Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 36

Author Topic: Los Diablos, City of Scum [RPG] 5/6 {IC}  (Read 35169 times)

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
Re: Los Diablos, City of Scum [RPG] 6/6 {IC}
« Reply #180 on: July 18, 2015, 10:28:48 am »

"Same for you-wear orange if you want to warn me away. Otherwise, have a fork or spoon in your hand and be tapping a glass or cup steadily-as if, you are nervous and impatient.

Hopefully, we can do business together."
She says plainly.
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #181 on: July 18, 2015, 10:51:35 am »

"Well brilliant, brilliant.  May Los Diablos prove a fertile seeding ground for both of us."  Khan seems to be having an almost salesman like air about him, lip only smile included.
Nom nom nom

Vacio

• Bay Watcher
  • I have awoken from my long slumber....
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: July 18, 2015, 01:21:10 pm »

Kit looks around for more metal bits to try getting the muzzle off. And failing that, sees if she can pry it off.
Spoiler: action (click to show/hide)
You do not find any more metals or other objects that can be used to pick locks.
The mask seems to hold strong despite your attempt to tear it off.

Masky grabs the seat in front of him before pulling as he attempts to stand up and break the chain.
The chain gives way, almost immediately after you tug at it with force! Masky is now standing.

"Hmmph. Lock them in, now, free or not."

Once John Doe and Saki are in the front, lock the door. Follow Doe's instructions.

Action: Agree. Also, if we leave the bus and get away, toss the keys to Khan first.
You toss the keys to Kahn after locking the front of the bus.

Provided khan catches the keys/can get them he quickly unlocks his manacles and shackles, moving to unlock the other two starting with zombie woman and than mask if he has time.
Khan catches the keys, unlocks himself, Kit/Kiv and Masky.

"Hmmph. Lock them in, now, free or not."

Once John Doe and Saki are in the front, lock the door. Follow Doe's instructions.
6:00pm

We are almost there, see that building there is an entrance on the other side. John points out worn out, abandoned factory. "This place has a hidden stash, of food and clothing for my gang. Normally we'd break you legs for taking the stuff but seeing as you guys helped me, consider it a small reward for freeing me.

((SpiderKing50 is dropping out so John Moji will be NPCed, PlayerGamer will be joining soon. I'm going to PMing him soon to ask when his character arrives.))
Discontinued Game
Los Diablos

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware! Once I have posted, your thread is doomed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: July 18, 2015, 01:34:26 pm »

"You're a ganger? What gang?"
You fool. Don't you understand?
No one wishes to go on...

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: July 18, 2015, 01:37:45 pm »

Masky grabs the nightstick from the cop and goes up to lean against the bars.
"It's odd that you trust someone that you only know the name of versus someone who's been completely transparent with you this whole time."

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: July 18, 2015, 01:54:19 pm »

"Yes, quite strange.  We appear to be a strange group all things considered.  Far better than those normal drug and violence addicts you get in regular games.  I think I shall quite enjoy this."
Khan takes off the guards jacket, sighs at all the stab marks and blood stains in the back before folding it neatly and laying it over one of the bus benches.

"Ah well Mister Mask, if you'll excuse me I'll unlock the door, no need to go busting more metal quite yet."
-sniped-
"Oh Nightstick, that'll do to get some clothes soon." he says pointing at the nightstick held by mask. "Less likely to get blood on ourselves that way."
« Last Edit: July 19, 2015, 01:13:19 pm by kilakan »
Nom nom nom

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: July 19, 2015, 01:13:24 pm »

Khan looks at the dead guard and then at the bus driver saying as he goes to unlock the door to the back of the bus. "Hey wait, your friends still alive, if you leave he'll have no chance!  (using power and extortion skill.)
Nom nom nom

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #187 on: July 19, 2015, 01:13:38 pm »

Action: Saki remains casually alert in case this is a trap...
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

Vacio

• Bay Watcher
  • I have awoken from my long slumber....
    • View Profile
« Reply #188 on: July 20, 2015, 07:10:04 pm »

"You're a ganger? What gang?"
"You meant gangster right? We don't have a name, we're just 'thugs' according to the authorities. We do whatever we can to survive this piss hole." he spits on the floor, clearly he hates this city.

Masky grabs the nightstick from the cop and goes up to lean against the bars.
"It's odd that you trust someone that you only know the name of versus someone who's been completely transparent with you this whole time."
You already have the nightstick.
Khan looks at the dead guard and then at the bus driver saying as he goes to unlock the door to the back of the bus. "Hey wait, your friends still alive, if you leave he'll have no chance!  (using power and extortion skill.)
Spoiler: Action (click to show/hide)
"Impossible... that can't be true...I-I have try to save you!" The driver rushes back to the bus.

Action: Saki remains casually alert in case this is a trap...
Spoiler: Action (click to show/hide)
While you don't find any signs of a trap, you do spot a shine from something metallic in one of the trash pile. You decide to keep this information to yourself for the moment.

Abandoned Factory
Time: 6:15 am
Weather: Fog has almost entirely dissipated, sun will be over the horizon in 45mins.
John leads to the back of the factory, where you enter through a back door. Now inside, you notice there are 3 floors to the building, ((ground level/1st, 2nd and 3rd floor)). There is a staircase that one could use to get up to the 2nd floor but it is quite the disrepair, missing steps, many areas are cracked and have rust. John leads you to a small closet that has a few small boxes. "And we here we are, feel free to take what you need."

Stash contains there following; 5 worn out jean & shirts and sneakers, 15 servings of dried food (characters must have 2 servings per day or will start experiencing hunger.), 1 wooden baseball, and a single backpack.

Eric Boyd, Location around the corner from the Abandon factory.
You were hired to find information on a drug dealer in the area by the name of "Chuck" who has dealing in the area without permission by the local mob. No other information on "Chuck" has been found as of yet, but any information found you are told to report to the Johnathon's Bakery which is located downtown. While surveying the area you noticed a prison bus parked outside an abandon factory, there seems to be two groups of prisoners at the moment, the one's who left behind the factory and those still on the bus.
« Last Edit: July 21, 2015, 12:13:10 am by Vacio »
Discontinued Game
Los Diablos

Playergamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Dance dance hadoken!
    • View Profile
« Reply #189 on: July 20, 2015, 07:15:23 pm »

A prison bus? Hmm. Approach the bus cautiously, and keep a close watch on it. Watch what unfolds.
« Last Edit: July 20, 2015, 07:17:31 pm by Playergamer »
A troll, most likely...But I hate not feeding the animals. Let the games begin.
Ya fuckin' wanker.   

My sigtext

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #190 on: July 20, 2015, 07:15:42 pm »

Get out and hide down an alley. Snowball doesn't want us staying out in the open much longer.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #191 on: July 20, 2015, 07:16:07 pm »

~Gniark Gniark~
« Last Edit: July 21, 2015, 08:37:31 am by Dwarmin »

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware! Once I have posted, your thread is doomed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #192 on: July 20, 2015, 08:04:21 pm »

She shrugged." Every group  has slang. Gangster, moody, ganger, knuckle. All comes down to the same thing.

Ok, Asi- Saki, you want the bat?"
Algaria held up her claws. "I've got my own weapons."

She grabbed one of the sets of clothes and one of the food rations, stuffing the jerky in her mouth as she slipped off to a different room to change. She wasn't fussed over being seen changing, that much at any rate, but she'd prefer not to trust Mr John... especially as he wasn't smart enough to not stop the prison vehicle with still-living staff outside the stash. Once done hastily throwing on the clothes she returned.

You fool. Don't you understand?
No one wishes to go on...

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #193 on: July 21, 2015, 08:44:21 am »

"Too clumsy a weapon for me. I have my own defenses." She stated simply.

Saki was less shy, and preferred to undress only a few feet away, behind one of the piles of junk...though, she was actually hoping to inspect that gleam she saw while she did so, and perhaps slip it into her bag if it looked useful...if John was not so cavalier, he would avert his eyes, and she would be able to take it in plain sight.

Action: Take shirt, jean, sneakers in my size and move a short ways away to change clothes, actually, sneaking close to the strange gleam I saw.
« Last Edit: July 21, 2015, 01:28:23 pm by Dwarmin »

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #194 on: July 21, 2015, 10:26:30 am »

"He is alive, but only just.  Pulse so weak you can't even feel it.  Now stay here and hold his hand till help arrives, don't fret about us we shall leave quietly.  Fred just wants to be with you for now."
Khan leaves past the other guard and exits the bus with the other two, looking for a side alley to wait in for a moment with Mask.
"So, mask and experiment.  Where are we off to now?" 

((can I se Eric boyd approaching the bus?))
Nom nom nom
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 36