Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 33 ... 36

Author Topic: Los Diablos, City of Scum [RPG] 5/6 {IC}  (Read 35041 times)

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
Re: Los Diablos, City of Scum [RPG] 6/6 {IC}
« Reply #450 on: September 13, 2015, 11:18:31 am »

"What's wrong John? The only path out was blocked by a giant worm monster. It's not like we planned this." She says, crossing her arms and tilting her head defiantly.
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #451 on: September 13, 2015, 12:15:58 pm »

If they are unlikely to notice, snag the paper.

Vacio

• Bay Watcher
  • I have awoken from my long slumber....
    • View Profile
« Reply #452 on: September 13, 2015, 12:29:32 pm »

"What's wrong John? The only path out was blocked by a giant worm monster. It's not like we planned this." She says, crossing her arms and tilting her head defiantly.
"Well right now I'm under the impression the two of you are trying to leave me behind. First with those flying robots, second just now with the hairy worm."
Discontinued Game
Los Diablos

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware! Once I have posted, your thread is doomed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #453 on: September 13, 2015, 12:36:30 pm »

Algaria looked unimpressed.

"You have enough brains to work out to run on your own, don't you? If we'd stopped to shout at you to move, we all might have been maggot chow by now."
You fool. Don't you understand?
No one wishes to go on...

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #454 on: September 13, 2015, 01:11:35 pm »

Saki paused for a few moments, catching her breath, internal thoughts whirring. When she spoke again, her voice was calmer, more diplomatic, gentler. No time for the man to have a breakdown.

She didn't think Algaria was helping. The team couldn't come unraveled just now, and Saki had to reach an accord before it was too late. She wasn't sure if any of them could survive down here long alone.

"You have enough brains to work out to run on your own, don't you? If we'd stopped to shout at you to move, we all might have been maggot chow by now."

She made sure to step closer to John and hold his gaze. Hell, she'd even hold his hand if he needed it, not above using her womanly charms. She needed him to trust and work with them...at least until they got out of this cavern.

"It's not really about that Algaria. He doesn't trust us, which is fair enough...in our line of business, trust is a precious thing.

John...I admit, I haven't been thinking much about the welfare of anyone else-I've been too busy worrying about my own hide. That's how it is, when you've only got yourself to rely on. I wasn't thinking of you when I reacted...I've been on my on my own for a long time, you must understand. I'm good at seeming calm and collected, but I'm really quite afraid. I'm afraid of getting caught again, or worse. Afraid of relying on people. Afraid of seeing someone as a friend and watching them die, or trusting them and having them betray you. I've not learned not to care...it's not a good way to live, but is living. Algaria is the same way, though I doubt she will admit it.

What I mean to say is, it's not personal. I didn't mean for you to be hurt or left behind...I'm sorry, okay? I'll promise to watch your back from here on out...if you promise to watch mine. And, we need that right now, don't we? We need to work together, to watch each others backs."
She motions to the dark passageway they are entombed in (for lack of a better word) as if that is all the further explanation needed.

Action: Diplomacy Check!
« Last Edit: September 13, 2015, 01:17:36 pm by Dwarmin »
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

Vacio

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #455 on: September 19, 2015, 01:08:09 pm »

Rust District: Red Roach Inn
If they are unlikely to notice, snag the paper.
Spoiler: Action (click to show/hide)
The couple does not notice Kit pick up the piece of paper from the floor.
Spoiler: Receipt (click to show/hide)

Sewers???

Spoiler: Passive (click to show/hide)
"I have the brains but I am not a mind reader, I can't tell without some warning in advance when you'll take off leaving me to fend for myself! Just as you expect me to lead you through the sewers, I expect to be kept in the loop." John's raised voices echos in the sewer tunnel.
+
Spoiler: Text and Action (click to show/hide)
John lets out a heavy sigh, he relaxes his clenched fists...
"Thanks for understanding...I just don't want to be left behind to deal with whatever threat we come across. " John seems to have calmed down.
Spoiler: Passive (click to show/hide)
"So what is the plan now? Do we wait for the worm to hopefully leave the area above or do we attempt to go for another exit?"
Map

Aliento Del Diablo
"He went for the knife. He should have known better than to go for a knife after the other guy threatens to kill you."
[Prison Guard #1] "Fair enough... Well I guess you passed the test, precede into the white room ahead of you, there is someone wanting to meet you." the guard gestures towards the entrance way that was revealed earlier.
Map

Xp gained!
Discontinued Game
Los Diablos

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #456 on: September 19, 2015, 01:16:27 pm »

"I don't like the idea of climbing up that long ladder again just to see the worm waiting for us...let's look for another way out.

This thing ahead might lead to something..."

Action: Investigate the metal bar door!

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #457 on: September 19, 2015, 01:21:10 pm »

Pocket it and catch up with Kahn ((It was Kahn right?))

Vacio

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #458 on: September 19, 2015, 01:24:30 pm »

Pocket it and catch up with Kahn ((It was Kahn right?))
((Khan, and you don't have to catch up with him he is behind you. This was the hotel/inn that you two were looking for just to clarify for you.))
Discontinued Game
Los Diablos

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #459 on: September 19, 2015, 01:26:50 pm »

((Ah.))

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #460 on: September 19, 2015, 02:19:33 pm »

Masky moves onto the next room, making sure to grab the knife as he goes.

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #461 on: September 26, 2015, 08:18:12 am »

"Hum.. what's that there you have kit?"
Proceed towards the front door of the motel with kit, but await his answer before entering.
Nom nom nom

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #462 on: September 26, 2015, 01:41:35 pm »

"A dry cleaning receipt."

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #463 on: September 26, 2015, 08:56:04 pm »

"Hum, might be in one of our sizes, you use those things to pick up the clothing i believe.  Could be a lot better than this gutter trash garb.'
Nom nom nom

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #464 on: September 26, 2015, 09:16:00 pm »

"Likely. Although I'm fairly certain we'll need to pay on pickup. That is how it normally works correct?"
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 33 ... 36