Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 32

Author Topic: Superpower Wiki Warfare - Round 25: High tyrol Gets Kicked in the Face  (Read 65540 times)

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Round 15: Out With the Old, In With the Unkillable Old

Beirus keeps his arms up. For a second nothing comes out due to the beat in the music, but then sphere-headed lances launch themselves from Beirus' hands as the low "got-ta" comes on. [7 vs 5-1] [2 vs 2-1] They both hit Twinwolf in the abdomen, the first knocking the wind out of her and the second spinning her and knocking her down. [8+3+5-6 vs 9] Twinwolf manages to take a shot before she hits the ground and shoots off Beirus' right pinky. Beirus doesn't need all of his fingers to use his power but the pain from losing one is sapping his concentration pretty badly. He quickly runs out the clinic in fear.

[4] Tomasque dies from his wounds.

Execute/Dumbo.exe begins gathering up some magical energy above his head. It's about the size of a particularly large beach ball.

Twinwolf gets her gun up to shoot Beirus [7 vs 5-1] [2 vs 2-1] but his music attacks hit her first, stunning her and knocking her down. She manages to get a shot off before she hits the floor, [8+3+5-6 vs 9] and with her Holy Eye manages to violently remove Beirus' right pinky. She then sees him run away like a little bitch outside of the clinic.

Yourmaster loots flabbort's car and his corpse. The MP5 and its mags are fine, he fails to find the G17, and while quite a few of the money is damaged or stained in blood, most of it seems to be fine. He fails to find the source of flabbort's powers. It was probably a natural one rather than one based on an artifact...maybe. Anything that Yourmaster didn't have on his own person was destroyed with his car.

[6] blazing glory reaches the bank. It seems the SWAT team finally showed up and are securing the area.

[2] [6] [2] Spiderking50 bleeds out from his injuries

endlessblaze feels an extremely painful feeling, like his very soul is being eroded due to stasis and erosion. If he doesn't perform an action by next turn, he'll likely be permanently dead.

DoctorMcTaalik was just an ordinary high school student. It was a Tuesday when he learned that he had a very special power, the power to make people gyrate their hips inexplicably and uncontrollably. To others, it just seemed like it was a new dance thing and it quickly took the world by storm. Thus, DoctorMcTaalik created twerking. At the moment, he's just walking home from a pretty normal day at high school

Just outside the stadium, the CSI team is currently investigating a series of crimes. Outside, a pentagram drawn on the ground and a corpse that appeared to have its head caved in when it hit the ground. On the field, two corpses. One with his head bashed in (again) and another with holes burnt through his eyes. Inside, a torched room and a pair of blacked corpses. Something is happening to one of these corpses. Ashes and burnt crisps are coalescing and joining with it. The blacked flesh and bones become renewed, alive. A CSI worker runs, terrified of the miracle he has seen before him. And so, Sl4cker returns to the world of the living, more powerful than ever before.

Spoiler: Beirus (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Yourmaster (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Twinwolf (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: August 06, 2015, 09:34:29 pm by Andres »
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile

((Did anyone get the power from Tomasque?))

Finish off the hellcat.

((As a note, Endlessblaze's power, should I get it, could in fact be compatible with holy eye because according to the article, Hellcat Physiology could also be the power of a hellcat, not necessarily becoming a demonic entity.))
« Last Edit: August 06, 2015, 09:32:19 pm by Twinwolf »
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((Did anyone get the power from Tomasque?))

Finish off the hellcat.

((As a note, Endlessblaze's power, should I get it, could in fact be compatible with holy eye because according to the article, Hellcat Physiology could also be the power of a hellcat, not necessarily becoming a demonic entity.))
You don't get powers by killing other players. You get Kills with which you can purchase powers. The only way to get powers from other players when you kill them is by having a superpower that lets you do so. I forgot to give you the Kill for killing Tomasque. Editing your sheet now.
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile

((Oh. I must have misread that somewhere. Action still stands.))
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Get back in there and blast Twinwolf to death. Or wait and blast Twinwolf if they come out here looking for the cat.Use the same song if it is still playing, or  this one if I need a new song.
« Last Edit: August 07, 2015, 09:35:04 pm by Beirus »
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

blazing glory

Wait until no one is looking and steal the SWAT truck.

DoctorMcTaalik

• Bay Watcher
  • [ENTITY:SKULKING]
    • View Profile

Examine my surroundings, taking note of potential twerk targets as well as convenient nooks in crannies to hide in.

Execute/Dumbo.exe

• Bay Watcher
  • Never Types So Much As Punches The Keyboard
    • View Profile

((Wow, at least I have a target for my magic blast now.))
CHARGING!
He knows how to fix River's tiredness.
Alan help.
IronyOwl   But Kyuubey can more or less be summed up as "You didn't ask."
15:52   IronyOwl   Whereas Dungbeetle is closer to "Fuck you."

Sl4cker

• Bay Watcher
  • clouds are pretty :)
    • View Profile

Laugh uncontrollably. Disarm the CSI and use their own weapons to murder them. Lower morale by being nigh-unkillable with their puny weapons.
Quote from: Empiricist
I mean no one wants dead whales and abortion clinics juxtaposed with each other, but it's just something that happens! Like false vacuum decay!
carrot cakeu

endlessblaze

• Bay Watcher
  • likes dragons for their fiery breath
    • View Profile

just run. run away! and jump into the path of a car or something if I see one
Kids make great meat shields.
I nominate endlessblaze as our chief military executive!

Yourmaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Not the weirdest on Bay12!
    • View Profile

Spend the money on a trip to Egypt so I can Steal requisition some artifacts.
10/10.
Wants to rape and enslave my innocent night faeries ;-;

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I'm a bit busy today so I'll be delayed in putting out the update, but it should still come out today. Yourmaster, can I ask what you're planning to do? Why do you want to go to Egypt and steal artifacts? Also, the nearest town with an airport is 3 turns away by car. You are on foot.

Execute/Dumbo.exe

• Bay Watcher
  • Never Types So Much As Punches The Keyboard
    • View Profile

((Speaking of, what are the limits of my power? Is there an upper ceiling of energy I can gather? Can I compress it? How powerful would the beachball sized energy ball I have now be?))
He knows how to fix River's tiredness.
Alan help.
IronyOwl   But Kyuubey can more or less be summed up as "You didn't ask."
15:52   IronyOwl   Whereas Dungbeetle is closer to "Fuck you."

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((Speaking of, what are the limits of my power? Is there an upper ceiling of energy I can gather? Can I compress it? How powerful would the beachball sized energy ball I have now be?))
You can double the size of your current magic ball and that's it. It'll make an explosion twice the size of the ball. You can compress it easily, but it only makes it easier to move it around. It doesn't make it more powerful.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Round 16: Flawless Plan #29 - Attacking 6 Cops at Once

Twinwolf quickly gets up and runs to the door, intending to shoot endlessblaze before he can get away. Blocking her way at the door of the clinic is Beirus, his face contorted in pain and with palms outstretched. Twinwolf knows an attack is imminent [8] [3 vs 8-2] and deftly jumps backwards way as a giant mouth clamps down in front of her with the lyric "catch" accompanying it. [8] [8 vs 7-2] She couldn't dodge the following attack, which while seemingly invisible managed to push her back a good deal [3-1], slamming her against the back wall of the clinic.

Beirus decides to go back in and take care of Twinwolf. As he steps back through the doorway, he sees that Twinwolf has gotten up and is making her way out. Beirus quickly puts his palms out and fires his attacks. [8] [3 vs 8-1] The first (accompanying the lyric "catch") creates a giant mouth that would've killed her in one blow, had she not dodged the attack in time. Before she could retaliate by shooting Beirus, a great push emanated from Beirus' palms as "'em" played, [8] [8 vs 7-1] [3-1] slamming Twinwolf against the clinic's back wall.

Being the sensible man that he is, blazing glory decides to sneak around the dozens of police and swat members occupying the area near the bank after a deadly shootout and steal one of their vans. [9+1] When no one is looking, he hops into the van [2+1] and promptly gets spotted by a police officer [10] who hops into the van with him and tells blazing glory to drive him out of there quickly. He seems to be carrying a duffel bag with him.

DoctorMcTaalik sees Execute/Dumbo.exe charging up a magical ball above his head. [5] He hides behind a nearby car.

Execute/Dumbo.exe continues charging his destructive ball of magical energy, reaching his limit of what he can do. It's very large, its diameter being the length of a tank. He could theoretically make it even larger but he's stretched as it is. Any more and it has a chance of prematurely exploding, covering everyone nearby in a hot, burning sensation as the energy rips away their flesh.

Sl4cker lets loose a fell laugh and launches himself at the nearest CSI [2 vs 8] promptly getting knocked the hell back down with a well-aimed punch [8 vs 2] followed by them getting him on his back and handcuffing him. The officers draw their guns and keep watch on Sl4cker as they call for backup.

endlessblaze flees from the crazy hell hunter and looks for a car to kill himself with. [6] He sees one turning the corner and about to pass by him and he quickly runs to meet it. [5-1] The driver sees the cute little kitten dashing across the road and swerves out of the way. He hits endlessblaze but only enough to severely hurt him.

Yourmaster wants to go to Egypt and steal priceless artifacts. Unfortunately, the nearest town with an airport is [3 turns] away by car. Neither of the cars near him are usable, so he begins walks to the nearest town (the town with all the players) to get one. [10] Luckily for him, a car comes by and after seeing the destroyed vehicles and the cop himself, offers Yourmaster a lift. Yourmaster asks the guy to take him to the nearest airport and he obliges. [3 turns until reaching the airport.]

Spoiler: endlessblaze (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Beirus (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Yourmaster (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Twinwolf (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: August 09, 2015, 03:35:58 am by Andres »
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 32