Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 32 33 [34] 35 36

Author Topic: Los Diablos, City of Scum [RPG] 5/6 {IC}  (Read 35021 times)

Vacio

• Bay Watcher
  • I have awoken from my long slumber....
    • View Profile
Re: Los Diablos, City of Scum [RPG] 5/6 {IC}
« Reply #495 on: October 02, 2015, 04:40:02 pm »

((I'll pm him.))
Discontinued Game
Los Diablos

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #496 on: October 03, 2015, 07:23:02 am »

((I'm waiting on Khan.))
  ((Huh, oh I guess you want me to mind-fuckery this guy... sorry))
"My fine gentlemen, perhaps we offer our services in exchange for a few nights stay.  You seem to be having issue recovering an object from the dry cleaners, explain to us how we can help you acquire it to benefit yourself greatly at the low, low cost of a few nights stay in one of your rooms.  We shan't even require room or maid service my fine gentlemen as we will be in and out like shadows, serving your needs whilst you barely see us."
Khan says in a professional sounding manner with a small smile that never quite reaches his eyes.
Nom nom nom

Vacio

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #497 on: October 03, 2015, 06:03:49 pm »

Sewers Lower Level
Saki tensed her body, bringing her knife to bear.

"...Get ready. We all stay together-they'll pick off anyone who is alone...let's retreat out of here, but don't let them see our backs."

Action: Prepare to defend! If they do not offer hostility (yeah, right) slowly back away to the intersection, showing a hopefully united front.
As Saki moves toward the intersection a screech comes from the dark hall way! "Srceek!!" a palish purple hunchback humanoid without eyes bull rushes at John attempt to tackle him to the ground..
Spoiler: Action (click to show/hide)
John manages to brace himself against the bull rush and is now wrestling the creature! Saki attempts to the stab the creature with her readied knife!
Spoiler: Reaction (click to show/hide)
She swings... but holds back as she almost hits John as he is shifting his position trying to gain the edge in the grapple.
John seems to be winning slightly...
Map

Aliento Del Diablo
Masky continues on without responding. Not much else to do.
At the end of the hallway, Masky reaches a pair of pristine white double doors, upon reaching them a voice over intercom speaks,
[???]
"Enter." The doors open and Masky enters the room,upon entering he takes notice of the many bookcases lined up against the walls, in addition there are pedestals between the bookcases displaying various modern abstract sculptures and other works of art. At the end of the room is a large glass desk, behind the desk stands an older woman with silver hair bob cut perhaps in her late 40's to early 50's, facing a large fish tank filled with various exotics marine life, and is wearing a gray colored uniform.
[???]"Good, you are here, now we may get on with business. Sit." She says firmly with a coldness in her tone, Masky glances at the oddly shaped white chair in front of her desk, seems that whomever had made the sculptures was the inspiration in the design the furniture as well.

Red Roach Inn
((I'm waiting on Khan.))
  ((Huh, oh I guess you want me to mind-fuckery this guy... sorry))
"My fine gentlemen, perhaps we offer our services in exchange for a few nights stay.  You seem to be having issue recovering an object from the dry cleaners, explain to us how we can help you acquire it to benefit yourself greatly at the low, low cost of a few nights stay in one of your rooms.  We shan't even require room or maid service my fine gentlemen as we will be in and out like shadows, serving your needs whilst you barely see us."
Khan says in a professional sounding manner with a small smile that never quite reaches his eyes.
[Elderly Man] "Well... me legs are tired, I 'uppose that if ya be willin. Just don't be tellin Miss Nag... Now where did I go puttin that bloomin reciept.?" The old man begins to looks around for it, checking his pockets, the register...

Xp Gain, Traits and Attribute acquired!
Discontinued Game
Los Diablos

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware! Once I have posted, your thread is doomed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #498 on: October 03, 2015, 06:06:15 pm »

Put it in an armlock and yank it up, so the others can beat on it!
You fool. Don't you understand?
No one wishes to go on...

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #499 on: October 03, 2015, 06:07:13 pm »

Kit looks around and bends down to make it seem like she's looking under the desk. She takes it out of her pocket discreetly and reaches under the desk with the hand before standing up.

"Is this it?"

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #500 on: October 03, 2015, 06:11:35 pm »

Masky takes a seat and leans back.
"Is having an over abundance of modern art and book cases just traditional or is it a requirement of having almost to much money?"

Vacio

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #501 on: October 03, 2015, 07:28:52 pm »

Red Roach Inn
Kit looks around and bends down to make it seem like she's looking under the desk. She takes it out of her pocket discreetly and reaches under the desk with the hand before standing up.

"Is this it?"
He takes the receipt...
[Elderly Man] "It is! Whew... I thought the wife was gonna skin me alive there for a sec. Yer not so bad young lady... just need'n stop listen in on other peoples talks. Here let me write the way there on the back." He writes on the back the directions.
[Elderly Man] "Now hurry an' go, ya have only a few hours before the customer arrives."

Aliento Del Diablo
Masky takes a seat and leans back.
"Is having an over abundance of modern art and book cases just traditional or is it a requirement of having almost to much money?"
[???]"Unfortunately, the office has yet to be redecorated since my predecessor, his sense of taste was rather.... bland. As was his personality, though I am sure the fish would argue that he was quite tasteful, if they had the Intelligence to do so" She seems to be focus on something in the fish tank, buried under the sand, it appears to a finger? Hard to tell from this distance.
[???]"I am sure by now you understand I did not have you brought here for mere imprisonment, no, that would be a misuse of your...talents, Masky." She turns to face Masky, her pupils are a unnatural light blue color.
[???]"I have seen the records that take note of your accomplishments, removing that which dirties the streets of the cities; thugs, gangsters, and the like. So I made arrangements for you to be brought before me." The woman walks over and takes a seat at her predecessor's desk.
[???]"I require your services and if you comply, you will rewarded with whatever you may desire, well at least reasonable to the service you provide. And All you simply have to do..." She opens her desk, and pulls out a small medicine bottom.
[???]"...is take the pill in the bottle and your contract with me, will begin... The woman places the bottle in front of Masky.

Sewers Lower Level
Put it in an armlock and yank it up, so the others can beat on it!
Algaria has the creature in an armlock! John takes this chance and swings at the creature...
And punches the creature, "Grgg!" the creature gasps at John's jab at it's gut!

Map
Discontinued Game
Los Diablos

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #502 on: October 03, 2015, 07:43:16 pm »

Masky leans forward, clearly intrigued.
"While my choices seem limited, I do feel the need to ask... What would this work entail? I figure that I'm not going to be working a desk job."

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware! Once I have posted, your thread is doomed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #503 on: October 04, 2015, 05:28:43 am »

"Stab the damn thing, Saki!"

Continue holding it
You fool. Don't you understand?
No one wishes to go on...

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #504 on: October 04, 2015, 10:13:14 am »

"Very good sir, we, your humble package runners shall be back before you even realize we have left."  Khan turns to leave, a pained and tired expression crossing his face as he leaves the motel.  -Whispering "This day just never really ends does it? "
Head with kit to pick up said package from the dry-cleaners of totally not money laundering.
Nom nom nom

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #505 on: October 04, 2015, 12:40:57 pm »

Saki floated behind the creature, choosing her attack with a calculating eye. No matter how mutated it was, it should still be vulnerable at certain points...she noted the subject was hunchbacked, with a heavy, bony head no doubt-but, those same traits made it's skull heavy and thick, protecting it's brain-weakened it's neck muscles, making it's head more difficult to lift. She had an idea a straight stab at the juncture between the spine and skull would paralyze or kill the creature outright, if it had sufficient enough force to penetrate...much like a lever with a fulcrum, all she had to do was stab...and lift.

Action: Stab it (many times) in the back of the neck, near the base of the spine! Use my anatomical knowledge to choose the perfect spot.
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #506 on: October 04, 2015, 01:43:52 pm »

"Very good sir, we, your humble package runners shall be back before you even realize we have left."  Khan turns to leave, a pained and tired expression crossing his face as he leaves the motel.  -Whispering "This day just never really ends does it? "
Head with kit to pick up said package from the dry-cleaners of totally not money laundering.
"Could be worse." Kit participates in the pickup of the laundry.

Vacio

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #507 on: October 06, 2015, 02:29:07 am »

Aliento Del Diablo
Masky leans forward, clearly intrigued.
"While my choices seem limited, I do feel the need to ask... What would this work entail? I figure that I'm not going to be working a desk job."
[???] "Similar to what you have done in the past, neutralizing gangsters and other undesirables. Simple enough, is it not?" She takes a short pause before continuing, this time she looks Masky directly in his eyes.
Spoiler: Passive (click to show/hide)
Masky feels that the woman is not giving all the information...
"It seems, you are under the false preconceptions that you, Masky, have little choice in this matter. A person always has the ability to chose, but as to whether it is a wise choice, the correct choice, well... That can be another subject the fishes and my predecessor could debate."
[???] "So... do we not have a deal, Masky?" the woman asks for a second time.

Sewers Lower Level
"Stab the damn thing, Saki!"

Continue holding it
The creature flails all over the place erratically, causing Algaria to lose her arm lock and slip out! "Erkk!", turns to and attacks Algaria!
However, the creature turned too quickly, losing a bit balance as it stumbles missing Algaria with it's claws....
Saki floated behind the creature, choosing her attack with a calculating eye. No matter how mutated it was, it should still be vulnerable at certain points...she noted the subject was hunchbacked, with a heavy, bony head no doubt-but, those same traits made it's skull heavy and thick, protecting it's brain-weakened it's neck muscles, making it's head more difficult to lift. She had an idea a straight stab at the juncture between the spine and skull would paralyze or kill the creature outright, if it had sufficient enough force to penetrate...much like a lever with a fulcrum, all she had to do was stab...and lift.
Action: Stab it (many times) in the back of the neck, near the base of the spine! Use my anatomical knowledge to choose the perfect spot.
Saki's stabs the hunchback creature as it stumbles by with her knife, "Urkk!" blood seeps from the stab wounds from it's hunch,
Saki theorizes that since the creature is a mutated humanoid with similar human anatomy, it will only take a few minutes for it to lose consciousness due to blood loss.
John tackles the creatures, "Bastard...go down!" John yells.
the creature braces itself, enduring Johns tackle and manages even to shove him back.
"Dam tough guy..."
Map

Rust District,
Rick's Patches and Stitches
Time: 3:30 pm
Weather: Sunny
"Could be worse." Kit participates in the pickup of the laundry.
((Yes it could be worse, you could have been "fighting" a giant hairy worm... :P))
After some time following the shoddy directions written by the elderly man, Khan and Kit finally arrive at Rick's Patches and Stitches. Hard to miss as it is painted a sky blue colored, is two stories tall, has black metal bars over the windows and a large bill board containing the name of the store that hangs from the second story. Despite the owner's questionable taste in color, the building is in better quality condition than the buildings you've seen so far in the Rust District. The two enter the building, a bell rings as the door opens...
[Sick Clerk] "Huh!?...Who?!..Oh you must be customers...*Cough* *Cough*" A man wearing a heavy coat and a medical mask meant for the prevention of spreading sicknesses, gets up from being hidden behind the counter.
The man must pretty sick as to wear such heavy clothing, as it is was quiet hot outside and the store is only slightly more cooler due to the air conditioner.
[Sick Clerk] "What...*Cough* *Cough*...can I help you with?" he asks in between coughing.

Xp Gain!
Discontinued Game
Los Diablos

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #508 on: October 06, 2015, 02:31:26 am »

"Pickup."

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #509 on: October 06, 2015, 08:36:24 am »

"It's bleeding to death. Shouldn't take much longer..."

Action: Continue to put more holes in the creature so it bleeds out quicker. If it goes after me, just evade it's attacks and let it bleed out.
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."
Pages: 1 ... 32 33 [34] 35 36