Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 12

Author Topic: (SG) Please Drink Responsibly.  (Read 12354 times)

Cheesecake

• Bay Watcher
  • Hello.
    • View Profile
Re: (SG) Please Drink Responsibly.
« Reply #45 on: July 17, 2015, 07:41:05 am »

Run towards the cops, arm waving and screaming all the way.

This will convince them that we really need to go to a hospital, unlike talking.

They'll probably taser us.
I wish I could unwatch a thread because every time I look at this I can feel myself dying faster
Dying of laughter?
Dying of pure unbridled hatred, actually.

SaberToothTiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Wannabe Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: July 17, 2015, 07:54:13 am »

This will convince them that we really need to go to a hospital, unlike talking.
And then we will go to the hospital! The plan is genius in itself!
I gaze into its milky depths, searching the wheat and sugar for the meanings I can never find.
It's like tea leaf divination, but with cartoon leprechauns.
There are only two sure things in life: death and taxes and lists and poor arithmetic and overlong jokes and poor memory and probably a few more things.

Cheesecake

• Bay Watcher
  • Hello.
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: July 17, 2015, 08:02:00 am »

And then we will go to the hospital! The plan is genius in itself!
Actually, when suspects get tasered, they usually go to jail. Not as bad as staying in the hallucination house, but I'd prefer a hospital.
I wish I could unwatch a thread because every time I look at this I can feel myself dying faster
Dying of laughter?

SaberToothTiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Wannabe Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: July 17, 2015, 08:04:34 am »

All right, the talking it is, but at least we could go for a little arm waving? Please?
I gaze into its milky depths, searching the wheat and sugar for the meanings I can never find.
There are only two sure things in life: death and taxes and lists and poor arithmetic and overlong jokes and poor memory and probably a few more things.

Cheesecake

• Bay Watcher
  • Hello.
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: July 17, 2015, 08:28:26 am »

I wasn't worried about the arm waving; I was worried about the running. Cops tend to view someone running straight at them, screaming, as either aggressive behavior or someone running from criminals. Either way we wouldn't get to a hospital.

But waving it is. Oh, and talking to the cops.
Dying of laughter?

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: July 17, 2015, 12:21:59 pm »

Yes, let's approach the cops CALMLY.
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

Tomasque

• Bay Watcher
  • Gonna one-up FoU - with an FG in my personal text!
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: July 17, 2015, 12:59:34 pm »

Look in a mirror as I pass by.

Say hi to Mr. Hyde if I see him again.
The quantum cannonball hits you in the face and misses!
Money!
GENERATION grisha5: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Glacies

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: July 17, 2015, 01:30:45 pm »

Yes, let's approach the cops CALMLY.

All right, the talking it is, but at least we could go for a little arm waving? Please?

I wasn't worried about the arm waving; I was worried about the running. Cops tend to view someone running straight at them, screaming, as either aggressive behavior or someone running from criminals. Either way we wouldn't get to a hospital.

But waving it is. Oh, and talking to the cops.

You open the door.

“Sir, we got a call about a...” the officer trails off. “Sir, are you feeling all right?” Over her shoulder, the male officer blanches.

“Yeah. Uhm. No.” You explain.

The officer in charge is wearing white gloves, you notice. You've never been fond of procedurals, but you think that might be in case you're covered in bedbugs. The police stare, like they've forgotten why they came here. “You see I don't exactly know how I got here.”

“All right,” she says, “Can we come in?”

“Oh.” you say, “Uh, yeah, sure, make yourself at home, I guess.”

“What's your name, sir?”

“Thomas.” you say. Then you go to shake hands. It's only polite. The handshake is awkward. The whole situation is awkward.

You back up, and then sit on the couch. They linger by the door for a moment before stepping inside. Their hearts beat slightly faster. “Do you live here?”

“I don't know.”

“You don't know.”

“No.”

“No, you don't live here?”

“No, I don't know if I live here.” you reply, with a little emphatic arm waving.

“Are you...are you all right? Sir?”

“Yeah, I think so. Kinda. Not really. I don't remember very much. I think I need to go to the hospital.” This paired with more arm waving.

“Do you think you hit your head or something?” the male officer finally pipes up.

“I, uh, I don't remember.”

Very cautiously, the two officers step forward. The body language is all wrong. They aren't taking charge. They're almost timid. “Nothing to drink?”

“I don't know. I don't think so.” If you flap your arms any harder, you'll achieve liftoff.

The female officer turns to the male one and says “He doesn't look all right to me.” and then she turns to you. “I'm going to take your pulse.”

Are you going to give it back?

“What?”

“Nothing. Go ahead.”

"So just, I need you to be calm. All right?"

You drop your arms, and very carefully she takes it, feels the inside of your wrist. Her expression becomes serious. A whisper gets caught in her throat.

“Just, stay there for a moment. We're going to help you.”

They leave, hastily. You hear them go to the car, dig around inside it. “What in the world?” the male officer asks. “Incredibly weak pulse. I don't know how he's still talking. Probably drugs. He's lucid, but it doesn't look like he should be walking around. Maybe something like PCP?”

A moment of silence. The man says “Hey. Does this guy look familiar to you?”

Another pause. “Holy shit. It's the missing teenager from across the state.”

“We should call it in.”

“Yeah. Not now, he's in trouble. Once we're on the road.”

They come back in. They have a first aid kit with them.

What now?
>_

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: July 17, 2015, 03:01:27 pm »

Oh great, now it is talking with our mouth. Check my own pulse. Also read these cops deeper. Are they really cops?
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

SaberToothTiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Wannabe Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: July 17, 2015, 04:01:46 pm »

Pretend to fall unconscious.

Glacies

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: July 17, 2015, 05:16:50 pm »

Oh great, now it is talking with our mouth. Check my own pulse. Also read these cops deeper. Are they really cops?

Yeah. Not that you have much in the way of first aid training, but you did learn how to take your own pulse in gym. You reach under your chin and feel near the back of your jawbone. No pulse. Well. Drat.

"I can't find my pulse." you tell the police. They look very worried.

Pretend to fall unconscious.

And then you let your head loll back on the couch, close your eyes and stop moving. There's some frantic movement. "Shit, did he just pass out?" One of them, probably the woman, grabs you. "Damn, I think his heart's stopped."

They perform CPR. You are punched repeatedly in the chest, and it doesn't work. "Call it in!" the woman says, and the male officer runs off. You feel incredibly uncomfortable when she employs mouth to mouth resuscitation, but play dead throughout. The male officer returns. "All right, they're on their way." he says.

The other opens your eyelid, shines a flashlight in your eye. You track the light. "He's not dead." she says, mystified. "What in the hell...?"

What now?
>_

Cheesecake

• Bay Watcher
  • Hello.
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: July 17, 2015, 08:16:21 pm »

Ask them to restrain us. In case Mr. Hyde comes out.
Dying of laughter?

XXXXYYYY

• Bay Watcher
  • Been a long time.
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: July 17, 2015, 08:50:41 pm »

oooo interesting.ptw.
Oooooooo. I know. ClF3. That should be a fun surprise.

Tomasque

• Bay Watcher
  • Gonna one-up FoU - with an FG in my personal text!
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: July 17, 2015, 08:52:44 pm »

Spin my head around and vomit all over them.
The quantum cannonball hits you in the face and misses!
Money!
GENERATION grisha5: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Glacies

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: July 17, 2015, 11:06:28 pm »

Spin my head around and vomit all over them.

You lack sufficient gag reflex control to vomit on command, and lack the flexibility and dislocated neck necessary for that particular maneuver to be possible. Besides, they're having a rough night and don't deserve it.

Ask them to restrain us. In case Mr. Hyde comes out.

“You should, um. You should cuff me. In case I do anything dangerous.”

This scares them. Eyes widen. You can feel the fear coming off them. Their heartbeats go up. A bead of sweat forms at the temple of the male officer.

The woman officer takes out a pair of cuffs, gets you to stand, brings your arms behind your back and handcuffs you. Only once you are cuffed do they speak.

“You think you're going to do something dangerous?”

“I don't know. I want to go to the hospital.”

“All right, Sir, we're taking you into protective custody and we'll bring you to the hospital. That's what you want?”

“Yes.”

They hustle you out the front door, walk you barefoot to the car. The snow is cold underfoot. You slide into the back of the police car. A metal grille separates you from the two officers sitting in the front seat, who are still afraid. The snow on your bare feet doesn't melt. You watch it sit on your heel, unmelting, as the two officers drive off to the hospital. The male officer reports that he believes he's found Thomas McAllister, the missing teenager, and that you are apparently quite unwell and being rushed to the hospital. The female officer's driving supports this story, since she's going a good eighty miles per hour.

You wink at yourself in the rear view mirror.

You don't trust me?

The male officer turns, looks at you. “We trust you.”

Sorry, I was talking to myself." your reflection says dismissively. "Why is that?

What now?
>_
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 12