Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 208 209 [210] 211 212 ... 264

Author Topic: -~Rise of the Alterverse~- IC [Dem Space Hulks]  (Read 95911 times)

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of the Magic Girls: Alterverse IC [Dem Space Hulks]
« Reply #3135 on: September 16, 2015, 12:38:49 pm »

"This base was constructed for us, the people who were on the spaceship, you just kinda showed up out of nowhere without asking anybody. You are more or less a guest."
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3136 on: September 16, 2015, 12:45:16 pm »

"I see. As if getting abducted earns you the right to build such a thing. Have you ever considered who owns the land that the base is built on? Did you ask them permission to do so? File out the appropriate forms? Get it inspected to ensure it's up to code?"

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3137 on: September 16, 2015, 01:36:24 pm »

"Trying to distract from the matter at hand, that this is not your kitchen?"
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3138 on: September 16, 2015, 02:15:04 pm »

"No. The point that I'm getting at is that legally it is my kitchen, so you should be glad that I'm just here as a 'guest'. Now get out and I'll make you something if you're that hungry. Otherwise leave me to work in peace." Because Roshanak has a vague understanding of how Melinda's mind works she takes out her photocopies of the deeds to the base, backing up her words.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3139 on: September 16, 2015, 03:11:55 pm »

"Eh, could be fake, demons fake shit all the time, so thank you, but no thank you, I requested a traced teleport, not a sandwich."

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3140 on: September 16, 2015, 03:21:16 pm »

Roshanak's eyes narrow a fraction more as she glares at Melinda. "Whatever you say. I bet you didn't even read them, did you? So if you don't want a sandwich then you'll be leaving, won't you?"

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3141 on: September 16, 2015, 03:24:03 pm »

"From you."

She continues to add mayonaise to her sandwich

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3142 on: September 16, 2015, 03:31:37 pm »

"Get out of kitchen. Now," Roshanak says, her eyebrow twitching.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3143 on: September 16, 2015, 03:33:54 pm »

"Not before my hunger for sandwiches is stilled."

She said, adding some lettuce.

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3144 on: September 16, 2015, 03:44:18 pm »

The demon glares at Melinda for a few more seconds, and then goes back to tidying up the place.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3145 on: September 16, 2015, 03:46:01 pm »

Melinda, feeling satisfied that indeed this demon was all talk, cotninues to finish the penultimate sandwich, then grabs a beer and nuts and sits down in front of the TV, eventhough half the couch was sucked into the void by Alucard. Even in warzones there is comfort to be found.

Poltifar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3146 on: September 16, 2015, 04:52:49 pm »

Victoria hovers around Roshanak while she tidies the place, staring expectantly. Once Melinda leaves with her snack, she sighs. "Mmm... can I... have a sandwich...?"
<@Poltifar> yeah i've played life for almost 23 years
<@Poltifar> i specced myself into a corner, i should just reroll
<@Akroma> eh
<@Akroma> just play the minigames until your subscription runs out

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3147 on: September 16, 2015, 05:06:47 pm »

"Since you asked so politely unlike some people I will make you one." The demon does just that, making a sandwich with all of the fixings for Victoria. "There you go. I hope that you enjoy it. If you ever need anything else just ask."

Poltifar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3148 on: September 16, 2015, 05:20:11 pm »

Victoria holds the sandwich in her mouth, mumbling a thanks through it, as she lazily wanders back to the common room.
<@Poltifar> yeah i've played life for almost 23 years
<@Poltifar> i specced myself into a corner, i should just reroll
<@Akroma> eh
<@Akroma> just play the minigames until your subscription runs out

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3149 on: September 16, 2015, 05:21:34 pm »

"Hey. Game's on."
Pages: 1 ... 208 209 [210] 211 212 ... 264