Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 32

Author Topic: Superpower Wiki Warfare - Round 25: High tyrol Gets Kicked in the Face  (Read 65510 times)

endlessblaze

• Bay Watcher
  • likes dragons for their fiery breath
    • View Profile

crawl into a storm drain, drown
Kids make great meat shields.
I nominate endlessblaze as our chief military executive!

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Superpower Wiki Warfare - Round 10: The Hell-Hunter Comes
« Reply #331 on: August 09, 2015, 05:31:48 pm »

Oh, I'll be gone from the 31st to the 8th, I just noticed my name was coming up on the waitlist. If two or more people die before the 8th, move to the next person, please.
I'm back.

Oh, oops, looks like the message was forgotten. Well, rewaitlist.
Sorry about that, it seems I'd entirely forgotten your message. I'll bump you to the top of the waitlist.
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

flabort

• Bay Watcher
  • Still a demilich, despite the 4e and 5e nerfs
    • View Profile

It's fine, it was entertaining to read what happened to "flabbort". Now "flabort" on the other hand... :P
(I'm not upset about the misspelling, either, it's kind of a silly thing)
The Cyan Menace

Went away for a while, came back, went away for a while, and back for now.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Superpower Wiki Warfare - Round 10: The Hell-Hunter Comes
« Reply #333 on: August 09, 2015, 05:52:27 pm »

Oh, I'll be gone from the 31st to the 8th, I just noticed my name was coming up on the waitlist. If two or more people die before the 8th, move to the next person, please.
I'm back.

Oh, oops, looks like the message was forgotten. Well, rewaitlist.
Sorry about that, it seems I'd entirely forgotten your message. I'll bump you to the top of the waitlist.
*forgets about FallacyofUrist*
Usually I get notified when a person posts while I'm reading/writing. Not this time, apparently.

I'm going to put myself in the waitlist again.
Added.
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

DoctorMcTaalik

• Bay Watcher
  • [ENTITY:SKULKING]
    • View Profile

Maake Execcute/Dumbo.exe twerk violently.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Superpower Wiki Warfare - Round 17: brb afk
« Reply #335 on: August 11, 2015, 03:00:12 am »

Round 17: brb afk

Beirus has Twinwolf on the ropes. All he has to do is keep his hands up and let the "all" finish her off. In the split second before the lyric comes up, however, [5+3+5-1 vs 3] [10+3+5-1] [7+3+5-1] Twinwolf shoots his right hand, destroying it, before shooting Beirus in the head, killing him!

[1 vs 9] When the cops see Sl4cker trying to escape, they just hold onto him tighter. No way does he have a chance of getting out anymore. (Due to your character's situation, you will not be killed if you don't post. You will instead be auto'd.)

Out of the corner of his eye, Execute/Dumbo.exe can see DoctorMcTaalik stand up from behind a car and begin posing. Execute/Dumbo.exe casually sinks all the magical energy into the size of a ping pong ball, aims it at DoctorMcTaalik, [6 vs 6] and fires a powerful energy wave at him, cutting the car in half and bisecting DoctorMcTaalik! The energy ball doesn't increase in size, but Execute/Dumbo.exe can tell that about a quarter of the energy is held is gone.

As the criminal disguised as a cop closed the door behind him, blazing glory decides to drive off before the cops notice. [8] The SWAT team and most of the cops are still inside the bank, securing the hostages, allowing blazing glory and his new "friend" to make an easy escape. Since he didn't want the cops to track the van to his house, he quickly thought to himself and began driving out of town. It was only there when he realised that his companion wasn't some random criminal...it was flabort!

Twinwolf locates Beirus. He's standing right in front of her in the entrance to the vet. Right before "all" can play, [5+3+5-1 vs 3] [10+3+5-1] [7+3+5-1] Twinwolf shoots Beirus' right hand, destroying it in a shower of gore and blood! She follows up with a shot right between Beirus' eyes, killing him! Twinwolf hears something to her side and sees that the vet's woken up. That reminds her, she has to kill endlessblaze before he can kill himself!

Yourmaster thanks the driver for picking him up. (Character auto'd for next 2 turns. Posting until then is not required.)

endlessblaze [8] wakes up and hazily thinks to find a storm drain to drown himself in. With his broken body, it's all he could do to be conscious [1] and soon, he was unable to do even that. endlessblaze has died.....and wakes up in Hell! Here in the eternal unholy flames his wounds are healed and his power increases. To get to maximum strength, endlessblaze will have to wait for 8 turns and can reappear on Earth whenever he wants, so long as he spawns on a pentagram. There are two pentagrams: one in the cage in the vet clinic and the other just outside the stadium. He can stay in Hell until the end of the next turn without issue, but if he doesn't leave immediately afterwards he will no longer be considered a kitten and Yourmaster will likely be invulnerable to his attacks, just like everyone else.

DoctorMcTaalik decides to make Execute/Dumbo.exe embrace the passion of twerking. He stands up from behind his cover and begins performing the quintessential poses that force a person's twerking status to change to active. Unfortunately, while he was doing the poses Execute/Dumbo.exe fired off a wide energy wave at him [6 vs 6] bisecting both the car he was standing behind and himself! Without magical assistance, DoctorMcTaalik will die the next turn!

It was not exactly what you'd call a perfect day. The heist was supposed to be simple. Just go in, load everyone into the vault, steal the loot, leave. Things started going wrong pretty much instantly. The cops showed up way too early, the bank was placed under siege, a shootout happened, most of the crew was shot dead once SWAT showed up, and all the while flabbort skipped out on them all and took most of the cash. Luckily for flabort, his part of the plan went off pretty well. He didn't get as much loot as he would've liked but at least he got out. He hopped into the getaway van and the driver took them away [8] without issue. It was only when they were out of town and in the highway when he noticed his driver was blazing glory - another superhuman!

Spoiler: Yourmaster (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Twinwolf (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: flabort (click to show/hide)

blazing glory

Re: Superpower Wiki Warfare - Round 17: brb afk
« Reply #336 on: August 11, 2015, 03:09:35 am »

Propose a partnership in crime.

Execute/Dumbo.exe

• Bay Watcher
  • Never Types So Much As Punches The Keyboard
    • View Profile
« Reply #337 on: August 11, 2015, 03:10:00 am »

Holy...
Sorry, Taalik, turns out, don't pick a fight with a wizard who can use magic to slice cleanly through metal.
Characters with offensive powers have started to pick up, anyway.
Oh, speaking of, how noticible is this magic sphere, at maximum compression?
He knows how to fix River's tiredness.
Alan help.
IronyOwl   But Kyuubey can more or less be summed up as "You didn't ask."
15:52   IronyOwl   Whereas Dungbeetle is closer to "Fuck you."

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #338 on: August 11, 2015, 03:14:22 am »

Invisible. It would be smaller than EM waves (and thus light) due to having infinite smallness.

Execute/Dumbo.exe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #339 on: August 11, 2015, 03:21:35 am »

Invisible. It would be smaller than EM waves (and thus light) due to having infinite smallness.
Alright then, while walking over to Sl4cker's position, casually recharge my energy stores, try to get to the deamon hunter, calmly, and with my hands raised.
« Last Edit: August 11, 2015, 04:56:58 am by Execute/Dumbo.exe »
Alan help.

Sl4cker

• Bay Watcher
  • clouds are pretty :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #340 on: August 11, 2015, 03:31:49 am »

Laugh uncontrollably. Try to seem incredibly dangerous, and thus unfit to be in the same space as 'civilians'.
Quote from: Empiricist
I mean no one wants dead whales and abortion clinics juxtaposed with each other, but it's just something that happens! Like false vacuum decay!
carrot cakeu

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #341 on: August 11, 2015, 03:43:51 am »

Alright then, while walking over to Sl4cker's position, casually recharge my energy stores, if I get to where Slacker is, try to look frightened and confused, and convince them to let me hitch a ride with them to the police station, if possible, and also if possible, try to stay in where Slacker is stuck.
You are nowhere near Sl4cker. It would take you ~4 turns to get to the stadium on foot.
« Last Edit: August 11, 2015, 03:46:52 am by Andres »

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #342 on: August 11, 2015, 03:47:09 am »

Throw me on the waitlist.
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

Execute/Dumbo.exe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #343 on: August 11, 2015, 03:50:03 am »

Alright then, while walking over to Sl4cker's position, casually recharge my energy stores, if I get to where Slacker is, try to look frightened and confused, and convince them to let me hitch a ride with them to the police station, if possible, and also if possible, try to stay in where Slacker is stuck.
You are nowhere near Sl4cker. It would take you ~4 turns to get to the stadium on foot.
Wouldn't have minded a bit of a map there, buddy...
Alright, what about magical eye man and the dead music meister? How far away are they?
Alan help.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #344 on: August 11, 2015, 04:06:37 am »

Throw me on the waitlist.
Added.

Alright, what about magical eye man and the dead music meister? How far away are they?
1 turn away, assuming you don't get lost.
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 32