Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 264

Author Topic: -~Rise of the Alterverse~- IC [Dem Space Hulks]  (Read 95543 times)

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of the Magic Girls: Alterverse IC [All Stories begin somewhere.]
« Reply #30 on: July 16, 2015, 11:33:29 am »

((The Layar helped, shush.))
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

Poltifar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 16, 2015, 11:34:24 am »

Victoria naps on a couch in her new apartment in Shanghai, having only recently arrived and moved in. Moving is exhausting!
<@Poltifar> yeah i've played life for almost 23 years
<@Poltifar> i specced myself into a corner, i should just reroll
<@Akroma> eh
<@Akroma> just play the minigames until your subscription runs out

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 16, 2015, 11:38:51 am »

Sen looks out over Tokyo Plaza from a rooftop. She sighs and begins to count.

10:00 PM

Emilia is suddenly startled by her window shattering and a large figure lunging at her. [8 vs ??] She is quickly knocked out.

Gareth is suddenly jumped by a large figure, [17 vs ??] easily dodging out of the way as a large green arm crashes down in front of him. Another arm crashes down near him [13 vs ??] yet he manages to dodge out of the way again. [5 vs ??] Suddenly his vision blacks out as a large red arm crashes into his forehead.

Lily soon realizes that it has become eerily quite. At this hour it should still be rather busy... [10 vs ??] She feels a large hand wrap around her throat, and within moments she starts to lose consciousnesses, noticing a needle being pulled from her arm.

Melinda hears a clinking sound on the ground, and, upon looking down, see's one of her own stun grenades rolling towards her, pin pulled. [11 vs ??] The Grenades goes off, blinding her and knocking her back into a rather sturdy figure. He brings down an arm, knocking her out.

Petra would note several large figures wearing large coats walking towards her. The cafe she was in is oddly empty. [9 vs ??] She doesn't have time to react as two prongs stick into her, causing her to fall to the ground, writhing in pain. The largest of the figures brings his foot down onto her head, knocking her out.

Lilly hears her door being kicked in and quickly gets up and runs to the phone [14 vs ??] making it to it and started to dial the police. [10 vs ??] she isn't able to say a word before the phone is smashed and a green arm slams into her, sending her back into a wall and knocking her out.

Sen [11 vs ??] doesn't have time to react as a large green arm grabs and picks her up. She struggles before being slammed hard into the roof top.

Aisly notices several large figures enter into the Cafe she is in, as well as that it is eerily quite and devoid of other people. [14 vs ??] Aisly realizes the danger present and quickly jumps out of the way of the large hammer that is sent smashing into a table. [7 vs ??] She only realizes too late the fact that her dodge put her right into the arms of the second Large figure, who wraps his large arm around her throat and squeezes until she passes out.

Vira [9 vs ??] is quickly taken by surprise and knocked unconscious.

As N1ckl3 is enjoying his Cup of Joe, poor Joe, a rather large man? in a long coat walks up to him and hims him a note. [12 vs ??] Before N1ckl3 can read the note, however, the man? pulls out a tazer and presses it hard into him, unleashing strong currents into him, causing him to black out.

Victoria [8 vs ??] will only remember having a bad dream as the stealthy man who broke into her apartment places a rag over her mouth, ensuring she won't wake up during the abduction.

((Did I miss anyone?))
« Last Edit: July 16, 2015, 08:00:05 pm by Sanure »
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 16, 2015, 11:40:57 am »

((I assume that Petra is unconscious?))
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: July 16, 2015, 11:41:31 am »

((Everyone should be knocked out.))

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: July 16, 2015, 11:41:53 am »

Melinda is knocked out! Hurrah.
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: July 16, 2015, 11:42:37 am »

((And Kidnapped. Very tragic. GG.))

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: July 16, 2015, 11:45:18 am »

Oh f-
And then Gareth was knocked out. Why did he have to tempt fate like that...?
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: July 16, 2015, 11:45:43 am »

Emilia's father likely goes up to check where his daughter is....and finds an empty bed, a little blood and a shattered window.

((token loli is rip))

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: July 16, 2015, 11:46:40 am »

Considering that Petra was in a crowded Starbucks, some people probably noticed the teenager being kidnapped right in front of them.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
  • Distant Traces of Beauty
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: July 16, 2015, 11:47:03 am »

Lilly slumped against the wall, her body going limp as she fell quickly into unconsciousness.
* greatorder smothers Kansa with earwax

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: July 16, 2015, 11:51:05 am »

Considering that Petra was in a crowded Starbucks, some people probably noticed the teenager being kidnapped right in front of them.

((It had noticably gotten eerily less crowded and more Empty as stated in the kidnapping area :3.))

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: July 16, 2015, 11:53:02 am »

I like how Vira had an effectively identical experience to an irl experience of mine, minus the being kidnapped part.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: July 16, 2015, 11:53:49 am »

01000110 01110101 01100011 01101011 00100000 01111001 01101111 01110101 00100000 01100001 01110011 01110011 01101000 01101111 01101100 01100101 00101110.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: July 16, 2015, 11:53:49 am »

((Gah, missed that.))
Petra? Petra! Wake up, damnit! Emily shouts in Petra's head. Petra does not respond, being unconscious and all.
Sigtext!
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 264