Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 107 108 [109] 110 111 ... 264

Author Topic: -~Rise of the Alterverse~- IC [Dem Space Hulks]  (Read 96077 times)

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of the Magic Girls: Alterverse IC [Dem Space Hulks]
« Reply #1620 on: August 05, 2015, 07:29:59 am »

((I will be fixing it, but for now I'm going to take my time on getting it wrote, so yeah, don't expect combat on this little episode.))
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile
« Reply #1621 on: August 05, 2015, 07:33:43 am »

A gust of heat goes through the ship, as Melinda unleashes her draconic side.

"Ohhhh Kreee-heeeen."
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1622 on: August 05, 2015, 07:39:35 am »

An even hotter burst of heat responds back to Melinda's heat, "Don't worry. I know where to find you, wyrmling."
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"

Adragis

• Bay Watcher
  • Edgelady Supreme
    • View Profile
« Reply #1623 on: August 05, 2015, 07:40:35 am »

((Melinda and Kren are in heat))
thincake

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1624 on: August 05, 2015, 07:44:20 am »

((I knew that joke would happen eventually.))

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #1625 on: August 05, 2015, 07:47:12 am »

[Kasai]
Near the Ship

Kasai walks up to the ship/shuttle, and looks around for an entrance.
Emily shows them in, in time to hear the exchange between Melinda and Kren.
Are they...
Not that kind of heat, Emily.
"Should someone actually deal with that...?"
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1626 on: August 05, 2015, 08:04:28 am »

((Note, Melinda, nor anyone else see's Kren yet. Everyone was outside of the medical room when Kren woke up.))

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1627 on: August 05, 2015, 08:23:14 am »

"I will tear you apart!"

((is now skyflames canon voice))
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1628 on: August 05, 2015, 08:36:47 am »

"Does the wyrmling want to fight the true dragon?" A large metal crunching sound is heard from the medical room as Sepia screams, "Well, I might just have to disappoint you." Sepia screams again as metal tearing sounds throughout the shuttle, "I pick my fights, I wouldn't be second in command if I didn't." A large plume of fire erupts from the top of the shuttle as Sepia goes silent, "Salamander's Breath...." Hyoma looks absolutely frightened.
« Last Edit: August 05, 2015, 08:39:10 am by Sanure »

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #1629 on: August 05, 2015, 08:40:23 am »

"Yes, we should definitely deal with him. Like now."
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1630 on: August 05, 2015, 08:43:04 am »

"As clearly demonstrated in the ship, were you tried to take all of us on."

Skyflame spreads her wings and takes into the sky. If this guy wants to escape, she will see it.

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1631 on: August 05, 2015, 08:46:31 am »

Kren continues to speak from inside the ship as the plume of fire stops, "I suppose the error was on my part. I should have used my full strength." Kren begins to laugh as a large metallic tail pierces the ship from the inside, flames leaping out from underneath heavy scales.

Adragis

• Bay Watcher
  • Edgelady Supreme
    • View Profile
« Reply #1632 on: August 05, 2015, 08:49:30 am »

((...wait.
How big is this tail? 'cause Lilian's gonna need to get out sharpish if it's legit drag sized.))
thincake

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #1633 on: August 05, 2015, 08:50:51 am »

Kren continues to speak from inside the ship as the plume of fire stops, "I suppose the error was on my part. I should have used my full strength." Kren begins to laugh as a large metallic tail pierces the ship from the inside, flames leaping out from underneath heavy scales.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1634 on: August 05, 2015, 08:52:02 am »

Pages: 1 ... 107 108 [109] 110 111 ... 264