Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 36

Author Topic: Los Diablos, City of Scum [RPG] 5/6 {IC}  (Read 35226 times)

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
Re: Los Diablos, City of Scum [RPG] 6/6 {IC}
« Reply #30 on: July 14, 2015, 04:48:01 pm »

"Always wanted to kill that guy. Doesn't respect the sport at all."
"He's a fictional character, genius." The grey-skinned woman snapped at the masked man, before turning to look at the muzzled girl.
"I specifically am not Hannibal. However I cannot say the same for the subject who's body this is. I am fairly certain this body should be in quarantine right now. I also may have died at one point I think? It's a bit hard to remember. Tad hazy after a point. But seriously, Guards. Why the feth am I not being quarantined right now?"
"..Or you're just another crazy person with a biting habit. Maybe when someone wanted a smile-girl they didn't want the teeth with it. Whatever it is, they don't care."

She sighed and slumped forward, her manacled hands concealed between her thighs. She began narrowing her hands and wrists, enough to be able to pull them free if needed, but the manacles unable to slip off. No one would be able to see what was happening anyway, with her doing a rather slow shift, but always best to keep your cards close to your chest.
"No, this body was one of my test subjects. I breed Miasmatic parasites."

"Sending a highly infectious bioform to a prison full of ideal hosts with weakened immune systems and a high fatality rate. There Is No Way This Could Go Wrong. What was the corporation thinking?" Kiv seems to be ranting at the air at this point.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 14, 2015, 04:50:06 pm »

"Interesting... I wondered what your thing was Collar."

"It's a pretty thing, isn't it? They tell me it can detonate quite violently with no warning at any time, which is a remarkable tool for keeping people in line-as you can imagine.

Don't worry about yourself, though, it's a shaped explosive I think-or perhaps an injected adrenal toxin, or even a sensor implanted to something inside my body. All I know that while it is not a painless nor a quick death, it certainly poses no risk to bystanders."
She says with an easy smile.
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

Spiderking50

• Bay Watcher
  • Lumberjack of Hearts
    • View Profile
    • Pik-Pik Fortress: A Pikmin Mod
« Reply #32 on: July 14, 2015, 04:52:13 pm »

John seems slightly annoyed by his fellows. One keeps yelling about being in the wrong body and dying and quarantine. Another is chatting. Another is attempting jedi mind tricks on the guards. What they all are doing is interrupting his thought process.

Not that I don't think that you all are lovely people, because I'm sure only the loveliest of chaps end up in these seats, but I need a moment to collect my thoughts. I'd love to have a long conversation with each of you after we arrive or escape but for now quiet is likely our best option.

John examines the cuffs to see what they look like and if he can interface/absorb them. He also tries to remember if he had integrated with any tech before the meet up. Normally he would store a taser or gun or something inside of himself just in case a buyer got edgy.
Currently on vacation. I have internet, but will update sporadically due to vacation.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 14, 2015, 04:55:29 pm »

"Well, I'm bored. We may as well talk? I'm sure the security men could use for some distraction as well, isn't that right...Fred?" She says, trying to catch the guards eye.

She really was bored, but distraction might be just what they needed to escape. She doubted her ability to break her lock under guard, but the others might have a card to play...

Action: Commence guard distraction!
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: July 14, 2015, 04:57:06 pm »

"Did I mention today has been a weird day?"

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: July 14, 2015, 05:00:03 pm »

"I'm sure no one could tell that."

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: July 14, 2015, 06:02:20 pm »

Khan looks over at the man who's speaking in orange and says "But sir, quite would be impossible with all these incessant heart beats.  It's all I can do to talk and ignore them..."

He then looks back at the man claiming to be a researcher on Miasma parasites.

"So you claim to have been, what would the term be... absorbed by a highly infectious parasitical creature?  It sounds perfectly orgasmic that.. though if you are irritated by the principle I could always attempt to seperate you two?
Nom nom nom

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: July 14, 2015, 06:19:16 pm »

"This subject specifically was being used as a test bed for a blood borne brain targeting parasite. I haven't noticed any other minds, although I do occasionally get headaches when thinking about the subject.

"To be totally honest, this should never have been something that could have happened, unless the parasite mutated during incubation, which is semi plausible but extremely unlikely. Even if it did mutate, that doesn't explain how my mind got in here.""

Spiderking50

• Bay Watcher
  • Lumberjack of Hearts
    • View Profile
    • Pik-Pik Fortress: A Pikmin Mod
« Reply #38 on: July 14, 2015, 06:24:16 pm »

John was intrigued by this.

What exactly was the anatomy of the parasite and lets call it a "goal" of the research on this specific parasite? In my work I've found parasites to be wonderful delivery mechanisms for specific upgrades. You wouldn't happen to have any mechanical upgrades would you? John's eyes look manic. The exact opposite of the cold thinking face he had before.
Currently on vacation. I have internet, but will update sporadically due to vacation.

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: July 14, 2015, 06:38:26 pm »

Welp, tour guides strike up two on the bi-polar list things are getting interesting.
Nom nom nom

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: July 14, 2015, 06:43:14 pm »

"This specific parasite is macroscopic with a rather complex lifecycle. Most stages require an electron microscope or better to detect and host within the blood and bones. Mature parasites migrate to the brain, lung, and heart. Where they meld with the flesh and increase localized regeneration and efficiently. At that point, the remainder of the body becomes redundant. So long as a lung, the heart, a variable quantity of blood, and the brain stay intact, otherwise fatal trauma does not result in fatality. However the brain in all iterations ceases higher thought patterns. Some forms proved completely immune to Pure Miasma, others found it especially toxic. The initial goal of the project was to breed the parasite in a way that preserved higher thought, the why is above my paygrade, although  my guess would be a cheap way of producing tirelesd laborers and abnormally durable soldiers. Seems like it sort of worked."

"This subject lacks mechanical augments, the parasite has a tendency to react oddly to brain affecting implants. My original body had several company mandated implants however and I have worked with parasites intended to aid man-machine interfacing."

Vacio

• Bay Watcher
  • I have awoken from my long slumber....
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: July 14, 2015, 07:28:57 pm »

"Trying to do something, why no I never do a thing.  People just tend to do things for me.  For example the Twin-Snake Mafia so kindly paid the police to take me on this wonderful vacation, I could sure use a rest.  Though orange isn't my color."  he seems to think for a moment before looking back at Fred.  "Could I maybe get some different clothes, I don't look all that good in orange.  I quite like your uniform though, very assertive looking."

He then turns back to Asuka, "So what brought you on this wonderful trip dear?  It's obviously quite exclusive seeing as there's only 7 of us?"
Spoiler: action (click to show/hide)
The security guard seems to being ignoring you at the moment.
"Always wanted to kill that guy. Doesn't respect the sport at all."
"He's a fictional character, genius." The grey-skinned woman snapped at the masked man, before turning to look at the muzzled girl.
"I specifically am not Hannibal. However I cannot say the same for the subject who's body this is. I am fairly certain this body should be in quarantine right now. I also may have died at one point I think? It's a bit hard to remember. Tad hazy after a point. But seriously, Guards. Why the feth am I not being quarantined right now?"
"..Or you're just another crazy person with a biting habit. Maybe when someone wanted a smile-girl they didn't want the teeth with it. Whatever it is, they don't care."

She sighed and slumped forward, her manacled hands concealed between her thighs. She began narrowing her hands and wrists, enough to be able to pull them free if needed, but the manacles unable to slip off. No one would be able to see what was happening anyway, with her doing a rather slow shift, but always best to keep your cards close to your chest.
"Well, I'm bored. We may as well talk? I'm sure the security men could use for some distraction as well, isn't that right...Fred?" She says, trying to catch the guards eye.

She really was bored, but distraction might be just what they needed to escape. She doubted her ability to break her lock under guard, but the others might have a card to play...

Action: Commence guard distraction!
((Just for everyone fyi, each failed roll adds to the difficultly))
It must be due to being bugged about getting clothes and turning on his friend, because he ignores you.
« Last Edit: July 14, 2015, 07:34:06 pm by Vacio »
Discontinued Game
Los Diablos

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: July 14, 2015, 07:37:14 pm »

Mask looks at the center aisle again. He nods.
"Good idea Snowball..."
Masky starts slamming himself against the window.

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: July 14, 2015, 08:07:29 pm »

Khan takes the clue, gets what appears to be a sharped flat tip screwdriver into his hand as subtly as possible and then says to the gaurd driving the bus.
"Driver, this man is getting blood all over the place, please make him stop slamming his face into objects."
Nom nom nom

Vacio

• Bay Watcher
  • I have awoken from my long slumber....
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: July 14, 2015, 09:03:54 pm »

John seems slightly annoyed by his fellows. One keeps yelling about being in the wrong body and dying and quarantine. Another is chatting. Another is attempting jedi mind tricks on the guards. What they all are doing is interrupting his thought process.

Not that I don't think that you all are lovely people, because I'm sure only the loveliest of chaps end up in these seats, but I need a moment to collect my thoughts. I'd love to have a long conversation with each of you after we arrive or escape but for now quiet is likely our best option.

John examines the cuffs to see what they look like and if he can interface/absorb them. He also tries to remember if he had integrated with any tech before the meet up. Normally he would store a taser or gun or something inside of himself just in case a buyer got edgy.
Yes, remember you hastily absorbed a taser right before your capture, but because of this it only has enough used once more.

Mask looks at the center aisle again. He nods.
"Good idea Snowball..."
Masky starts slamming himself against the window.
"Hey Knock that shit off, back there! Fred yells back at you. "Don't make me half to go back there!"
Discontinued Game
Los Diablos
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 36