battlefield?"
He raised his hand a small dark blade of energy jousting from his finger. He takes it and gently sweeps downward to open a portal, and walks in whilst beckoning them with his other hand, "Come in, don't be shy. Warriors shouldn't be afraid of death," he finally said before moving in, leaving the pulsating portal to another, mysterious world, wide open to invite them in. Doubt may overtake some of them, perhaps fear; or indefatigable confidence and tenacity that fills the void of fear.
((List yourself if you're participating in combat.))

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3336 on: October 08, 2015, 11:11:13 pm »

Durah shrugs before running into the portal yelling and spewing bullets full blast from her guns.

Adragis

• Bay Watcher
  • Edgelady Supreme
    • View Profile
« Reply #3337 on: October 09, 2015, 01:46:30 am »

((Could you stick Lilian with some sort of default combat template for this encounter? I don't want to miss out because I haven't had time to sheet.))
Lilan is suspicious.
Lilian easily keeps pace with Durah, allowing her to hide behind her.
thincake

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #3338 on: October 09, 2015, 05:12:45 am »

((I do want to include Sefia/Shen, but I have still not stated their spells and what not. I'll get around to it eventually, but eh.))
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3339 on: October 09, 2015, 09:53:21 am »

Skyflame chases the enemy through the portal.
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
  • Distant Traces of Beauty
    • View Profile
« Reply #3340 on: October 10, 2015, 03:45:02 am »

Lilly after a moment's hesitation followed through the portal
* greatorder smothers Kansa with earwax

Pencil_Art

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3341 on: October 10, 2015, 04:08:58 am »

((I would like to combat, but I haven't updated my sheet yet.))

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3342 on: October 10, 2015, 12:52:45 pm »

((well, PN is once again seperated from the interwebs, so I guess you all have time to finish your sheets))

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
T1
« Reply #3343 on: October 11, 2015, 01:39:25 pm »

~The Demiplane~

They tread through the portal, and they feel their very being whisked away, alien and eldritch feelings surrounding them as they walk from their world; as their vision unfades and their self materializes, they first see blue runes glowing with arcane energy beneath them, inscribed onto a ground of finely carved stone brick. They look upwards and find that they have appeared within a circular room with five doorways cut outwards to the outside, dark and decaying ground and a sky as black as the void itself. Surrounding them is massive walls of natural-appearing rock, block their path as it cuts to form a maze-like structure all throughout. How large the world they are in is, they do not know, only that they know that their goal is at the end.

In the distance, next to a nook of rock, is what appears to be a dead demon, its wings singed with a strange burn.
All around them came a crazed, ominous voice echoing in their ears:
 "You'll have to find me first, yes, you'll have to find me. Pathetic, only four of you for me to play with. It matters not. You will all die all the same."
Every one of them can sense a huge source of dark magic a long ways away, charging up. Could it be the Worldslayer, or his own spell?

Quote from: Initiative
[S] Skyflame [FIRE]
[D] Durah
[L] Lilly [LIGHTNING]
[L] Lilian

Spoiler: Battlemap (click to show/hide)

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3344 on: October 11, 2015, 01:42:17 pm »

Durah ignores the voice and goes down the left most passage. Everyone knows you do that first.
Pages: 1 ... 221 222 [223] 224 225 ... 264