Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 36

Author Topic: Los Diablos, City of Scum [RPG] 5/6 {IC}  (Read 35091 times)

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Los Diablos, City of Scum [RPG] 6/6 {IC}
« Reply #330 on: August 07, 2015, 03:46:13 pm »

"Fair enough."

Khan swishes the liquid slightly while thinking.

"I've done a lot of things that probably should have sent me here, none of which in my mind were anything wrong.  I suffer critically from a case of 'do what makes me profit or happy.'  Probably due to my parents, but I degress.

A member of the mafia that was local to me gunned down a young girl and her puppy, none of the gang members that were connected to him survived or so I thought.  Saw one of them the night I was arrested and I intend on tracking him down so I can leave him someplace dark and cold until the end of time."

Khan coughs quitely.

"So um, don't eat any children please?  Otherwise go nuts on any adults we encounter.  Grown 'Children' are fine as well."
Nom nom nom

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #331 on: August 07, 2015, 03:48:27 pm »

"Children probably don't have much meat, also I don't particularly like the idea of eating them."

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #332 on: August 07, 2015, 03:51:38 pm »

"Well good, also I think it might be a bad idea if you suddenly had a child's mentality mixed in there."
Nom nom nom

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #333 on: August 07, 2015, 03:53:08 pm »

"I don't even know how it Works. Kiv probably has a better idea cause he bred the thing."

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #334 on: August 07, 2015, 03:55:39 pm »

Khan makes a short click with his tongue, and looks over at Kit.

"I don't suppose you'd agree upon a name for the two of you together?  I'd rather not upset you by using one of your names while speaking to the other."
Nom nom nom

Vacio

• Bay Watcher
  • I have awoken from my long slumber....
    • View Profile
« Reply #335 on: August 07, 2015, 04:02:19 pm »

Kit enters and looks around. That screwdriver could be used to break the lock. Likely would open it if it can fit. Also works for as a makeshift prybar. Kit examines the screwdriver, can it fit in the lock?
Kit believes it can fit as it is a small screwdriver.
Discontinued Game
Los Diablos

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #336 on: August 07, 2015, 04:05:05 pm »

Kit sees if she can pick or breeal the lock with it, if it's small enough to easily fit, it is unlikely to break the lock. If it's big enough to break it, then it probably will work for prying the lock apart.

"Just use whomever is talking at the time. Probably the easiest thing to do. I'm Kit, the scientist one is Kiv."

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #337 on: August 07, 2015, 04:16:06 pm »

"Hmm...  Well it'll take awhile to get used to your different personalities but very well than Kit."
Nom nom nom

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #338 on: August 07, 2015, 04:17:25 pm »

"Probably will take a bit to get used to us. I'm still not used to it."

Vacio

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #339 on: August 07, 2015, 04:47:35 pm »

Kit sees if she can pick or breeal the lock with it, if it's small enough to easily fit, it is unlikely to break the lock. If it's big enough to break it, then it probably will work for prying the lock apart.

"Just use whomever is talking at the time. Probably the easiest thing to do. I'm Kit, the scientist one is Kiv."
It will more than likely break the lock.
Discontinued Game
Los Diablos

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #340 on: August 07, 2015, 04:49:19 pm »

((Why did it autocorrect to breeal? Why did I not notice? What does breeal even mean?))

Kit proceeds to break the lock by ramming the screwdriver in and twisting it. With enough twisting, it should destroy the locking mechanism and cause it to snap open.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #341 on: August 07, 2015, 05:40:02 pm »

Masky just lies there. Not much he could do at this point after all.

Vacio

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #342 on: August 09, 2015, 12:24:45 am »

Khan whistles to Kiv/Kit quitely and motions for them to follow him into the garage.

"Nothing stands out too much, no bolt cutters unfortunately but I figured you'd might want to take a look... that aside this place could be pretty useful..."
Khan attempts to identify the blue liquid inside the jar, he seems to know what he's doing as he wafts it under his nose quickly and examines it with a critical eye.
Spoiler: Action (click to show/hide)
The liquid is odorless and Khan feels a bit light headed when he smells it but nothing too several, he then seals it back closed. Khan can tell it is not any common household chemical, but aside from that he has no clue as to what is the blue liquid.

((In case others are wondering why I am doing certain actions and not others; It is because some of the recent actions could be in little to no time, it wouldn't be fair of me to count them toward the 1 action limited.))

((Also there will be a time-jump of a few hours happening pretty soon.))
« Last Edit: August 09, 2015, 09:01:29 am by Vacio »
Discontinued Game
Los Diablos

Vacio

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #343 on: August 11, 2015, 05:11:09 pm »

Rust District, Exterior
"Eric Boyd." Submit. No reason to resist, since I'm not wanted.
The drone opens up to reveals a blue robotic eye which begins scanning Eric, "Identification processing...." It takes only a few seconds before, "Identification confirmed, Eric Boyd, civilian, no warrants." Surprisingly, the drones tone of voice changes from that of a monotone electronic voice to a soft, caring women's voice, "Eric Boyd, as a valued citizen of Los Diablos we ask you that if you have any information regarding the recent prisoner escapees that you will do your duty as as L.D. Citizen and report it to Mist Industries, as these criminals are extremely dangerous." a hologram of the escapees appears right in front of Eric of the prisoners, he is 99.999% sure that they are the prisoners he saw earlier. There is a reward for any information that leads to their capture. The drone adds at the end to appeal to the good nature of a citizen of Los Diablos. ((Also still waiting for a reply to the pm I sent you regarding personal information, plz pm me back.))

Masky just lies there. Not much he could do at this point after all.
Masky can hear the sound of foot steps approaching, until a kick from someone's boot finds it's way into Masky's side
[Voice #1] "Heh, not so tough now are ya?"
[Drone] "Refrain from unnecessary actions, prisoner 133432345 is property of Mist Industries, any injuries to the subject will result in hefty fines. Will you comply?"
[Voice #2] "Why the hell are you protecting the criminal? He killed the bus driver and the security guard." ((Yes, the bus driver is now dead.))
[Drone] "My Apologizes officers, but that is classified information." ((form now on if a drone has pink text it is using the woman's voice))
[Voice #1] "Tsk, of course it is. Every time you lot are involved."
[Voice #2]  "No kidding, this is the 4th time this month! "
[Drone] "Any complaints must be directed to this district's authorities."
[Voice #2] "Are fuc..." he is interrupted by the other man, putting his hand up to hush him.
[Voice #1] "There are no complaints, we'll take'em back."
[Drone] "Very well, this drone will continue to patrol. Have a nice day...." floats away, and when they are sure the drone can't hear them.
[Voice #2] "What the hell was that for."
[Voice #1] "Savin your life dude, last idiot that complain was found dead in a ditch. The rumors say, the doctors who opened him up found out that the man had been experimented on."
[Voice #2] "....."
[Voice #1] "SO.. let's get this over with, we'll get drinks later."
Both men restrain Masky.
[Voice #2] "Only if you're buying. Haha!"
Masky is being carried away, one man has his legs; the other has his arms.

Rust District, Interior: Garage
((Why did it autocorrect to breeal? Why did I not notice? What does breeal even mean?))

Kit proceeds to break the lock by ramming the screwdriver in and twisting it. With enough twisting, it should destroy the locking mechanism and cause it to snap open.
((Well at least I understood that you meant break instead of breeal.))
Spoiler: Action (click to show/hide)
Kit manages to break open the lock! Kit removes the muzzle and drops it onto the floor, finally it has been removed!

Rust District Sewers
Saki decided what's soonest begun was soonest done, and started to move, her flashlight chasing away the shadows.

"You know the way, Mr. John Doe. Please indicate the direction we are supposed to be going." She said.

She converses quietly with Algaria as they did so.

"I have not been long in this city, but even I have heard rumors of these secret underground passages. In most places, the Earthquakes destroyed all the sewers and tunnels...what's left, I've heard, is best traveled through with a guide. A ganger told me there are strange animals down here, giant toothy reptiles that can swallow a woman whole, though he may have been making a joke at my expense, warning me against trying to escape this way...another ganger said there are people who hide down here-those so changed by the miasma they cannot live on the surface any longer...whole tribes of outcasts, trying to build a better world for themselves.

Have you heard any tall tales yourself, Algaria?"

Action: Onward into sewer pipe action, following Johns directions.
"Take a right at the next pipe intersection..." John gives Saki directions whenever it is necessary for him to do so, but never does he give more than the next path to take, it seems he may not fully believe that the two of will not run off without him. "I'm not sure what Alagria has heard but the things you want to watch out for in these sewers are Scavers."

Updated Stuff.
((Time skip will happen next update for a few of you. Masky, Saki , Algaria, and Eric if he decides to go looking for info. Others may time skip depending on their actions.))
Discontinued Game
Los Diablos

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #344 on: August 11, 2015, 05:23:22 pm »

"Finally! That thing was fucking heavy. What's in that flask thing?" Kit goes and examines the flask thing. Kiv observes what he can.
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 36