Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 32

Author Topic: Superpower Wiki Warfare - Round 25: High tyrol Gets Kicked in the Face  (Read 65532 times)

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
Re: Superpower Wiki Warfare - Round 13: Cops and Robbers
« Reply #270 on: August 01, 2015, 09:38:37 pm »

Twinwolf continues to struggle, putting one gun away and taking out her knife, trying to stab Tomasque.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #271 on: August 01, 2015, 09:44:58 pm »

((Lemme grab the link. It's a dubstep version of the Pokemon song.  :P))

Get to the vet clinic, keep the song playing on loop. Blast anyone in the clinic when I get there who isn't Urist or a hellcat. Although I'm okay with blasting the hell cat as collateral if it can't be avoided.
« Last Edit: August 03, 2015, 11:19:22 pm by Beirus »
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

blazing glory

« Reply #272 on: August 01, 2015, 09:47:39 pm »

Leave the house and get a view of the robbery with my own eyes.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #273 on: August 01, 2015, 09:50:52 pm »

Go to crime scene.
Which one? You're at the one outside the stadium (the crime being the murder of H4zardZ1 by your ho). The other crime scene is a crime in progress in the town. Bank robbers vs cops. It's a shootout.
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Tomasque

• Bay Watcher
  • Gonna one-up FoU - with an FG in my personal text!
    • View Profile
« Reply #274 on: August 02, 2015, 07:10:08 pm »

Kick Twinwolf in the nuts, rip the guns out of his hands, and fill him full of lead. Then run away quickly.

How many kills do I need to get a new superpower? How many do I need to reroll all my existing ones?
The quantum cannonball hits you in the face and misses!
Money!
GENERATION grisha5: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #275 on: August 02, 2015, 07:13:33 pm »

How many kills do I need to get a new superpower? How many do I need to reroll all my existing ones?

It's 2 for a new superpower, and 1 to reroll.
It's 2 for a new superpower and 1 per held superpower to reroll. If you have 3 superpowers, it'll cost you 3 Kills to reroll.
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #276 on: August 03, 2015, 06:58:31 am »

I seem to remember you saying in order to reroll, you have to reroll all of them, so you can't reroll 1, if you only have one kill.
If you have one superpower, you can reroll with 1 Kill. If you have two superpowers you need 2 Kills to reroll. If you have three superpowers,  you need 3 Kills to reroll. You either reroll all your powers or none of them. You can't pick one to reroll.

Spiderking50

• Bay Watcher
  • Lumberjack of Hearts
    • View Profile
    • Pik-Pik Fortress: A Pikmin Mod
« Reply #277 on: August 03, 2015, 10:32:47 am »

Stop bleeding and speed up the car.
Currently on vacation. I have internet, but will update sporadically due to vacation.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #278 on: August 03, 2015, 08:59:13 pm »

No update today or tomorrow. I'm busy and at my grandma's, respectively.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #279 on: August 03, 2015, 10:35:31 pm »

Turns out I've got a lot of time today. I'll post the update but I'll wait a bit longer for endlessblaze and flabbort to post their actions.

endlessblaze

• Bay Watcher
  • likes dragons for their fiery breath
    • View Profile
« Reply #280 on: August 03, 2015, 10:37:26 pm »

run away and get run over so I can get to the underworld
Kids make great meat shields.
I nominate endlessblaze as our chief military executive!

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #281 on: August 03, 2015, 10:42:20 pm »

Turns out flabbort hasn't been active since the 31st. Update inbound.

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #282 on: August 03, 2015, 11:20:44 pm »

((Guess this was a bad time to edit my action to clarify that I was okay with hitting the hellcat if it was unavoidable collateral damage.))

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Superpower Wiki Warfare - Round 14: Shot Through the Heart!
« Reply #283 on: August 03, 2015, 11:37:09 pm »

Round 14: Shot Through the Heart!

Yourmaster ignores the CSI guys at the stadium and instead races towards the bank robbery going on in town. Ahead of him, he sees a black car speeding and moving in his direction. This is illegal but a bank robbery is more important so Yourmaster decides to ignore it. [8 vs 4] Suddenly, however, the car starts careening out of control and hits Yourmaster's car! For a split-second, Yourmaster recognises flabbort through the windshield before his car gets flipped off the side of the road. [1] Something about the angle the cop car hits the ground makes it explode! Yourmaster's ho is nothing but a burnt crisp. Yourmaster himself is outside the car and completely unharmed by the explosion. How he made it out is anyone's guess, but it definitely has something to do with his Imaginary Physiology.

Twinwolf [8-2] gets out from under the door [2 vs 8+3-2] [2 vs 7+3-2] but Tomasque manages to yank her left gun out of her hand. [1+3-2 vs 3] Before he could turn it around and shoot at her, Twinwolf takes the knife from her longcoat [8 vs 7+3-2] and tries to stab at the hand holding her other gun, but he manages to parry the attack away with his new pistol. [7+3-2 vs 5] Tomasque kicks Twinwolf in the nuts but due to being female, this has no effect on Twinwolf! After Tomasque's unholy attempt to break the guy code, Beirus enters and faces his hands out, palms outwards. Three lances of light burst forth at the same time "Pokemon!" can be heard, with each of the lances appearing to capture a separate syllable. [6] [6] [1] The first two hit Twinwolf just under the shoulder and in the thigh, respectively. Twinwolf managed to get Tomasque in between before the last lance could hit, which is good because the last one was the loudest. The lances pierces through Tomasque's heart!

Moving on from the encounter, Beirus drives to the clinic and gets out of his car. As he enters the clinic [10], he nearly kicks endlessblaze little kitten form, but he sees him and quickly dodges his leg out of the way. Once he enters, he sees Twinwolf and Tomasque wrestling each-other. Tomasque has one of Twinwolf's guns while Twinwolf has her knife out in the other hand. Considering their distance from each-other (arms-length) and the angle at which he can hit Twinwolf, he decides to take the risk and attack Twinwolf. He thrusts his hands out and fires three lances of light, the syllables "Po", "ke", and "mon" following them. [6] [6] [1] The first two hit Twinwolf as expected - under the shoulder and in the thigh - but the last hits Tomasque right through the heart as Twinwolf got him between them!

blazing glory decides he wants to see the robbery himself, despite it being an obviously dangerous situation. [2] It seems someone's stolen his push bike, unfortunately, so he starts walking to the place instead.

[2 vs 8+3-2] [2 vs 7+3-2] After managing to snatch one of Twinwolf's guns, Tomasque tries to shoot her with it[1+3-2 vs 3] but she manages to unsheathe her knife before he can twirl the gun around [8 vs 7+3-2] and she almost stabs his other hand. Luckily, he managed to parry the knife with his new hand [7+3-2 vs 5] and followed with a swift kick to the nuts. Unfortunately, Twinwolf is female and this has no effect. Beirus suddenly enters and puts his hands out to shoot Twinwolf. Tomasque tries to position her between them [6] [6] [1] and while the first two hit Twinwolf, she managed to get Tomasque between them and he took the last attack right through the heart, destroying half of it! Without supernatural medical attention the next turn, Tomasque will most certainly die.

Spiderkings50, in his desperation to not bleed to death [5] squeezes harder on his artery and nearly blacks out from the pain. He decides to continue what he was doing before and avoids doing any further risky procedures. He speeds up the car on straight roads and lets it go normally on turns [3] which is just barely enough to get to the hospital as he passes out.

endlessblaze escapes from the clinic, almost getting kicked in the head by Beirus, and looks for a car or truck to run him over and kill him. [5] He sees one coming down the street, but it's far away and it may turn into another street instead.

flabbort's heart and lungs stop working, his brain function slowing down! He loses control of his car and hits a cop car coming down the same road as him! The cop car tumbles through the air and explodes when it hits the ground! [6] flabbort's car is relatively fine, though damaged [1] but a piece of shrapnel from the cop car's explosion hits flabbort in the head, killing him!

Execute/Dumbo.exe is an Apple store employee. The pay is crap, the customers are awful, and the higher-ups are assholes. That's bad enough on its own, but then two superhumans come into his store, fight each-other to the death, and then the winner steals something and blames you for letting the fight happen! Enough's enough. Time to kill some people.

Spoiler: Tomasque (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: endlessblaze (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Beirus (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Spiderking50 (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Twinwolf (click to show/hide)
[Please bold all your actions. Twinwolf, you'll need to manually deactivate your superpower if you want to do so. It will not turn off on its own.]
((Guess this was a bad time to edit my action to clarify that I was okay with hitting the hellcat if it was unavoidable collateral damage.))
I would say yes, yes it was.
« Last Edit: August 03, 2015, 11:55:19 pm by Andres »

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Superpower Wiki Warfare - Round 14: Shot Through the Heart!
« Reply #284 on: August 03, 2015, 11:46:43 pm »

((So did my attacks damage Twinwolf?))

Is the song still playing? If so, blast Twinwolf again. If not, the next song should be this one. Blast Twinwolf with it. If for some weird reason I wouldn't get the kill on Tomasque, make sure one of the blasts is aimed at his head to finish him off. And after I attack, take cover behind something sturdy, like a wall or the receptionist area, or back around the doorway I just came through.
« Last Edit: August 06, 2015, 04:24:16 am by Beirus »
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 32