Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 36

Author Topic: Los Diablos, City of Scum [RPG] 5/6 {IC}  (Read 35102 times)

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
Re: Los Diablos, City of Scum [RPG] 6/6 {IC}
« Reply #315 on: August 03, 2015, 08:32:07 am »

Saki's mood has turned slightly chilly with the brushoff, but, she tried her best not to show it. She wasn't quite sure what John was angry at her for-they had all been running the same way, hadn't they? Just because she was faster than they were, was not a reason to hold a grudge...

"Indeed. Don't wait too long to follow-if those drones track us by our body heat, they will be following our footprints...I'll go first, and call all clear."

Action: Saki squeezes down first. If all is clear, call back to them 'all clear'
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

Vacio

• Bay Watcher
  • I have awoken from my long slumber....
    • View Profile
« Reply #316 on: August 03, 2015, 08:51:29 am »

((The sewage pipe leads horizontally not vertically into the sewers, FYI))
« Last Edit: August 04, 2015, 01:19:00 am by Vacio »
Discontinued Game
Los Diablos

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #317 on: August 03, 2015, 08:56:11 am »

((Hum, should this affect my action? I'm not sure what you are getting it. #getsalty

And by 'sewage by' did you mean 'sewage pipe'? :P ))
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

Playergamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Dance dance hadoken!
    • View Profile
« Reply #318 on: August 03, 2015, 09:04:59 am »

Nah. This is a pursuit, the cops don't need a detective, they need a tracker. Try to remember if I saw anything else suspicious. If not, head back to my original job and start looking for addicts in the area who might know something.
« Last Edit: August 03, 2015, 09:23:41 am by Playergamer »
A troll, most likely...But I hate not feeding the animals. Let the games begin.
Ya fuckin' wanker.   

My sigtext

Vacio

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #319 on: August 03, 2015, 09:06:27 am »

((Hum, should this affect my action? I'm not sure what you are getting it. #getsalty

And by 'sewage by' did you mean 'sewage pipe'? :P ))
((No, just wanted you know, and yes i did mean pipe, still waking up right now.))
Discontinued Game
Los Diablos

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #320 on: August 04, 2015, 09:03:53 am »

(Vacio, are you going to run my action or are you waiting for Gillgas to post something? I think her character is waiting to see that I don't step on a landmine or get eaten by a mutant alligator or something.)

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #321 on: August 04, 2015, 10:07:03 am »

Kit takes the time to switch into the ganger clothes. "Mind looking around for something to get this muzzle off? Probably a good idea to be less conspicuous."
"Sure, just don't Gnaw on me, we'll find you something that tastes better later."
Khan looks for something to pick the lock on her muzzle, and failing to find anything proffers his shiv to use instead.
"Hopefully this works, try not to break it I'm not fortunate enough to have claws."
Nom nom nom

Vacio

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #322 on: August 04, 2015, 11:46:30 am »

(Vacio, are you going to run my action or are you waiting for Gillgas to post something? I think her character is waiting to see that I don't step on a landmine or get eaten by a mutant alligator or something.)
((I was waiting on Khan's action. Now that I have that I'll be updating today.))
Discontinued Game
Los Diablos

Vacio

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #323 on: August 07, 2015, 02:29:40 pm »

Rust District, Exterior

Masky throws another thing and goes to limp away.
Masky picks up the other half of the cinder block to throw... ((No more cinder blocks to throw.))
Spoiler: spoiler (click to show/hide)
The drone quickly shifts to the side avoiding the cinder block, " Prisoner 133432345 failed to comply, switching to higher voltage." It unleashes a more powerful bolt of electricity at Masky.
Spoiler: Action (click to show/hide)
Hitting Masky square in the chest, he collapses to floor convulsing, as the electricity surges through his body. Masky is having trouble moving his body...
"Target subdued, contacting detainment." the drone reports, an antennae extends from the top of the drop.

Kit takes the time to switch into the ganger clothes. "Mind looking around for something to get this muzzle off? Probably a good idea to be less conspicuous."
You put them on while Khan goes around the corner of the garage to look for something that could be used as a pick.
"Sure, just don't Gnaw on me, we'll find you something that tastes better later."
Khan looks for something to pick the lock on her muzzle, and failing to find anything proffers his shiv to use instead.
"Hopefully this works, try not to break it I'm not fortunate enough to have claws."
Khan looks around the the outside of the garage, there are piles of trash all over the place in black garbage bags, none that you search do you find anything of use. Fortunately, Khan finds the back door to the garage unlocked, entering the garage Khan notices that it has not been used in quite as a thick layer of dust covers everything inside.
Spoiler: action (click to show/hide)
Khan finds a large tool chest that contains various sized wrenches, a screwdriver, duct tape, matches x3, and an unmarked small glass canister filled with a blue liquid. Other than that you do not find anything else that could be of use.

Nah. This is a pursuit, the cops don't need a detective, they need a tracker. Try to remember if I saw anything else suspicious. If not, head back to my original job and start looking for addicts in the area who might know something.
Eric moves away from the group and decides to head in another direction in order to get back on task, for clues regarding a drug dealer Named Chuck....
Spoiler: Action (click to show/hide)
As Eric goes further down the street another drone comes around the street corner...

"Stand still, Citizen. You are in an area where a crime has been committed, state your name and submit to a bio-scan." The drone states, immediately after spotting Eric.

Saki's mood has turned slightly chilly with the brushoff, but, she tried her best not to show it. She wasn't quite sure what John was angry at her for-they had all been running the same way, hadn't they? Just because she was faster than they were, was not a reason to hold a grudge...

"Indeed. Don't wait too long to follow-if those drones track us by our body heat, they will be following our footprints...I'll go first, and call all clear."

Action: Saki squeezes down first. If all is clear, call back to them 'all clear'
You go in sewer pipe, it is quite dark you are not sure if there is anything up ahead or not,"Watch out for the.. *kang* Saki, hits her foot on something metal and hard. Should have warned you about the metal box but it is good you found it. Open it up and get the flashlight out, so we're not walking around blind as bats. Saki opens the metal box and retrieves the flashlight, turns it on to find that the sewer is indeed clear, and waves the others in. Algaria and John now enter the sewer pipe.

Stats and Xp change!
((Any problems with actions post in OOC.))
Discontinued Game
Los Diablos

Playergamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Dance dance hadoken!
    • View Profile
« Reply #324 on: August 07, 2015, 02:35:34 pm »

"Eric Boyd." Submit. No reason to resist, since I'm not wanted.
A troll, most likely...But I hate not feeding the animals. Let the games begin.
Ya fuckin' wanker.   

My sigtext

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #325 on: August 07, 2015, 02:50:31 pm »

Saki decided what's soonest begun was soonest done, and started to move, her flashlight chasing away the shadows.

"You know the way, Mr. John Doe. Please indicate the direction we are supposed to be going." She said.

She converses quietly with Algaria as they did so.

"I have not been long in this city, but even I have heard rumors of these secret underground passages. In most places, the Earthquakes destroyed all the sewers and tunnels...what's left, I've heard, is best traveled through with a guide. A ganger told me there are strange animals down here, giant toothy reptiles that can swallow a woman whole, though he may have been making a joke at my expense, warning me against trying to escape this way...another ganger said there are people who hide down here-those so changed by the miasma they cannot live on the surface any longer...whole tribes of outcasts, trying to build a better world for themselves.

Have you heard any tall tales yourself, Algaria?"

Action: Onward into sewer pipe action, following Johns directions.

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #326 on: August 07, 2015, 03:24:41 pm »

Khan whistles to Kiv/Kit quitely and motions for them to follow him into the garage.

"Nothing stands out too much, no bolt cutters unfortunately but I figured you'd might want to take a look... that aside this place could be pretty useful..."
Khan attempts to identify the blue liquid inside the jar, he seems to know what he's doing as he wafts it under his nose quickly and examines it with a critical eye.
Nom nom nom

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #327 on: August 07, 2015, 03:34:59 pm »

Kit enters and looks around. That screwdriver could be used to break the lock. Likely would open it if it can fit. Also works for as a makeshift prybar. Kit examines the screwdriver, can it fit in the lock?

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #328 on: August 07, 2015, 03:36:13 pm »

"You know, I know that you apparently ate a scientist amongst other people... but I wonder, do you want to know why I was in that bus?"
Nom nom nom

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #329 on: August 07, 2015, 03:40:05 pm »

"Sorta just assumed you would tell me, or us? Not sure which to refer to it. Anyways, I more or less assumed you would say it when you felt like it. Could have been something petty, could have pissed off a corp, could have simply been in the wrong place at the wrong time, could have been something completely abnormal. Like eating someone."
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 36