Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 36

Author Topic: Los Diablos, City of Scum [RPG] 5/6 {IC}  (Read 35113 times)

Playergamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Dance dance hadoken!
    • View Profile
Re: Los Diablos, City of Scum [RPG] 6/6 {IC}
« Reply #285 on: July 29, 2015, 04:07:07 pm »

Observe the crazies. Try to see if they notice me.
A troll, most likely...But I hate not feeding the animals. Let the games begin.
Ya fuckin' wanker.   

My sigtext

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #286 on: July 29, 2015, 04:08:42 pm »

"Not married!" Algaria snapped back as she leapt back towards the same door Saki was hurrying towards.

"Always the bridesmaid, never a bride? It's like that with me." She quipped back, preparing her throw...
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #287 on: July 29, 2015, 04:09:21 pm »

((Well that would have been nice to know like, half an hour IC ago. As more effort would have been put into removing it. Such as additional prying and locating of objects to pick it with. You know, with it being a major priority.))

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware! Once I have posted, your thread is doomed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #288 on: July 29, 2015, 04:17:10 pm »

"A 10kg cylinder and breathing mask gets in the way in those passionate moments, I tell you."
You fool. Don't you understand?
No one wishes to go on...

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #289 on: July 29, 2015, 04:23:13 pm »

Spend my time while Kiv/kit deals with the runner to change and look for nearby witnesses.
Nom nom nom

Vacio

• Bay Watcher
  • I have awoken from my long slumber....
    • View Profile
« Reply #290 on: July 29, 2015, 04:26:41 pm »

((I thought that I stripped that guy first?))
((My bad he's also naked, had forgot that you stripped that guy too. Am I correct to assume you're keeping the spare gangster clothes?))

((Well that would have been nice to know like, half an hour IC ago. As more effort would have been put into removing it. Such as additional prying and locating of objects to pick it with. You know, with it being a major priority.))
((I posted Inventory & Exp. for when you guys moved into the alleyway, you should have seen it listed in your character stats. ))
Discontinued Game
Los Diablos

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #291 on: July 29, 2015, 04:30:03 pm »

((Yeah.))

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #292 on: July 29, 2015, 04:32:25 pm »

"A 10kg cylinder and breathing mask gets in the way in those passionate moments, I tell you."

" Guess you never heard of an HREB? I'm sure I can whip something up to help with that. Assuming you don't your brain get fried in a few seconds, I mean." came the droll reply.
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #293 on: July 29, 2015, 04:42:43 pm »

((I thought that I stripped that guy first?))
((My bad he's also naked, had forgot that you stripped that guy too. Am I correct to assume you're keeping the spare gangster clothes?))

((I posted Inventory & Exp. for when you guys moved into the alleyway, you should have seen it listed in your character stats. ))
((I assumed that was just being carried, didn't realize it was under "Worn" until just now.))

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware! Once I have posted, your thread is doomed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #294 on: July 29, 2015, 06:22:45 pm »

" Guess you never heard of an HREB? I'm sure I can whip something up to help with that. Assuming you don't your brain get fried in a few seconds, I mean." came the droll reply.
"Yeah, enhancing my romantic life can wait until afterwards."
You fool. Don't you understand?
No one wishes to go on...

Vacio

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #295 on: July 31, 2015, 04:42:32 am »

Search and Destroy III
Rust District, Exterior
Well, I have clothes. Drag the naked guy into the alleyway and get away from the two other prisoners.
Masky begins dragging the body towards the alleyway, it does not take long for him to drag the body in front of the alleyway's entrance. He stops turning around due to hearing a humming sound coming from the alleyway,  a blueish flash of light...
Spoiler: Action (click to show/hide)
...Hits Masky square in the chest, electricity surges through his body! He loses grip of the man's body but that is the least of his worries, as the drone approaches and Masky feels numbness from being hit by the drone's attack.

Kit claws the runner, snap the fucker's neck if possible.

The gangster gets to his feet....
And Kit claws the gangster's back, causing him a large amount pain, "Ack!" he cries in pain, falling over onto the floor. Kit quickly climbs on the gangster's back and begins slamming his head repeatly on the concrete floor, killing him.

Every woman for herself, Saki thinks, readying herself for an overhand toss from behind the crates-she could hear the damn humming, and knew where exactly it was without having to lift her head-and, then a desperate spring outside. Hopefully the Drone would be distracted for a moment. All she needed was a moment.

Action: Saki flings either a single full packet of food, or lacking that, her knife, at the closest drone, to try and distract it!

She uses that moment of distraction to jump headfirst through the Northern doorway.

Saki flings a single packet of food at the drone, "What the...?" John says confused as Saki makes a break for it, clearly not expecting to run without warning.
The drone continues unaffected by this, then fires a bolt of electricity!
Narrowly missing Saki, she makes it to the door, opening it and is now outside.

"Not married!" Algaria snapped back as she leapt back towards the same door Saki was hurrying towards.
Exit out same door as Saki
Algaria and John dash after Saki, "What the hell! Wait for me!" John yells. The second drone fires...
And barely manages to hit John on his leg! Fortunately, John still makes it through the door with a slight limp, right behind Alagria. After exiting,"This way!" John shouts, not stopping.

Observe the crazies. Try to see if they notice me.
+
Spend my time while Kiv/kit deals with the runner to change and look for nearby witnesses.
Eric remains unnoticed by Khan, however between hiding from the drone and the prisoners you did not get to observe the crazies.

Khan does not see any witnesses, however he does see that Masky gets his by something blue that came from the Alleyway and loses his grip on the unconscious man.

Xp gained, item and status changed.
Discontinued Game
Los Diablos

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #296 on: July 31, 2015, 07:43:47 am »

Masky throws something at the drone. Anything would work really.

Vacio

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #297 on: July 31, 2015, 07:52:43 am »

Masky throws something at the drone. Anything would work really.
((The body? The nightstick? You'll have to specify a bit more))
Discontinued Game
Los Diablos

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #298 on: July 31, 2015, 07:53:48 am »

((Body I guess.))

Vacio

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #299 on: July 31, 2015, 07:58:25 am »

((Body I guess.))
((I posted that half jokingly, it would be quite difficult to toss a body so it will take a penalty. Also did you check Masky's status?))
Discontinued Game
Los Diablos
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 36