Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 36

Author Topic: Los Diablos, City of Scum [RPG] 5/6 {IC}  (Read 35229 times)

Spiderking50

• Bay Watcher
  • Lumberjack of Hearts
    • View Profile
    • Pik-Pik Fortress: A Pikmin Mod
Re: Los Diablos, City of Scum [RPG] 6/6 {IC}
« Reply #15 on: July 14, 2015, 01:06:02 pm »

John silently watched and waited. He had no cards right now, he needed leverage. He'd get it soon enough. He wasn't worried.
Currently on vacation. I have internet, but will update sporadically due to vacation.

Vacio

• Bay Watcher
  • I have awoken from my long slumber....
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 14, 2015, 02:20:03 pm »

((Waiting for Kilakan to post, otherwise next update is ready!))
Discontinued Game
Los Diablos

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 14, 2015, 03:42:36 pm »

Khan rested back in his seat calmly, he didn't seem overly upset about his situation and even began to whistle a tune.  it'd seemed chipper enough till he started to sing
"The youngest of ten, and a tiny young mite
The mother was poor and the baby was thin
Only a skeleton covered with skin
The mother turned round for the soap off the rack
She was but a moment, but when she looked back
Her baby was gone and in anguish she cried
'Oh where is my baby?' The Angels replied,
"

before he cuts off promptly and looks up at the guard.

"You know, a fine young man like yourself would do so much better if he wasn't being stone-walled in his career and cuck-olded by a certain 'nother guard who happens to be driving the bus.  I'm sure an assertive gentleman like yourself would never let this go unpunished."

Without skipping a beat he looks around the bus at the other prisoners before bowing as much as his chains can allow to them. "My name is Khan pleased to make your acquaintances."
« Last Edit: July 14, 2015, 03:45:46 pm by kilakan »
Nom nom nom

Vacio

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 14, 2015, 04:01:16 pm »

Spoiler: Khan Power use (click to show/hide)
"What the hell are you goin on about? Just blaggin nonsense and such." the security gurard turns to driver "Why are we always suck with the weird ones?" The driver chuckles at this. "I don't know Fred, I just don't." in a voice
Discontinued Game
Los Diablos

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 14, 2015, 04:11:03 pm »

Without skipping a beat he looks around the bus at the other prisoners before bowing as much as his chains can allow to them. "My name is Khan pleased to make your acquaintances."

"Asuka Saki. Pleasantly met. Were you maybe trying to do something there?" She asks.

Action: Saki thinks, is it possible to break the locks on her chain with her knife?
« Last Edit: July 14, 2015, 04:17:39 pm by Dwarmin »
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 14, 2015, 04:25:37 pm »

"Trying to do something, why no I never do a thing.  People just tend to do things for me.  For example the Twin-Snake Mafia so kindly paid the police to take me on this wonderful vacation, I could sure use a rest.  Though orange isn't my color."  he seems to think for a moment before looking back at Fred.  "Could I maybe get some different clothes, I don't look all that good in orange.  I quite like your uniform though, very assertive looking."

He then turns back to Asuka, "So what brought you on this wonderful trip dear?  It's obviously quite exclusive seeing as there's only 7 of us?"
Nom nom nom

Vacio

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 14, 2015, 04:26:28 pm »

"Asuka Saki. Pleasantly met. Were you maybe trying to do something there?" She asks.

Action: Saki thinks, is it possible to break the locks on her chain with her knife?
Spoiler: Action (click to show/hide)
Discontinued Game
Los Diablos

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 14, 2015, 04:29:16 pm »

"What is even going on?"

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware! Once I have posted, your thread is doomed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 14, 2015, 04:30:33 pm »

"We're in a van, being taken to a prison, where we'll probably die. That's what, Hannibal Lector."
You fool. Don't you understand?
No one wishes to go on...

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 14, 2015, 04:32:31 pm »

Khan looks at the woman/man with the muzzle and smiles.  "Oh you're Hannibal Lector?  I must say, quite a fan."
Nom nom nom

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 14, 2015, 04:35:30 pm »

"Always wanted to kill that guy. Doesn't respect the sport at all."

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 14, 2015, 04:37:19 pm »

"I specifically am not Hannibal. However I cannot say the same for the subject who's body this is. I am fairly certain this body should be in quarantine right now. I also may have died at one point I think? It's a bit hard to remember. Tad hazy after a point. But seriously, Guards. Why the feth am I not being quarantined right now?"

((Kiv/Kat looks like a female in their late teens.))

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 14, 2015, 04:41:15 pm »

He then turns back to Asuka, "So what brought you on this wonderful trip dear?  It's obviously quite exclusive seeing as there's only 7 of us?"

Asuka pauses, thinking a moment. She responds in a fairly cheerful tone, as if discussing the matter over warm drinks and snacks.

"Well, how do I put this? I'm like an piece of hand-down clothing, going from person to person-though one that can use a needle and scalpel well. My first owners sold me as soon as they got their hands on me, probably out of spite. My second owners bartered me to the market for a decent price, I'm proud to say they certainly got a profit on the deal. My third owners became recently deceased, and those who inherited me decided I was better sold off quickly to recoup recent losses-though they left me with this pretty necklace to remember them by. Now as this man puts it, I'm in a van, being taken to a prison, to my new owners...I doubt I'll personally die, at least straight away. Depending on what they paid, I should be fairly valuable to them-more than any of you-no offense. It all depends what I was brought for, wouldn't you say?"
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 14, 2015, 04:44:09 pm »

"Interesting... I wondered what your thing was Collar."

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware! Once I have posted, your thread is doomed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 14, 2015, 04:46:27 pm »

"Always wanted to kill that guy. Doesn't respect the sport at all."
"He's a fictional character, genius." The grey-skinned woman snapped at the masked man, before turning to look at the muzzled girl.
"I specifically am not Hannibal. However I cannot say the same for the subject who's body this is. I am fairly certain this body should be in quarantine right now. I also may have died at one point I think? It's a bit hard to remember. Tad hazy after a point. But seriously, Guards. Why the feth am I not being quarantined right now?"
"..Or you're just another crazy person with a biting habit. Maybe when someone wanted a smile-girl they didn't want the teeth with it. Whatever it is, they don't care."

She sighed and slumped forward, her manacled hands concealed between her thighs. She began narrowing her hands and wrists, enough to be able to pull them free if needed, but the manacles unable to slip off. No one would be able to see what was happening anyway, with her doing a rather slow shift, but always best to keep your cards close to your chest.

You fool. Don't you understand?
No one wishes to go on...
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 36