Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 36

Author Topic: Los Diablos, City of Scum [RPG] 5/6 {IC}  (Read 35170 times)

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Los Diablos, City of Scum [RPG] 6/6 {IC}
« Reply #150 on: July 17, 2015, 03:30:10 pm »

Khan seems to come back from a momentary daydream as he sings quietly to himself before sitting back down and re-hiding the shiv on his person.

"Can I be allowed to leave as I assisted in our escape attempt while you lot kill each other?  I'd quite like to take a walk in this fog, it's a wonderful night... or at least unchain me maybe?"
Nom nom nom

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: July 17, 2015, 03:57:39 pm »

Asuka tilts her head.

"How about we toss you the keys when I and my new friends are good and ready to go? You'll even have the bus to yourself, we certainly won't need it. Then you can decide who you trust enough to release. You're pretty good with that knife, is all. Take it a testament to your...abilities. Right now, it's safer for all of us for you to stay back here, and us up here.

...Unless, you've got some way to convince me I should trust you?"
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: July 17, 2015, 04:10:30 pm »

"Well, I could attempt to convince you but I'd assume you'd think I was toying with your brain.  So... I can make people do things that they think is their own idea.. it works better if I have a long time to work on them or they were already inclined to do it.  Maybe just held back by morals or whatnot.

Otherwise I took out the guard... maybe a little too hard and I've worked for the mafia in the past so I'm used to the whole gang/group thing."

Khan seems interested but otherwise would also seem to be fine leaving by himself later.
Nom nom nom

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: July 17, 2015, 04:17:55 pm »

"Huh. Anyway-so, what's with all the nutbar stuff you were yelling about? You're an odd duck, friend."
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: July 17, 2015, 04:19:53 pm »

"It lulled the guard into turning his back on me when he came in to try and sedate mister masked man didn't it?  Criminally insane are usually given lesser punishments and not messed with in the yard."

Khan shrugs in his chains.

"What can I say I am a bit of a dramatic?"
Nom nom nom

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: July 17, 2015, 04:24:55 pm »

"I suppose there's a place for drama...

Question. What would you do if I was the one chained up, and you were free?"

Vacio

• Bay Watcher
  • I have awoken from my long slumber....
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: July 17, 2015, 04:27:37 pm »

Action Update
"Indeed.

No more interruptions, please, while I deal with this patient-even if you have freed your hands. I will use the syringe if I have to, and if I have to I will throw you off this bus headfirst while it is motion."

She turned back to Fred, wary of attackers, attempting to staunch his bleeding.

Action: Still trying to help Fred, here! Oh yeah, be dragging away from looney bins.
Action: Oh yeah and if he even twitches in my general direction, jab him with the needle, and toss him out of the bus while he is unconscious.
You manage to drag Fred away from the others towards the front of the bus. ((Since no posts against this were made.))
Spoiler: action (click to show/hide)
There is are large amount of blood coming from his varies stab wound, too much, if only you had proper medical equipment and medicine for these kind of wounds, and blood bags to replace the blood loss. Saki tries to treat them but Fred's pulse grows fainter...now it is gone...Fred is now dead, and the medikit is empty now.

Masky looks for anything he could use to unchain himself.
Spoiler: Action (click to show/hide)
Masky does not find anything of use.
Spoiler: passive ch. (click to show/hide)
However Masky notices that with enough force he could break the chain that is keeping him to the seat, as it has severe rust. ((he still would have to remove the cuffs from his wrists and ankles though.))

Kit attempts to remove the ankle cuffs. "As a general rule, it's fucking stupid to attack armed people. Also as a general rule. It's fucking stupid to be chained up in what is most likely either a rape van or a prison shuttle."
Spoiler: action (click to show/hide)
You have successfully removed the handcuffs at the expense of the metal pin.

Time: 5:45 am, weather conditions still foggy but sunlight is starting to shine through the fog.
"Take a right a the next light, I know a place were we can ditch the bus at and get some clothes." he advises Algaria. ((If you don't want to follow his advice say so in the OOC and I'll give you a list of places your character would consider.))

Equipment Update.
Discontinued Game
Los Diablos

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: July 17, 2015, 04:31:06 pm »

Kit looks around for more metal bits to try getting the muzzle off. And failing that, sees if she can pry it off.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: July 17, 2015, 04:32:40 pm »

Masky grabs the seat in front of him before pulling as he attempts to stand up and break the chain.

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: July 17, 2015, 04:34:58 pm »

Khan looks over at the failed experiment attempting to pry it's muzzle off and sighs.
"Well to be honest, I'd not take the chance at letting more of those exist but that's only from brief contact.  But for you I'd see if you'd come with me of your own will, than of mine, then I'd just leave you.  People inclined to less than reputable actions tend to work well together with me."

He nods towards kiv/kit.

"Which one of you's still in control, the smart one or the scared apparently cannibalistic one?"
Nom nom nom

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: July 17, 2015, 04:37:42 pm »

A squich. "Both apparently." Kit continues fiddling with the muzzle.

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware! Once I have posted, your thread is doomed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: July 17, 2015, 04:38:14 pm »

"Hmmph. Lock them in, now, free or not."

Once John Doe and Saki are in the front, lock the door. Follow Doe's instructions.
You fool. Don't you understand?
No one wishes to go on...

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: July 17, 2015, 04:43:33 pm »

Khan leans back and shrugs.
"B team than guys?  Or does my sickly pale appearance really look that appealing?"
Nom nom nom

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: July 17, 2015, 04:45:55 pm »

"When did there become teams?"

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: July 17, 2015, 04:49:52 pm »

Khan points towards the three in the front.
"Team A."
and then looks around the back with the people still chained.
"And currently the distraction for the cops, but possibly team b."
Nom nom nom
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 36