Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 111 112 [113] 114 115 ... 264

Author Topic: -~Rise of the Alterverse~- IC [Dem Space Hulks]  (Read 96097 times)

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of the Magic Girls: Alterverse IC [Dem Space Hulks]
« Reply #1680 on: August 05, 2015, 10:18:54 am »

"You are nothing more than an alchemy ingredient!"

Being almost evenly matched, Skyflame locks Kren in close quarter combat. Should he try to run, he'd just expose himself to attack. Should he try to fight, Skyflame, both by ownh virtue and by backup, would slowly overcome him.
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1681 on: August 05, 2015, 10:21:52 am »

((sheer constitution? The fact that in his current stat he is at least 25% dragon, or the fact that because it makes for a better story? You're pick))

Kren almost seems disappointed, heat radiating from his body. For each blow Skyflame gives him, he seems to return it two-fold.

Kren's body is radiating extreme heat. Anybody without heat protection will take damage if they remain near.
« Last Edit: August 05, 2015, 10:24:31 am by Sanure »
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

smurfingtonthethird

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #1682 on: August 05, 2015, 10:25:07 am »

"Oi lizardbutt! How does it feel to have lost to children?"

John focuses the null field onto Kren as he makes his approach, drawing the heat and his magical strength away from him.
RIP Moot ;-;7 Sigtext!

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1683 on: August 05, 2015, 10:25:36 am »

((Salamanders and dragons are two entirely different things))

Skyflame doesn't let up. His and her blood exciting her alike, each blow is heavier and heavier, each step taken cracking the ground beneath her.
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1684 on: August 05, 2015, 10:28:57 am »

((Kren still not using magical heat or flames. The Salamander I refer to is a Red dragon.))

Kren ignores John and continues to engage Skyflame in combat. He doesn't seem any worse for wear.
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #1685 on: August 05, 2015, 10:30:52 am »

((The fuck? Is this Salamander a singular named beast, the race of actual lizards or the race of fire-associated lizards, along with gnomes, sylphs and so on?))

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1686 on: August 05, 2015, 10:31:13 am »

((but there literaly IS a magical creature called the fire salamander, why call him salamander and make him fire themed when he is actually dragon themed? Also yes, the heat would be magical))

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #1687 on: August 05, 2015, 10:32:07 am »

((If mean, if he's a dragon or a fire salamander, it's technically supernatural flame.))

smurfingtonthethird

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #1688 on: August 05, 2015, 10:32:30 am »

((fucking bullshit it isn't magical, his internal organs would be fried like chicken by now if they weren't immune to such high temperatures

Not to mention generating so much heat without magic is impossible))
RIP Moot ;-;7 Sigtext!

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #1689 on: August 05, 2015, 10:34:49 am »

Emily stands back, not wanting to be burnt to a crisp.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1690 on: August 05, 2015, 10:35:27 am »

((The first, A singular named beast of legends.

As to his theme, I am very complex when I make characters. As for the heat, I just say he is good at resisting a level 2 null field when the damn guy is level 5. and still technically a boss, and because I don't know what we were thinking when we allowed Null field as being a thing. But I digress, just let this intense mating display show of force happen.))

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1691 on: August 05, 2015, 10:37:17 am »

Skyflame begins breathing heavier, as she sues her focus to heal wounds all over her body. Durable she might be, but with her *allies* just standing by or downright fleeing...

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1692 on: August 05, 2015, 10:39:53 am »

Kren continues his onslaught, pushing more power and more fire into his attacks.

smurfingtonthethird

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #1693 on: August 05, 2015, 10:40:11 am »

((no.

Purely because you joked about furryXmonstergirl. HERESY OF THE HIGHEST ORDER

Lvl5 - lvl2 = lvl3 heat, evens out the odds and lets more characters with less heat tolerance in))

John launches a Feedback at Kren.
RIP Moot ;-;7 Sigtext!

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #1694 on: August 05, 2015, 10:40:52 am »

While Kren is distracted Nick runs and tackles him.
Pages: 1 ... 111 112 [113] 114 115 ... 264