Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 36

Author Topic: Los Diablos, City of Scum [RPG] 5/6 {IC}  (Read 35128 times)

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware! Once I have posted, your thread is doomed!
    • View Profile
Re: Los Diablos, City of Scum [RPG] 6/6 {IC}
« Reply #240 on: July 23, 2015, 07:19:47 pm »

Algaria grinned back, without a hint of mirth in it.
"You're right. At least if yours goes, you'd die quickly. If I lost my tank... preferable to risk a bullet than slow suffocation.

And look on the bright side. You didn't have to pay for your necklace, at least."
Her tone was not so much dry as dessicated.
You fool. Don't you understand?
No one wishes to go on...

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #241 on: July 23, 2015, 07:30:50 pm »

"Yes, that is the sticking point. The sad irony. I can potentially take mine off. You can't. Very sad, but I won't belabor the point.

However, I wonder if your system can't be more efficient-a surgical modification to your lungs, perhaps, that allows you to strain the ambient miasma from the air, mixing it with liquid oxygen. Perhaps a cryonic separation system..."
She asks, her tone curious, almost playful. She seems to be inspecting Algaria very closely, like a broken machine that could use a tune-up...
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

Vacio

• Bay Watcher
  • I have awoken from my long slumber....
    • View Profile
« Reply #242 on: July 23, 2015, 07:37:26 pm »

"When have people ever been truly reliable? Very few are worth trusting."
Pick up baseball bat.
"For a gang, I would have hoped at least some firearms or more useful items."
((John's speech color will change to green so two people don't use the same color.))
"Well in Los Diablos there is not that many and most only help each other out of necessity. As for weapons lets not get ahead of ourselves, I just met you two so don't expect us to be handing you guns anytime soon."

"I believe this place is just a gang cache, not an armory. The promise that they will break your legs may keep looters away, but only from shirts and food. Guns tend to need guards, or better yet, wielders.

Also, I suppose trusting anyone you don't have a plan to deal with is unwise-but, in this case we're all 'in the same boat', right-I believe that is your saying. Not that anyone will stop you if you decide to leave. I'd prefer to live a little longer, personally. Unlike our good friend Mr. John Doe I believe the Wardens will hunt for us quite viciously, for at least awhile. They'll probably chase that bus first anyway...I doubt that lot will get very far. We will need distance and time to let the heat die down."

"Are you so sure that they would spend that much effort to go after you two? John asks in disbelief.
Discontinued Game
Los Diablos

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #243 on: July 23, 2015, 07:40:36 pm »

Saki shrugs.

"I try not to underestimate my enemies-last time I did, I ended up shipped across the ocean with a collar on my neck. Perhaps, they will never even bother to file a report on two missing guards. Perhaps they will spare no effort in hunting down those who killed their own.

Since I can not be sure of the former, I'm going to assume the latter."
« Last Edit: July 23, 2015, 07:42:16 pm by Dwarmin »
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

Vacio

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #244 on: July 23, 2015, 08:12:31 pm »

"Hold up, I need a moment to decide."
Use my streetwise skill to help make an informed decision on whether the gangsters would be a good choice.
Spoiler: Action (click to show/hide)
You believe the 4 men are indeed part of a gang, and judging from the yellow and black, they probably are part of the Killer Wasps, gang which is actually one of the more notorious gangs in Los Diablos. However, they have little to no influence in the rust district, so it is unlikely that you will encounter others.
Discontinued Game
Los Diablos

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #245 on: July 23, 2015, 08:14:41 pm »

"Okay, looks like they're Killer Wasps. They have a lot of clout so we need to hit these four fast and kill them. Luckily, we aren't likely to encounter others here."

Vacio

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #246 on: July 23, 2015, 08:44:14 pm »

"Okay, looks like they're Killer Wasps. They have a lot of clout so we need to hit these four fast and kill them. Luckily, we aren't likely to encounter others here."
((Unless posted otherwise I will, roll Khan's power first, then attack, then masky's attack, also is Kit/Kiv joining the fight as well?"))
Discontinued Game
Los Diablos

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #247 on: July 23, 2015, 08:52:14 pm »

((kit/kiv did state the action steal clothes.  If they aren't joining the attack, then I am not attacking either.  It's either as a group or not at all for me.))
Nom nom nom

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #248 on: July 23, 2015, 08:54:19 pm »

Masky seeing as this is a good time as any to start, runs up behind the one with a knife seeking to take him down first or at the very least, disarm him and take down the others who are wildcards at this point.

Vacio

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #249 on: July 24, 2015, 01:15:01 am »

Sting Like a Bee!
Rust District, Exterior
Masky seeing as this is a good time as any to start, runs up behind the one with a knife seeking to take him down first or at the very least, disarm him and take down the others who are wildcards at this point.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Somehow by some miracle, the Killer Wasp gangsters seem to not notice Masky sneak around from behind and attack the man with the knife. ((Attacking more than one person is multiple action, this is not allowed.))
Masky gives the man with the knife no time react, quickly disarms him by twisting his wrist. Then a powerful jab to the gut and he is knocked out unconscious. The other men are hesitant to fight you.

"I like the way you think and speak."
Khan waits for Kiv/kit and Mask to move, and than proceeds to walk up beside them towards the gangers, once close he bows and says "My name is khan, pleased to make your acquantices shall we shake?" and when they go to shake his hand he stabs them through the wrist/attacks normally if the mind control fails.
You decide that using your power in this situation would be pointless.
Unfortunately, when you approach the man from behind in hope for a quick kill, you step in loose gravel alerting with just in time to avoid the shiv.
Spoiler: action (click to show/hide)
The gangster takes a wide swing, but it never makes contact with Khan.

Kit/Kiv attacks one of the other gangsters with her claw like hands.
Kit/Kat is suddenly filled with rage, runs at one of the Killer Wasp Gangsters, and upper claws him ripping off the man's lower jaw. There also unnatural *snap* as the neck is bent in an odd angle, the gangster drops dead.

The 4th gangster, seems to lose all strength in his legs and falls on his ass, trembling in fear.
"Ff-freak..." he whimpers terrified of Kit/Kiv.

The man Attacking Khan will attempt to run away. ((Only Khan can roll to stop this man or Khan can also choose to let him go.))
Kit regains full control of the body.

Eric Boyd climbs the fence when the 3 prisoners are out of sight, upon reaching the corner of the alley he witnesses the fight go down.

Factory
"Alright I have three plans, as to get to the crib. First is of course we walk all the way there, which will take quite a few hours to get there, not to mention high chance we get spotted, not the best plan. 2nd we take public transportation, which involves some risk but will greatly cut down on travel time. It does cost Shares so it is a useless plan until we have some. 3rd we have the sewer ways under the city, I know of a nearby sewer entrance we can enter from, this will probably be the safest route to hide from the authorities but it is known for people to go missing down there and will take even longer than going above ground. So what will it be?
The sound of sirens in the distance can be heard from outside.
Everyone hears this!

((That includes Your face looks tasty and Solo Team))

Exp Awarded! Items Gained!
« Last Edit: July 24, 2015, 02:54:09 am by Vacio »
Discontinued Game
Los Diablos

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #250 on: July 24, 2015, 01:25:36 am »

"Strip or we kill you."
Masky says pointing at the ganger who didn't try to run.
Masky starts stripping down the gangster he knocked out.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #251 on: July 24, 2015, 04:09:32 am »

"We should get some food at some point. Somewhat hungry."

Kit goes after the runners. If one of the runners is within range, she'd tackle and either bite or claw them, whichever is easier.
« Last Edit: July 24, 2015, 05:48:59 am by Kevak »

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #252 on: July 24, 2015, 05:35:08 am »

Tackle+stab the runner through the neck or otherwise slow him down enough for murder machine Kit to catch up.
"Darn, you made me look bad, how dare you.  I'll rip your eyes out for that I will."
Nom nom nom

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #253 on: July 24, 2015, 08:21:59 am »

Saki didn't seem surprised by the sirens...

"Looks like the sewers, hmm?" She says, not sounding very excited at the prospect.

Action: Vote for sewers. Also, make sure to commit the location of this building to memory-landmarks and street names and such.

Vacio

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #254 on: July 24, 2015, 01:51:22 pm »

"We should get some food at some point. Somewhat hungry."

Kit goes after the runners. If one of the runners is within range, she'd tackle and either bite or claw them, whichever is easier.
((I stated Khan was the only one who can react to the runner, other than that there is the man on the floor.))
Discontinued Game
Los Diablos
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 36