Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 33 34 [35] 36

Author Topic: Los Diablos, City of Scum [RPG] 5/6 {IC}  (Read 35019 times)

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
Re: Los Diablos, City of Scum [RPG] 5/6 {IC}
« Reply #510 on: October 06, 2015, 08:45:20 am »

"Hm... I suppose we are very close. But if this is to go through, I'm going to need to call you something."

Vacio

• Bay Watcher
  • I have awoken from my long slumber....
    • View Profile
« Reply #511 on: October 06, 2015, 11:58:38 am »

"Hm... I suppose we are very close. But if this is to go through, I'm going to need to call you something."
[???]"Address me as Director, for now." She plainly states, her eyes trained on Masky, examining him, waiting for him to accept her proposal.

"Pickup."
[Sickly Clerk] *Cough* *Cough* "I'm terribly sorry the owner of the store...*Cough* *Cough*is the one that handles pick-ups, he's out at the moment, won't be back till later this evening*Cough* *Cough*so come back later."
Spoiler: Passive (click to show/hide)
Discontinued Game
Los Diablos

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #512 on: October 06, 2015, 07:10:27 pm »

"Understood. Might I ask what ails you?"

Vacio

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #513 on: October 09, 2015, 02:25:01 pm »

[Sickly Clerk] "Bad case of the cold...*Cough* *Cough* I think..." the clerk replies, and then asks. "Is there anything *Cough* *Cough* else I could help you with?"
Discontinued Game
Los Diablos

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #514 on: October 09, 2015, 02:43:25 pm »

Masky nods.
"Well then, may I have something to wash the pill down with Ms. Director? Dry swallowing is a terrible habit and I try to avoid it."

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware! Once I have posted, your thread is doomed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #515 on: October 09, 2015, 02:45:54 pm »

kick out the wretch's kneecaps, so it falls over.
You fool. Don't you understand?
No one wishes to go on...

Vacio

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #516 on: October 09, 2015, 05:52:16 pm »

Sewers Lower Level
kick out the wretch's kneecaps, so it falls over.
Spoiler: Action (click to show/hide)
Algaria kicks hits the back of the hunchback's knee causing the hunchback creature to buckle over and fall to the floor!
"It's bleeding to death. Shouldn't take much longer..."
Action: Continue to put more holes in the creature so it bleeds out quicker. If it goes after me, just evade it's attacks and let it bleed out.
Saki takes advantage of the fallen enemy and begins stabbing down at it before it can get back on its feet...
Spoiler: Action (click to show/hide)
...Stabbing keenly into the back of the neck severely damaging the high-cervical nerves, the creature collapses in awkward position, motionless on the floor.
"Is it dead?" John gives it a quick kick, the creature showing no reaction to the kick.
"Dam.. Saki, remind me never to get on your bad side while your carrying a knife." John comments, looking at the multiple stab wounds.
Map

Aliento Del Diablo
Masky nods.
"Well then, may I have something to wash the pill down with Ms. Director? Dry swallowing is a terrible habit and I try to avoid it."
[The Director] The woman sighs, opening one of the larger drawers, pulls out a bottle of whiskey, slides it over to Masky."My predecessor's whiskey will have to suffice as there is nothing more to drink here."

Rick's Patches and Stitches
[Sickly Clerk] "Bad case of the cold...*Cough* *Cough* I think..." the clerk replies, and then asks. "Is there anything *Cough* *Cough* else I could help you with?"

Xp gained!
Discontinued Game
Los Diablos

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #517 on: October 09, 2015, 05:55:28 pm »

Masky takes the bottle and uncaps it.
"Well, Bottoms up."
With that, he pops the pill in his mouth and takes a swig of the whisky to swallow.

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware! Once I have posted, your thread is doomed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #518 on: October 09, 2015, 06:06:51 pm »

"Think there'll be more?" Algaria said heavily, as if she knew waht the answer would be.
You fool. Don't you understand?
No one wishes to go on...

Vacio

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #519 on: October 09, 2015, 06:24:40 pm »

"Think there'll be more?" Algaria said heavily, as if she knew waht the answer would be.
"With the way things are going, yes..." John replies.
Discontinued Game
Los Diablos

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #520 on: October 10, 2015, 12:08:28 am »

"Not really until the one who we can pickup from arrives."

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #521 on: October 10, 2015, 07:17:07 am »

"I'm not sure we have time, and possibly neither do you sir.  Despite our current wretched attire me and my friend used to be a doctor, and scientist respectively."

Khan nods towards Kit/kiv meaningfully "You might not have noticed initially but doesn't his symptoms look rather like... *ahem*"  Khan covers his mouth with the sleeve of his shirt.
Nom nom nom

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #522 on: October 10, 2015, 08:40:46 am »

Saki didn't seem very winded, though her spent adrenaline and sweat mixed with the others. She wiped the Scavers blood off on the creature, making sure it was dead before doing a short examination. She would have loved to dissect it in a more formal setting...

"This horrible bone statue looks like a territorial marker, so...yeah. Looks like we're backtracking again-it took all of us just to kill one of them...there's probably a whole tribe of them somewhere ahead, and it wouldn't surprise me if they come looking for this one eventually."

"Dam.. Saki, remind me never to get on your bad side while your carrying a knife." John comments, looking at the multiple stab wounds.

"That's something to remember, yeah. I always carry a knife." Saki said with a light smile.

"Let's take a moment to catch our breath. I want to get a look at these before we go..."

As it sometimes did, Saki's curiosity had got the best of her...

Action: Investigations!

Examine the creature. Was it wearing or carrying anything? Can I make anything out about it's biology? Also, is it really dead? Cut it's throat to make sure if not. :P

Examine the tunnel painting made by the scavers after that.

Finally, investigate the bone statue in more detail. What can I make of it's construction and the state of the bones? Do they look gnawed? Are they normal human bones?
« Last Edit: October 10, 2015, 09:10:46 am by Dwarmin »
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #523 on: October 10, 2015, 11:59:44 am »

"I'm not sure we have time, and possibly neither do you sir.  Despite our current wretched attire me and my friend used to be a doctor, and scientist respectively."

Khan nods towards Kit/kiv meaningfully "You might not have noticed initially but doesn't his symptoms look rather like... *ahem*"  Khan covers his mouth with the sleeve of his shirt.
((Not entirely sure what is implied~))

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #524 on: October 10, 2015, 03:34:21 pm »

((Not entirely sure what is implied~))
((I am attempting to imply his is fatally sick and needs attention immediately.  In return I hope to convince him to give us the package early for some of our treatments))
Nom nom nom
Pages: 1 ... 33 34 [35] 36