Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30] 31 32

Author Topic: Fate/millennium OOC (Recruiting, 7/12)  (Read 26802 times)

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
Re: Fate/millennium OOC (Recruiting, 7/12)
« Reply #435 on: August 17, 2015, 05:18:10 pm »

And they will have to wait a bit longer because VIDYA GAEMS M8

You could literally have your turn up in the time it took to type all this OOC stuff.
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #436 on: August 17, 2015, 05:38:11 pm »

Yes, but...
I'm going to be perfectly honest, I'm just not having any fun at all with this RP right now.
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #437 on: August 17, 2015, 05:40:52 pm »

Stirk, did you read the mechanics? Because technically, his 300 Spartans could take your Grande Armee and well, win.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #438 on: August 17, 2015, 05:42:52 pm »

Yes, but...
I'm going to be perfectly honest, I'm just not having any fun at all with this RP right now.
Find someone to attack? Frankly, most of us have made characters that just aren't the type to strike first.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #439 on: August 17, 2015, 05:45:27 pm »

He's attacking Napoleon though. :P

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #440 on: August 17, 2015, 05:46:36 pm »

Oh, how did I miss that...
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #441 on: August 17, 2015, 05:49:01 pm »

All Servants have a built-in Not-My-Problem Aura which causes you to ignore things to do with them.
Or something, I dunno.
Gimme a bit to write up a post.
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #442 on: August 17, 2015, 05:50:28 pm »

I would have but someone didn't mention that they had to summon minions... >:(

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #443 on: August 17, 2015, 05:52:18 pm »

Well, Caster could attack himself.

It's just, he's a weak-arse mage trying to physically fight, well, Hercules.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #444 on: August 17, 2015, 05:54:12 pm »

It'd be fun to see how long he lasted though. Be happy that it would be OOC for Toko to continue the attack, and that she doesn't know that Caster is so weak without servants.
Sigtext!

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #445 on: August 17, 2015, 05:58:23 pm »

It'd be fun to see how long he lasted though. Be happy that it would be OOC for Toko to continue the attack, and that she doesn't know that Caster is so weak without servants.
And then suddenly Reality Marble.
What would you do when faced with a guy who can support said Marble for... roughly 13 turns? I think? Something like that.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #446 on: August 17, 2015, 06:00:17 pm »

Depends on what that Marble does. And as it was, Heracles wasn't going for Caster, he was going for KJ's character. Kill the Master, Servant follows soon after.
Sigtext!

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #447 on: August 17, 2015, 06:01:18 pm »

Stirk, did you read the mechanics? Because technically, his 300 Spartans could take your Grande Armee and well, win.

I know that. Which is why I would make sure they have backup before trying something like that  ::). If I remember correctly, they have the exact same stats, making it basically a coin flip of who wins if nothing else gets involved. Assuming both armies are sustained long enough to get killed. And since I am at partial Prana, while he is at full (if I remember correctly), he would be at an advantage there.

...So what was the point of your comment, again? I think I derailed my train of thought.

In any case, Imma own dis n00b.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #448 on: August 17, 2015, 06:05:01 pm »

The Marble, IIRC, summons an army of demons and angels to kill your ass. And I'm looking at their stats, Caster actually doesn't have that bad of an Endurance stat compared to Heracles.

I know that. Which is why I would make sure they have backup before trying something like that  ::) . If I remember correctly, they have the exact same stats, making it basically a coin flip of who wins if nothing else gets involved. Assuming both armies are sustained long enough to get killed. And since I am at partial Prana, while he is at full (if I remember correctly), he would be at an advantage there.
Military Tactics actually swings an army fight in Napoleon's favour, but Leonidas will definitely kick Napoleon's shit in a one-v-one fight.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #449 on: August 17, 2015, 06:07:34 pm »

The Marble, IIRC, summons an army of demons and angels to kill your ass. And I'm looking at their stats, Caster actually doesn't have that bad of an Endurance stat compared to Heracles.

I know that. Which is why I would make sure they have backup before trying something like that  ::) . If I remember correctly, they have the exact same stats, making it basically a coin flip of who wins if nothing else gets involved. Assuming both armies are sustained long enough to get killed. And since I am at partial Prana, while he is at full (if I remember correctly), he would be at an advantage there.
Military Tactics actually swings an army fight in Napoleon's favour, but Leonidas will definitely kick Napoleon's shit in a one-v-one fight.

Oh. I thought Leo had MT too. He could, I knew that when I made the character  :P. He was never made to be a one-on-one fighter, one of the main reasons he is focusing on bringing Allies together.

Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30] 31 32