Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 36

Author Topic: Los Diablos, City of Scum [RPG] 5/6 {IC}  (Read 35176 times)

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
Re: Los Diablos, City of Scum [RPG] 6/6 {IC}
« Reply #195 on: July 21, 2015, 10:56:54 am »

"Presumably my. Or technically my previous body's house. I have tests to do and equipment to do such there. With luck it won't have been cleared out yet. I appear to remember the keycode also."

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #196 on: July 21, 2015, 11:10:37 am »

"Very good than, if you don't mind I shall wash the blood off in your shower... do you have any purple coveralls or suits that might fit me?"
Khan spins about on his heels a bit to show off his skeletal thin frame.  "Honestly, I could probably cover up with a napkin if worst comes to worst.  Hahahah"
Nom nom nom

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #197 on: July 21, 2015, 11:53:32 am »

"I have a decent quantity of clothes. Although most of them are intended for males. May have a small quantity of unisex clothing however. Regardless. Purple may be a thing, I honestly do not remember, had a tendency to sleep at the lab."

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #198 on: July 21, 2015, 11:59:15 am »

"A brilliant, suppose you won't be needing them anymore either.  Speaking of which do you still need to sleep?  I find the entire thing very intriguing... other than presumably adsorbing people that are consumed what other benefits does it have?  Maybe we could sell doses of the parasite to rich kids who want super powers...
Nom nom nom

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #199 on: July 21, 2015, 12:00:17 pm »

"Wait, that sounds... immoral."

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #200 on: July 21, 2015, 12:02:39 pm »

Khan tries to think for a few minutes about morals and you think that you might even smell burning rubber.  "Is it?  Sorry I work in demand and supply as opposed to morales usually."
Nom nom nom

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #201 on: July 21, 2015, 12:05:08 pm »

"You were literally proposing to sell dangerous parasites to kids. Even Dennis thinks that's fucked up."
RAAAAAAHHHHHHBALALDSALKSDFJOASDIFJ
Shut the fuck up Dennis.

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #202 on: July 21, 2015, 12:12:30 pm »

Noting the changes in tone between the masked man as well Khan inquires "How many people exactly do we have here inhabiting these three bodies?"
Nom nom nom

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #203 on: July 21, 2015, 12:14:39 pm »

Masky shrugs.

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #204 on: July 21, 2015, 12:16:17 pm »

"Well if two heads are better than one, two... three... nine minds even inside one head must be even better."
Nom nom nom

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #205 on: July 21, 2015, 12:17:04 pm »

"I'm a scientist. Morals don't exist in science. No progress if hindered by them."

"Also I think two in this one."

"So. Shall we go now?"
« Last Edit: July 21, 2015, 05:43:22 pm by Kevak »

Vacio

• Bay Watcher
  • I have awoken from my long slumber....
    • View Profile
« Reply #206 on: July 22, 2015, 12:07:49 am »

Factories and Alleyways

A prison bus? Hmm. Approach the bus cautiously, and keep a close watch on it. Watch what unfolds.
Spoiler: action (click to show/hide)
The 2 male and 1 female prisoners head your way, but keeping your wits about you, you hide behind one of the dumpsters in the alley, where the shadows were quite dark. The group walks down the alley unknowing passes you by. You move to the onto the other side of the dumpster in case they were to turn around.

Get out and hide down an alley. Snowball doesn't want us staying out in the open much longer.
You are now in the alley, Snowball is satisfied.

She shrugged." Every group  has slang. Gangster, moody, ganger, knuckle. All comes down to the same thing.

Ok, Asi- Saki, you want the bat?"
Algaria held up her claws. "I've got my own weapons."

She grabbed one of the sets of clothes and one of the food rations, stuffing the jerky in her mouth as she slipped off to a different room to change. She wasn't fussed over being seen changing, that much at any rate, but she'd prefer not to trust Mr John... especially as he wasn't smart enough to not stop the prison vehicle with still-living staff outside the stash. Once done hastily throwing on the clothes she returned.
"I see." John says in an uncaring tone.
Spoiler: Event (click to show/hide)
You notice what looks to be an small office room and decide that would be a fine place to use. The door creaks as you enters, there is a large amount of dust in the room but that doesn't both you, so you change. After you are done changing you look through the drawers finding a 15 Los Diablos Shares. ((Shares are explained at the bottom.

"Too clumsy a weapon for me. I have my own defenses." She stated simply.

Saki was less shy, and preferred to undress only a few feet away, behind one of the piles of junk...though, she was actually hoping to inspect that gleam she saw while she did so, and perhaps slip it into her bag if it looked useful...if John was not so cavalier, he would avert his eyes, and she would be able to take it in plain sight.

Action: Take shirt, jean, sneakers in my size and move a short ways away to change clothes, actually, sneaking close to the strange gleam I saw.
You change your clothes and are wearing the backpack.
Spoiler: action (click to show/hide)
What are you doing over there? John notices your strange behavior.

"He is alive, but only just.  Pulse so weak you can't even feel it.  Now stay here and hold his hand till help arrives, don't fret about us we shall leave quietly.  Fred just wants to be with you for now."
Khan leaves past the other guard and exits the bus with the other two, looking for a side alley to wait in for a moment with Mask.
"So, mask and experiment.  Where are we off to now?" 
((can I see Eric boyd approaching the bus?))
The driver seems too distracted attempting to perform CPR on Fred to pay attention to you. Seeing as he is distracted you follow Kit/Kiv and Masky.

Time: 6:30 am
Weather: No longer foggy, sun rising over the horizon.
Abandon Factory
  John claps his hands loudly."Alright! Are you two ready, because I want to propose something for the both of you. Before the two of you start running off and start doing your own thing."

Alleyway
Group B ((If you want to name your group feel free)) is now in the Alleyway out of sight, ((mostly)) the smell of rust especially thick in the alleyway, as there is pieces of metal all over the place, none which seems to of any use. Further in the alleyway there is a chain link fence that you'll will need to climb if you wish to continue. A few old boxes and trash cans litter the alleyway that could contain useful items, but are more than likely they are picked clean.

Exp Gained and new equipment! For now on exp will be gained immediately after certain actions.

Shares! The currency of this company controlled world, shares will have name of a city, more wealthy the city the more the share is worth. Also shares can only be spent in areas of equal to or less wealth, in the case of wanting to buy something in a wealthier city you must exchange the shares, this has an exchange fee. Right now you do not have to worry about this at the moment!
Discontinued Game
Los Diablos

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #207 on: July 22, 2015, 12:12:14 am »

"We're going to need clothes. You said you had a place here Doc?"

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #208 on: July 22, 2015, 12:14:53 am »

((You know, I'm pretty sure Kiv should have skill in genetics/biology, not field medicine.))

Vacio

• Bay Watcher
  • I have awoken from my long slumber....
    • View Profile
« Reply #209 on: July 22, 2015, 12:17:39 am »

((You know, I'm pretty sure Kiv should have skill in genetics/biology, not field medicine.))
((OOC posts need to go to OOC thread plz, I'll fix it.))

Edit 1: Done should be fixed.
« Last Edit: July 22, 2015, 12:20:10 am by Vacio »
Discontinued Game
Los Diablos
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 36