Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 119 120 [121] 122 123 ... 264

Author Topic: -~Rise of the Alterverse~- IC [Dem Space Hulks]  (Read 96126 times)

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of the Magic Girls: Alterverse IC [Dem Space Hulks]
« Reply #1800 on: August 06, 2015, 10:50:12 am »

"Go home."
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1801 on: August 06, 2015, 10:51:19 am »

"Maybe we should see what the rest of the group who also decides things related to the group thinks, huh?"
Black lives matter.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1802 on: August 06, 2015, 10:55:28 am »

"You see when the people here were in danger, I rushed to their defence, immediatly. It didn't matter wether I could defeat the enemy or not, what matters is that I did. And this is where we are different. You hid when they were in danger, and now you want them to protect you? Didn't you understand what this group is going to be? Soldiers have to trust one another, this is what makes them an army. These guys might not like me much, and thats okay, because they know I will step up for them when I am needed. Can they say the same about you?"
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1803 on: August 06, 2015, 10:56:58 am »

Sokka suddenly feels a presence behind them. "Why did you let food out?"

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1804 on: August 06, 2015, 11:04:20 am »

"...Look, I messed up. I know. But it's a one-time thing, I swear. I don't know what was up. Also we're all like fourteen in an RP-focused game please calm down I want to prove myself to everyone that It won't happ--"
oh
hey vira
"Uh, what..?"
Black lives matter.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1805 on: August 06, 2015, 11:05:14 am »

"Oh I am sure you want to do that."

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #1806 on: August 06, 2015, 11:05:49 am »

Emilia is probably just around the corner from the medbay, resting her hurt leg- jumping out of windows as a 14 year old girl who doesn't exactly have the biggest frame does hurt.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1807 on: August 06, 2015, 11:06:49 am »

"Um, yes, I just said I do."
Black lives matter.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1808 on: August 06, 2015, 11:07:13 am »

"But war is not like that. Go home."

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1809 on: August 06, 2015, 11:09:55 am »

"You let food go. You utter moron. This is why you need to make a food notfood distinction. This is why PETA is bullshit. Lizard was food. You do not emphasize with food. You just eat it, it's food. It's what it's meant for. It has nothing else in its existence beyond being eaten. Because. It. Is. Food. You do not heal food."

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1810 on: August 06, 2015, 11:12:46 am »

"A-alright, look, can you stop saying that over and over?
And jeez, sorry for putting the guy with no stupid legs in the healing tank so he wouldn't be in a coma or whatever so we could question him about why the- the hell he's trying to start a stupid war or whatever he was doing with us, I assumed the AI in charge of the whole ship could shove him out once he was awake! My fault for underestimating the person who knows what she's doing and talking about here, right, guys?"
Black lives matter.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1811 on: August 06, 2015, 11:13:54 am »

Melinda listens to Vira, then lightens a cigarette. Dear god she was surrounded by morons.

"Here comes the ...yep, now I have a migraine."

Adragis

• Bay Watcher
  • Edgelady Supreme
    • View Profile
« Reply #1812 on: August 06, 2015, 11:14:40 am »

If Lilian had heard Vira's rant, she would have commited suicide a few times over out of sheer angst. Thankfully, she didn't, and she's just crying. Out of sheer angst.
thincake

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1813 on: August 06, 2015, 11:15:08 am »

"Especially when your brain is inside one, huh?"
Black lives matter.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #1814 on: August 06, 2015, 11:15:37 am »

"Vira, the next time you talk about eating a sentient being I'm going to find some reason to get you locked in prison."
Pages: 1 ... 119 120 [121] 122 123 ... 264