Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 198 199 [200] 201 202 ... 264

Author Topic: -~Rise of the Alterverse~- IC [Dem Space Hulks]  (Read 95964 times)

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
  • Certified Time Traveler
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of the Magic Girls: Alterverse IC [Dem Space Hulks]
« Reply #2985 on: September 05, 2015, 07:53:27 pm »

As Skyflame bolts towards Alucard, she suddenly finds him disappear.
 "Didn't I warn you?" she heard from behind; she turned to see bright purple light emanate from his hands, into a beam which grazes her arm, right through her draconic scales.

Adragis

• Bay Watcher
  • Edgelady Supreme
    • View Profile
« Reply #2986 on: September 05, 2015, 11:20:54 pm »

Lilian looks thoughtful.
"Yeah... uhh, Derek?"
thincake

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile
« Reply #2987 on: September 06, 2015, 07:10:44 am »

((Sigh, now I wish we had rules, where teleporting defensively and attacking are literaly two different actions and can't be done in just one go :P. I will now have to wait for Sanure to post the rules, as freeform seems to not quite portrait the fight in a fair manner. I mean come on, this is still years away from Alucard joining the northsdale group, and he was level 1 when he joined.))

"Oh no a scratch whatever will I dooo."

Already, the wounds began closing. Slower than before, but days of rest where happening in seconds
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
  • Distant Traces of Beauty
    • View Profile
« Reply #2988 on: September 06, 2015, 08:37:13 am »

Lilly studied the ominous portal once again,
"I hope that will work and that she will get back soon"
* greatorder smothers Kansa with earwax

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2989 on: September 06, 2015, 09:07:21 am »

((Fair? akroma, this is a BBEG. there is no fair in a 1v1 where he is supposed to be fought in a 3v10. He isn't supposed to be the same Alucard from v2/3, because he isn't.))
 "Ah, I see it now. Superhuman regeneration. If you regenerate my damage faster, then I suppose I will have to kill you faster."
Another beam flew by her as she instinctively dodged it; and another, and soon it became several per second which grew to be difficult to dodge; several grazed her side, and one pierced entirely through her body, in the chest. Another went through her leg, and another went through her shoulder. She seems to slowly be losing the battle.

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2990 on: September 06, 2015, 09:11:30 am »

((What is he supposed to be then? Also I really need to be paying attention to this more. I have no idea what's going on or why Alucard is here.))

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2991 on: September 06, 2015, 09:14:10 am »

((PN, PM me with Alucard's current stats and the attack he just did~))

((@USEC, You should. It's quite fun))

Pulling in as much power as she can muster, Sen (who happens to be in her demon form) releases a blinding bolt of light at Alucard attempting to not only blind him, but peirce his armor with a heavenly spear.
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2992 on: September 06, 2015, 09:14:29 am »

((What is he supposed to be then? Also I really need to be paying attention to this more. I have no idea what's going on or why Alucard is here.))
((A villain.))

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2993 on: September 06, 2015, 09:25:06 am »

((I know I should. The problem is that I have no idea how to. Nor do I have any idea what's going on right now. It also doesn't help that I want to make all of the new characters.))

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2994 on: September 06, 2015, 09:51:41 am »

((just saying that the moment the rules hit, half of the stuff Alucard has been doing will have been impossible, rendering the previous scenes comicaly out of line for when actual combat starts, and several dozen actions per turn becomes just one))

Skyflame grinned as the attacks came in. Firing them so fast, the enemy gave up on firepower. Still, this was getting tiresome. And so she charged towards him, through the line of fire. Her sheer recklessness helping her reach Alucard before he could teleport again, pinning him down.

"Got you now. IMP, A GATE TO THE BUNKER!"

And with a grip like a vice, Skyflame propelled herself, and the enemy, through the gate opened by the imp, crashing in the bunkers community room, spilling Lillies drink. Target has been retrieved.

((but fine, if several actions per turn and auto hits is how we are rolling))

((Also Sanure, Sen was not there. I guess she can blind him once they crash in the kitchen, damn you for ninjaing me))
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2995 on: September 06, 2015, 10:01:47 am »

((I'm not doing this.
1. Powergaming pinning him down
2. blatantly assuming the imp can open a second gate, and then controlling him for yourself. Again, powergame.
This is not happening, sorry.))

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
  • Distant Traces of Beauty
    • View Profile
« Reply #2996 on: September 06, 2015, 10:14:13 am »

((I don't really think pinning him down is power gaming, it's an action and just as much as anything has been going on in this fight. If that's the case I would leave it up to Sanure to whether the imp can open a gate or much. Either way this fight should really be left alone until the rules come in, it's probably best to let Melinda escape for now so you can come back to this later.
* greatorder smothers Kansa with earwax

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2997 on: September 06, 2015, 10:17:11 am »

((A barrage of dozens of beams is okay, but tackling someone and grabbing them is not? As for the gate, fine, leave it to Sanure if the Imp can make a gate in time. But if you call me out on powergaming because I fucking *grabbed* your character, something is wrong here))

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2998 on: September 06, 2015, 10:58:45 am »

((Powergaming is when you force your actions upon someone else. By definition, you powergamed.
And the imp can't open two gates at the same time, so that is also a no.))

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2999 on: September 06, 2015, 11:19:06 am »

((you forced your actions upon me, so I may do the same. And the imp can always close the first gate))
Pages: 1 ... 198 199 [200] 201 202 ... 264