Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 36

Author Topic: Los Diablos, City of Scum [RPG] 5/6 {IC}  (Read 35151 times)

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
Re: Los Diablos, City of Scum [RPG] 6/6 {IC}
« Reply #210 on: July 22, 2015, 08:36:18 am »

Saki turned her head gave a wry smile, though her slender back was still turned to him.

"I do believe whats under my clothes is my own business, Mr. John Doe. In this case, I suppose you caught me fairly, at a bit of sleight of hand-I do have a knife strapped to my leg, and I was moving it to my pocket. Your eyes must be as sharp as those ears of yours, I guess. I...had it hidden on me, and was saving it on the bus just in case I needed it-now that I'm out, I might need to get to it a bit quicker. That's all." She said, carefully dropping her voice-as if admitting something.

Saki knew the best lies weren't actually lies at all-just carefully omitted truths. Pepper in some compliments, create a sense of false satisfaction...

Action: Smooth talk to reduce suspicion!
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

Playergamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Dance dance hadoken!
    • View Profile
« Reply #211 on: July 22, 2015, 09:12:43 am »

This might be valuable information. IfI have a phone on me/equivalent, and I'm not wanted by the police, send a tip to the police and continue to follow them.
A troll, most likely...But I hate not feeding the animals. Let the games begin.
Ya fuckin' wanker.   

My sigtext

Vacio

• Bay Watcher
  • I have awoken from my long slumber....
    • View Profile
« Reply #212 on: July 22, 2015, 03:25:32 pm »

This might be valuable information. IfI have a phone on me/equivalent, and I'm not wanted by the police, send a tip to the police and continue to follow them.
((You do not have a phone, also currently you are not wanted.))

Saki turned her head gave a wry smile, though her slender back was still turned to him.

"I do believe whats under my clothes is my own business, Mr. John Doe. In this case, I suppose you caught me fairly, at a bit of sleight of hand-I do have a knife strapped to my leg, and I was moving it to my pocket. Your eyes must be as sharp as those ears of yours, I guess. I...had it hidden on me, and was saving it on the bus just in case I needed it-now that I'm out, I might need to get to it a bit quicker. That's all." She said, carefully dropping her voice-as if admitting something.

Saki knew the best lies weren't actually lies at all-just carefully omitted truths. Pepper in some compliments, create a sense of false satisfaction...

Action: Smooth talk to reduce suspicion!
Spoiler: action (click to show/hide)
"I wasn't talking about what was under your clothes, though I have to say the view is quite fine." John crosses his arms. "But I'll keep to myself from now on. Just hurry up and get whatever you are doing, done so we can talk about a deal that may benefit the both of you." he the turns his back to you as to give your "privacy".
Discontinued Game
Los Diablos

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #213 on: July 22, 2015, 03:30:37 pm »

"Huh, what a charmer. And, so clever! I certainly won't try to fool you again." She said, totally dishonestly.

Action: Finish. Investigate shiny. Store in pack if potentially valuable+not lethal to touch.

Then, I'll be ready to talk business.
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

Vacio

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #214 on: July 23, 2015, 09:21:30 am »

Factory
"Huh, what a charmer. And, so clever! I certainly won't try to fool you again." She said, totally dishonestly.

Action: Finish. Investigate shiny. Store in pack if potentially valuable+not lethal to touch.

Then, I'll be ready to talk business.

Item acquired: Small Key, after Knight Algaria is done changing she returns to the room, Saki heads over to where John is.
"All right, really wish there was more of us but the rest of the prisoners were quite loony. So we'll have to make due with what we have here. Here what I propose, since more than likely the authorities are going to coming here soon, we need to leave this place real quick. Seeing how we are all in the same boat we should stick together and head somewhere that we can lay low for awhile. My friends have a crib that they'd be more than willing to let us lay low at, only problem is getting there as it is on the other side of Los Diablos, in downtown area."
Spoiler: Knight Algaria (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Saki (click to show/hide)

Alleyway
((If you need some direction as to where you want to go I can pm locations, otherwise continue Rping as you were.))

Item acquired.
« Last Edit: July 23, 2015, 09:36:23 am by Vacio »
Discontinued Game
Los Diablos

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #215 on: July 23, 2015, 09:34:26 am »

Saki paced slowly.

"Sounds good as anything. Not going into the specifics of how you got on that bus with us, you trust your friends? Sometimes you end up in a place like that because someone sold you out."

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #216 on: July 23, 2015, 10:17:05 am »

"So. Shall we proceed? My, or technically my prior body's house should suffice."

Vacio

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #217 on: July 23, 2015, 10:40:03 am »

"So. Shall we proceed? My, or technically my prior body's house should suffice."
Spoiler: Kit/Kiv (click to show/hide)
Discontinued Game
Los Diablos

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #218 on: July 23, 2015, 10:53:55 am »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #219 on: July 23, 2015, 11:26:27 am »

"Very well, lead on.  Though clothes could be nice..."
« Last Edit: July 23, 2015, 12:20:58 pm by kilakan »
Nom nom nom

Vacio

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #220 on: July 23, 2015, 11:27:26 am »

Discontinued Game
Los Diablos

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #221 on: July 23, 2015, 11:29:07 am »

Steal some clothes if possible.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #222 on: July 23, 2015, 11:44:55 am »

Yes. Steal Clothes. It's not like morals ever held Kiv back before. He wouldn't have been a scientist in the first place if morality mattered. Only thing that made him different then a serial killer was he had the license to have random people abducted for horrific experiments involving deadly parasites. Kit's just sorta going "wut" at the whole thing.

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #223 on: July 23, 2015, 12:20:47 pm »

Attempt to talk the first people we see into giving clothes in exchange for our protection, if they don't comply apply fists, don't want to get new clothes bloody.
Nom nom nom

Playergamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Dance dance hadoken!
    • View Profile
« Reply #224 on: July 23, 2015, 12:22:56 pm »

Follow the prisoners from a distance, and figure out where they're going.
A troll, most likely...But I hate not feeding the animals. Let the games begin.
Ya fuckin' wanker.   

My sigtext
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 36