Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 36

Author Topic: Los Diablos, City of Scum [RPG] 5/6 {IC}  (Read 35089 times)

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
Re: Los Diablos, City of Scum [RPG] 6/6 {IC}
« Reply #345 on: August 11, 2015, 05:29:04 pm »

Saki's flashlight zigzags back and forth nervously, looking for Scavers in the shadows. After a moment, she forced herself to calm down and take a deep breath. It was disorienting down here...easy to lose your head...make mistakes...

She realized they were in a bad spot-if John was killed or injured badly, she and Algaria would be stuck down here completely lost-but, she merely ground her jaw and kept walking. She couldn't show fear to these people. She had an idea that John was scared too, of being abandoned down here in the dark with an injured leg, which was making him terse and watchful...she didn't know what Algaria was thinking, but she wasn't talking either. It was bad enough to be stuck down here, a lack of good conversation was making it that much worse.

"A Scaver? I've never heard of those...what are they?" She asks, trying to defuse that quiet tension building up.
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #346 on: August 11, 2015, 05:46:34 pm »

"I feel the need to inform you that I only beat him as hard as was nessesary. It was the dealer who stabed him."
Masky doesn't move to struggle. He had a trump card with them touching him after all.

Vacio

• Bay Watcher
  • I have awoken from my long slumber....
    • View Profile
« Reply #347 on: August 11, 2015, 05:48:10 pm »

Saki's flashlight zigzags back and forth nervously, looking for Scavers in the shadows. After a moment, she forced herself to calm down and take a deep breath. It was disorienting down here...easy to lose your head...make mistakes...

She realized they were in a bad spot-if John was killed or injured badly, she and Algaria would be stuck down here completely lost-but, she merely ground her jaw and kept walking. She couldn't show fear to these people. She had an idea that John was scared too, of being abandoned down here in the dark with an injured leg, which was making him terse and watchful...she didn't know what Algaria was thinking, but she wasn't talking either. It was bad enough to be stuck down here, a lack of good conversation was making it that much worse.

"A Scaver? I've never heard of those...what are they?" She asks, trying to defuse that quiet tension building up.
"I they are mutated hunchbacked humans, they have pale whitish purple skin, their eyelids had fused shut and now they cannot see, very aggressive and seem to lost the ability to communicate with words but seem fine with other Scavers as along as they are not fighting over food. They are now known Scavers as they tend to head out from the sewers at night to scavenge for food or whatever else they feel like, typically in the Slums or Rust district." John replies with a rather detailed information about the critters.
Discontinued Game
Los Diablos

Vacio

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #348 on: August 11, 2015, 06:12:44 pm »

"Finally! That thing was fucking heavy. What's in that flask thing?" Kit goes and examines the flask thing. Kiv observes what he can.
((I have to wait on this until Khan hands it over, the canister is 1 inch in diameter and 4 inches long, just to let you know, not that it really matters.))

"I feel the need to inform you that I only beat him as hard as was nessesary. It was the dealer who stabed him."
Masky doesn't move to struggle. He had a trump card with them touching him after all.
[Voice #2] "Ask me how much I care whether it was you or the dealer that killed them."
((just tell me when you decide to activate it.))
Discontinued Game
Los Diablos

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #349 on: August 11, 2015, 06:22:40 pm »

"That's quite rude. I have a reputation to maintain you know. Cops aren't good killing anyways... where are you two fine gentleman taking me anyways?"

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #350 on: August 11, 2015, 06:31:20 pm »

"And, we're under the rust district. Great." She replies dryly. "How dangerous are they? Do they often attack humans?"
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

Vacio

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #351 on: August 11, 2015, 06:56:12 pm »

"And, we're under the rust district. Great." She replies dryly. "How dangerous are they? Do they often attack humans?"
"They do attack humans, as for how dangerous they are, typically they are frailer than your average human, but if you find yourself out numbered I suggest running... He pauses for a moment, " Take the forward path, next."
Discontinued Game
Los Diablos

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #352 on: August 11, 2015, 07:07:26 pm »

"We won't be able to run down here..." She comments to herself.

"Do you know why they attack humans? Are they cannibals, if that word can apply any longer? Or, do they just try to defend themselves?"

She herself actually knew little of 'mutants'-the Neo-Qin authorities has been ruthless in exterminating them, or anyone who showed 'genetic abnormalities'. Her own mother had died to the flamer brigades, sent to incinerate whole districts of 'degenerates'...despite not being a mutant, her mother did have a clinic that had tried to help them-the poor, the crippled, the forgotten. Rewarded in the traditional manner. Pity and hope had both died in Saki's heart that day, sending her upon the road she walked at that moment. These thoughts rolled across the surface of her, but she tried not to show them.

Vacio

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #353 on: August 11, 2015, 11:35:03 pm »

"We won't be able to run down here..." She comments to herself.

"Do you know why they attack humans? Are they cannibals, if that word can apply any longer? Or, do they just try to defend themselves?"

She herself actually knew little of 'mutants'-the Neo-Qin authorities has been ruthless in exterminating them, or anyone who showed 'genetic abnormalities'. Her own mother had died to the flamer brigades, sent to incinerate whole districts of 'degenerates'...despite not being a mutant, her mother did have a clinic that had tried to help them-the poor, the crippled, the forgotten. Rewarded in the traditional manner. Pity and hope had both died in Saki's heart that day, sending her upon the road she walked at that moment. These thoughts rolled across the surface of her, but she tried not to show them.
"From what I know they do not discriminate who or what they attack, as I said they are aggressive buggers. I really hope they don't eat humans..." John grimaces at the thought of being eaten alive.
Discontinued Game
Los Diablos

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #354 on: August 12, 2015, 08:37:27 am »

"Hopefully they will leave us alone. I suspect they are merely scavengers...eating whatever is available. If we keep moving and don't show any fear, they may not risk attacking us." She commented, thinking about Johns leg-a sure sign of weakness to any predator, was wounded prey...

Vacio

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #355 on: August 13, 2015, 05:44:45 am »

"That's quite rude. I have a reputation to maintain you know. Cops aren't good killing anyways... where are you two fine gentleman taking me anyways?"
[Voice #2] "We're taking you for ice cream as a reward for be such a good boy." the man says sarcastically.
[Voice #1] "Don't talk with the criminal, we don't need more trouble.
Discontinued Game
Los Diablos

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #356 on: August 13, 2015, 08:18:09 am »

"Finally! That thing was fucking heavy. What's in that flask thing?" Kit goes and examines the flask thing. Kiv observes what he can.
Khan shows her but doesn't let her take it.

"I don't have any idea.. which is bad because I actually know a fair bit about chemicals.  While it's gotta be something rare I wonder why it was left in a toolbox... maybe this place is someones stash.  Could even be some incredibly potent drug, we'll have to learn later.  For now we should move on to your apartment since we have a cover identity and those chains off."
If she'll lead, follow kiv to the apartment.
Nom nom nom

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #357 on: August 13, 2015, 09:47:42 am »

"Hm... Snowball does like Icecream."
Activate ability.

Playergamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Dance dance hadoken!
    • View Profile
« Reply #358 on: August 13, 2015, 09:49:44 am »

Tell them where the prison bus is, and that I saw the two convicts who weren't stunned run down the alleyway and escape.
A troll, most likely...But I hate not feeding the animals. Let the games begin.
Ya fuckin' wanker.   

My sigtext

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #359 on: August 13, 2015, 11:44:19 am »

To the apartment, prolly will be a walk. Specially cause Kiv has to vocally (technically mentally) guide Kit.
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 36