Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 36

Author Topic: Los Diablos, City of Scum [RPG] 5/6 {IC}  (Read 35111 times)

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
Re: Los Diablos, City of Scum [RPG] 6/6 {IC}
« Reply #255 on: July 24, 2015, 02:03:10 pm »

((I don't see why Kit can't charge after the guy. It's not like there's a physical barrier. She just can't reach this turn.))

Vacio

• Bay Watcher
  • I have awoken from my long slumber....
    • View Profile
« Reply #256 on: July 24, 2015, 02:30:16 pm »

((I don't see why Kit can't charge after the guy. It's not like there's a physical barrier. She just can't reach this turn.))
((The first to notice him leave would be Khan, also if khan is behind him technically there is a physical barrier called khan's body))
Discontinued Game
Los Diablos

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #257 on: July 24, 2015, 03:00:37 pm »

((I'm pretty sure the likelyhood of Kit being literally directly behind Khan is unlikely. An angle is sufficient room for maneuvering.))

Vacio

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #258 on: July 24, 2015, 03:12:34 pm »

((I'm pretty sure the likelyhood of Kit being literally directly behind Khan is unlikely. An angle is sufficient room for maneuvering.))
((Even if it is not directly behind him, he'll make harder reach the man to hit the man. And going at an angle takes more energy and time but since you provided a valid point I'll allow it. Just remember this won't always be the case and if I don't allow something plz respect that fact I am the GM and I have the final say.))
Discontinued Game
Los Diablos

Vacio

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #259 on: July 24, 2015, 04:14:10 pm »

"Algaria which plan do you vote for?" Johns turns to Algaria to ask. ((In case you forgot or didn't see it Options))
« Last Edit: July 24, 2015, 04:28:03 pm by Vacio »
Discontinued Game
Los Diablos

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #260 on: July 24, 2015, 04:23:41 pm »

"It's your choice, Algaria. Rude, angry cops with nightsticks and guns, or giant miasma mutated alligators with bad breath and mouths full of pointy teeth...or, we can take public transit." Somehow, Saki manages to make them all sound equally as bad. It was a rare case of her displaying a certain dry humor-which she usually did when she was nervous.
« Last Edit: July 24, 2015, 04:26:29 pm by Dwarmin »
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware! Once I have posted, your thread is doomed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #261 on: July 24, 2015, 08:23:24 pm »

"Yes, that is the sticking point. The sad irony. I can potentially take mine off. You can't. Very sad, but I won't belabor the point.

However, I wonder if your system can't be more efficient-a surgical modification to your lungs, perhaps, that allows you to strain the ambient miasma from the air, mixing it with liquid oxygen. Perhaps a cryonic separation system..."
She asks, her tone curious, almost playful. She seems to be inspecting Algaria very closely, like a broken machine that could use a tune-up...
"If you could do such a thing," Algaria said slowly, "You would have a friend and ally for life, at least.

As for this transport business, I have fifteen or so Diablos shares. Whether that'd be enough for public transport I don't know. We took armoured vehicles from place to place."

Let the claws modification go. Instead, focus on my head - change my facial features to more androgynous, and turn my hair longer and a dull blonde.
You fool. Don't you understand?
No one wishes to go on...

Vacio

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #262 on: July 25, 2015, 04:16:42 am »

Search And Destroy

Abandoned Factory
"Yes, that is the sticking point. The sad irony. I can potentially take mine off. You can't. Very sad, but I won't belabor the point.

However, I wonder if your system can't be more efficient-a surgical modification to your lungs, perhaps, that allows you to strain the ambient miasma from the air, mixing it with liquid oxygen. Perhaps a cryonic separation system..."
She asks, her tone curious, almost playful. She seems to be inspecting Algaria very closely, like a broken machine that could use a tune-up...
"If you could do such a thing," Algaria said slowly, "You would have a friend and ally for life, at least.

As for this transport business, I have fifteen or so Diablos shares. Whether that'd be enough for public transport I don't know. We took armoured vehicles from place to place."

Let the claws modification go. Instead, focus on my head - change my facial features to more androgynous, and turn my hair longer and a dull blonde.
"That is barely enough as it would cost 5 shares per person, but first we need to get out of the area."
You manage to transform your hands back. ((Did you ever edit your description, because last time it only had your nick name, I just want it as a reference.))

Suddenly the several glass windows break open and two floating spheres the size of a soccer ball are now approaching the group!
Map
((plz inform me if you cannot see it))

Alley way
Solo Team
Spoiler: Passive (click to show/hide)
Eric hears a slight humming coming behind him, a floating sphere is on the other side of the chain link fence, it is heading towards Eric.

Rust District, Exterior

"Strip or we kill you."
Masky says pointing at the ganger who didn't try to run.
Masky starts stripping down the gangster he knocked out.
The man strips to his underwear.
"I-is t-that... all?"

Tackle+stab the runner through the neck or otherwise slow him down enough for murder machine Kit to catch up.
"Darn, you made me look bad, how dare you.  I'll rip your eyes out for that I will."
Spoiler: Action (click to show/hide)
Khan successfully tackles the man to the floor, but his struggling prevents Khan from stabbing him.

"We should get some food at some point. Somewhat hungry."

Kit goes after the runners. If one of the runners is within range, she'd tackle and either bite or claw them, whichever is easier.
To assist Khan whom is on the ground struggling with the gangster, you kick the gangster in face, which leave the man with a bloody nose.

((Gangster action))
The gangster can only struggle to keep Khan from stabbing him.
Discontinued Game
Los Diablos

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #263 on: July 25, 2015, 04:19:17 am »

Kit places her foot on the ganger's windpipe. "Stop struggling or I crush your trachea."

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #264 on: July 25, 2015, 06:08:47 am »

"You're free to grab your valuables and go now. If you try and report... Okay, I'm gonna be real with you here, I don't like my companions that much so I only really care if you try and report me to anyone. Anyways, run along."
Masky grabs the clothes.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #265 on: July 25, 2015, 08:55:40 am »

"Those don't look friendly. Come on, let's get out of here...John, lead the way to the sewers!"

Action: Flee where ever John goes! Take cover behind the boxes as I move, in case they have some sort of weaponry. Also, can I identify what they are at a glance?
« Last Edit: July 25, 2015, 01:43:51 pm by Dwarmin »
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

Vacio

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #266 on: July 25, 2015, 01:16:52 pm »

"Those don't look friendly. Come on, let's get out of here!"

Action: Flee to the stairs! Take cover behind the boxes as I move, in case they have some sort of weaponry. Also, can I identify what they are at a glance?

Edit: It also strikes me we might on the first floor, not the second. In that case, follow John to the sewers!

((You are on the 1st floor, those stairs lead to the 2nd floor, stairs will have what floor they will take you to rather than what floor you are on.))
Discontinued Game
Los Diablos

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #267 on: July 25, 2015, 02:14:12 pm »

"Strip... or I let her crush more than just your trachea."
Force the man to strip, change into his clothes and then if Kit/kiv doesn't kill him, do it myself.
Nom nom nom

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware! Once I have posted, your thread is doomed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #268 on: July 27, 2015, 05:58:45 am »

As previously part of a security force, do I recognise the drones?

Abscond along with John. Like Saki, take cover where possible.
You fool. Don't you understand?
No one wishes to go on...

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #269 on: July 27, 2015, 06:00:23 pm »

Saki moved quickly-ducking behind a box, she spoke to Algaria...

"Hey, Mrs. Algae, have you ever seen anything like those metal orbs? They remind me of something the Qin-Fed used in my adopted homeland to hunt criminals, like myself. If they touched you, they exploded, no worries about collateral damage-everyone is guilty of something, after all." She said, outwardly calm, but nerves racing.

Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 36