Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29 ... 32

Author Topic: Superpower Wiki Warfare - Round 25: High tyrol Gets Kicked in the Face  (Read 65490 times)

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
Re: Superpower Wiki Warfare - Round 19: Twinwolf the Unstoppable
« Reply #390 on: August 15, 2015, 07:13:34 am »

((And here I thought it was a crap power when I first got it. I thought that more people would be pseudo bullet proof.))
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Yourmaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Not the weirdest on Bay12!
    • View Profile
« Reply #391 on: August 15, 2015, 07:18:01 am »

Drop them in the garbage and go in.
10/10.
Wants to rape and enslave my innocent night faeries ;-;

pikorge

• Bay Watcher
  • bird on the dancefloor
    • View Profile
« Reply #392 on: August 15, 2015, 08:30:41 am »

((And here I thought it was a crap power when I first got it. I thought that more people would be pseudo bullet proof.))

You go, twinwolf!
Re: You are the evo ape.

Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #393 on: August 15, 2015, 10:50:31 am »

((I suppose its a good thing you aren't firing pseudo bullets then eh? Eh? That probably wasn't funny to anyone but me. But in all seriousness, when it comes to wizard vs shotgun, very few wizards are build to deal with bits of metal flying at high speeds towards them.))
« Last Edit: August 15, 2015, 10:52:36 am by Person »
Please don't let textbooks invade Bay12.
The Conquistadors only have the faintest idea of what the modern world is like when they are greeted by two hostile WWI Veterans riding on a giant potato; Welcome to 2016.

Hiddenleafguy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #394 on: August 15, 2015, 12:11:27 pm »

Unless the wizard is Slayer. (Referencing another RTD I am a part of.)

Nunzillor

« Reply #395 on: August 15, 2015, 12:13:14 pm »

"Shall we have an alliance?  Together we'll have better chances of success."
Hell yes!

Try find a weapon shop of some kind or policemen.
Follow him.  Do I have any cash or credit cards on me?

fillipk

• Bay Watcher
  • Everything is going as planned
    • View Profile
« Reply #396 on: August 16, 2015, 11:52:00 am »

WaItLiSt
Giving waitlisted people the ability to murder non-responsive players was a great idea. Need to do that more often.

pikorge

• Bay Watcher
  • bird on the dancefloor
    • View Profile
« Reply #397 on: August 16, 2015, 01:51:07 pm »

WaItLiSt
I'm going to laugh my ass off if you get laser eyes as power.
Re: You are the evo ape.

fillipk

• Bay Watcher
  • Everything is going as planned
    • View Profile
« Reply #398 on: August 16, 2015, 02:52:43 pm »

((And create darkness.))
Giving waitlisted people the ability to murder non-responsive players was a great idea. Need to do that more often.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Superpower Wiki Warfare - Round 20: Forgotten Powers
« Reply #399 on: August 17, 2015, 08:34:37 pm »

Round 20: Forgotten Powers

Twinwolf unjams her gun and reloads them, putting the spent magazines back in her longcoat. They still have bullets and silver bullets are expensive, after all. She then gets in her car and drives to the stadium. Outside the stadium, she sees a CSI team apparently packing up and cordoning off the area with police tape.

blazing glory pulls over and gets out of the van. He checks the back of the van for any equipment [?] but finds that it's entirely empty. Disappointed, blazing glory goes back to the front of the van and sees flabort in the driver's seat. blazing glory shrugs and hops into the passenger seat. flabort starts driving again and blazing glory looks for a hideout [3] but finds none.

Sl4cker asks for a newspaper from the cop driving him to jail but he is denied one. They finally get to the city and the car pulls into the precint. The cops open the door for Sl4cker and are about to drag him out. They'll likely put him in a jail cell inside.

flabort gets into the driver's seat and gets the van in gear after blazing glory leaves. When he gets back (finding nothing), flabort begins driving towards the city and look for any good hiding spots. [10] Out in the distance, he can see what looks to be an abandoned mechanic shop. The road to it is only barely visible and it's rather far out so it's unlikely anyone will find them there.

Generally me is offered an alliance by Nunzillor and he accepts. He begins walking out of the stadium so he can get to the town and find a gun shop or cop, [6 vs 2] when suddenly Nunzillor fires a blast at Generally me, burning a hole through his chest! Crap! Generally me forgot to not look at Nunzillor and he's induced treachery in him! His power probably wouldn't have even worked if they hadn't made an alliance! Without magical or otherwise superpowered aid, Generally me will die next turn!

Yourmaster drops his MP5 and baton into a garbage bin [9] without attracting attention. He walks into the airport and asks for a flight schedule, a few people glancing at the policeman who just walked in. Apparently, the next flight to Egypt is in [1 turn] while the actual flight will take [10 turns]. There may be some complications considering his pistol and his ammunition. Simply having a badge doesn't mean they'll let him through with them.

Nunzillor offers Generally me an alliance, which Generally me accepts. He turns around and begins walking out of the stadium when Nunzillor starts to think. Why would he want to go with him? With his power, Generally me will inevitably betray Nunzillor to get a cheap kill. Nunzillor should strike first and get an easy kill. He extands his hands from his chest [6 vs 2] and fires a devastating blast of dragon's breath, burning a whole straight through Generally me's torso! He doesn't appear to be dead quite yet, though. [1] Nunzillor checks his wallet to see if he has cash and/or credit cards [3] and finds both cash and a credit card. He finds [461] $4.61 in notes and coins.

endlessblaze grows even more powerful.

Spoiler: Yourmaster (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: flabort (click to show/hide)

[It is now night time. Some actions will have penalties and others will have bonuses.]
[Again, sorry for the late update. I was in the middle of doing it two days ago but RL stuff happened. Same yesterday.]
WaItLiSt
Added to the waitlist.
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Yourmaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Not the weirdest on Bay12!
    • View Profile
Re: Superpower Wiki Warfare - Round 20: Forgotten Powers
« Reply #400 on: August 17, 2015, 10:55:29 pm »

Hand over my weapons. I don't need them.
10/10.
Wants to rape and enslave my innocent night faeries ;-;

flabort

• Bay Watcher
  • Still a demilich, despite the 4e and 5e nerfs
    • View Profile
« Reply #401 on: August 17, 2015, 11:09:16 pm »

"There. A perfect spot."
Point at the mechanics shop and drive to it.
The Cyan Menace

Went away for a while, came back, went away for a while, and back for now.

blazing glory

« Reply #402 on: August 17, 2015, 11:46:58 pm »

"Pretty dark now anyway."

Once the van stops moving, get out and try the door.

Sl4cker

• Bay Watcher
  • clouds are pretty :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #403 on: August 18, 2015, 03:51:16 am »

Kick the one closest to me in the groin. Run the hell out while everyone's shocked.

((What do I doooo))
Quote from: Empiricist
I mean no one wants dead whales and abortion clinics juxtaposed with each other, but it's just something that happens! Like false vacuum decay!
carrot cakeu

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #404 on: August 18, 2015, 07:14:56 am »

Try to find a way in without being seen. Look for the pentagram.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29 ... 32