Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 36

Author Topic: Los Diablos, City of Scum [RPG] 5/6 {IC}  (Read 35171 times)

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
Re: Los Diablos, City of Scum [RPG] 6/6 {IC}
« Reply #135 on: July 16, 2015, 07:30:56 pm »

"Patch up Fred...huh, why not? I like Fred, he has a nice jawline. And If we're caught, you can tell them I helped you. I didn't really want any of this, you know. I was a model prisoner until everyone went crazy...you would have enjoyed me as your doctor, if your people had enough brains to hire me. Also, dead cops make the living cops mad. I'd rather not give them any reason to pursue us harder than they already will be...I can't speak for what will happen later, though-these others, not as smart as me." She says airily.

Action: Patch up Fred! If he's tries anything, syringe him down.
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

Spiderking50

• Bay Watcher
  • Lumberjack of Hearts
    • View Profile
    • Pik-Pik Fortress: A Pikmin Mod
« Reply #136 on: July 16, 2015, 07:42:37 pm »

Action: taze Saki while she is patching up Fred. Then lean forward and cause her necklace to explode. Either by using my power or simply removing it. Whichevery character would think is best.
« Last Edit: July 16, 2015, 11:47:26 pm by Spiderking50 »
Currently on vacation. I have internet, but will update sporadically due to vacation.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: July 16, 2015, 08:01:37 pm »

Action: taze Saki while she is patching up Fred. Then lean forward and activate the miasma rebreather.
My character has been working with miasma based tech for years, he knows how to set it off.

Edit: if removing it would activate it, that would count under setting it off.
((Turning it off would be more helpful since it's preventing her death...))

"You know, I give you two less than a week. Two women in a desert... one that has nothing wrong with her even... And you know criminals will come at you at night..."

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: July 16, 2015, 10:09:21 pm »

A rather wet squiching noise can be heard from Kiv/Kat's general direction. They convulse for a moment before speaking. The voice heard is Very different then before. "What the fuck is going on. Why the fuck am I in a car? I fucking hate cars. Also What The Fucking Shit is this thing on my face?! Another squilch. "This is new." Squich. "The fuck?!" Kit attempts to pick the cuffs with a claw, failing that, she tries breaking them. Strange shit can be solved ehrn not in what is presumably a rapevan. Something is clearly fucked. Kiv is observing. That was not expected.

Vacio

• Bay Watcher
  • I have awoken from my long slumber....
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: July 17, 2015, 01:04:29 am »

"Patch up Fred...huh, why not? I like Fred, he has a nice jawline. And If we're caught, you can tell them I helped you. I didn't really want any of this, you know. I was a model prisoner until everyone went crazy...you would have enjoyed me as your doctor, if your people had enough brains to hire me. Also, dead cops make the living cops mad. I'd rather not give them any reason to pursue us harder than they already will be...I can't speak for what will happen later, though-these others, not as smart as me." She says airily.

Action: Patch up Fred! If he's tries anything, syringe him down.
Action Failure! Due to interruption.

Action: taze Saki while she is patching up Fred. Then lean forward and cause her necklace to explode. Either by using my power or simply removing it. Whichevery character would think is best.
Spoiler: Action (click to show/hide)
Unfortunately when activate your taser from behind, it's loud crackling sound alerts her.
Saki quickly turns stabs the needle towards John's stomach, however he reflexively moves back out of the needle's path. Saki is now standing and facing John.
"Enough, we don't have time for this." John says from behind Moji. "Kill each other after you leave the bus."

A rather wet squiching noise can be heard from Kiv/Kat's general direction. They convulse for a moment before speaking. The voice heard is Very different then before. "What the fuck is going on. Why the fuck am I in a car? I fucking hate cars. Also What The Fucking Shit is this thing on my face?! Another squilch. "This is new." Squich. "The fuck?!" Kit attempts to pick the cuffs with a claw, failing that, she tries breaking them. Strange shit can be solved ehrn not in what is presumably a rapevan. Something is clearly fucked. Kiv is observing. That was not expected.
You manage to unlock the handcuffs on your wrist, but most of of your claws are now chipped and cannot be used to pick lock the cuffs around your ankles.
Discontinued Game
Los Diablos

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: July 17, 2015, 01:10:35 am »

"You know, Other John is right. I'm sure you can tell that what you're doing is dumb if the masked murderer is saying it's not a good idea... I could hold that guy down for you if you uncuffed my hands."

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: July 17, 2015, 01:18:54 am »

Kit sees if the muzzle is removable by hand. She also looks around for lil metal objects to pick the ankle cuffs.

Vacio

• Bay Watcher
  • I have awoken from my long slumber....
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: July 17, 2015, 02:20:36 am »

Kit sees if the muzzle is removable by hand. She also looks around for lil metal objects to pick the ankle cuffs.
No, it seems to have a lock on the back.
Spoiler: action (click to show/hide)
Found a metal pin, that may work as a one time lockpick.

Updated Inventory ((Forgot to post this in the previous post.))
Discontinued Game
Los Diablos

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: July 17, 2015, 08:33:10 am »

Saki seems more disappointed than angry.

"...You're really not very smart, are you? Even if you managed to hit me with that taser, you'd still be chained to the fucking floor-so, what was the point, exactly? ...I think you need a shot, it will help you sleep until we reach our destination. You are obviously not thinking straight."

She had the needle in her hand, but Algaria's words seemed to have gotten through to her.

"Right. Go fuck yourself, huh?"
« Last Edit: July 17, 2015, 09:22:08 am by Dwarmin »
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware! Once I have posted, your thread is doomed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: July 17, 2015, 09:18:29 am »

"Why bother risking it? Just leave the fucker there and let him rot. Give the driver the medkit and let him deal with it. Come up front. Syringe could be useful on other people. And careful, Lector there's got her hands free."
You fool. Don't you understand?
No one wishes to go on...

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: July 17, 2015, 09:24:32 am »

"Indeed.

No more interruptions, please, while I deal with this patient-even if you have freed your hands. I will use the syringe if I have to, and if I have to I will throw you off this bus headfirst while it is motion."

She turned back to Fred, wary of attackers, attempting to staunch his bleeding.

Action: Still trying to help Fred, here! Oh yeah, be dragging away from looney bins.
« Last Edit: July 17, 2015, 10:01:21 am by Dwarmin »

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware! Once I have posted, your thread is doomed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: July 17, 2015, 09:49:24 am »

"Drag him up here rather than stay down there. Safer."
You fool. Don't you understand?
No one wishes to go on...

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: July 17, 2015, 09:59:50 am »

Masky looks for anything he could use to unchain himself.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: July 17, 2015, 10:47:24 am »

Kit attempts to remove the ankle cuffs. "As a general rule, it's fucking stupid to attack armed people. Also as a general rule. It's fucking stupid to be chained up in what is most likely either a rape van or a prison shuttle."

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: July 17, 2015, 02:42:59 pm »

Action: Oh yeah and if he even twitches in my general direction, jab him with the needle, and toss him out of the bus while he is unconscious.

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 36