Elysia
Spooder
Doge
Cat
Snek
Andala
Abstain

Pages: 1 ... 81 82 [83] 84 85 ... 110

Author Topic: FEF: Clashing Ideals OOC (Actually Accepted Two Signups!)  (Read 80921 times)

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
Re: FEF: Clashing Ideals OOC (Actually Full!)
« Reply #1230 on: April 07, 2016, 10:07:05 am »

*Eneas cries uncontrollably.
* Elysia just cries.

I wonder if we can make a flavor action observing our surroudings for the reactions of the citizenry...

I'm sure they're terrified. A bunch of foreigners show up, half of them monsters, and start beheading and clawing and stabbing people in broad daylight. Women and children flee in terror as the group cuts a bloody swath through the town on what might otherwise have been a simple day where a group of nagas getting executed was the only occasion of note.

We do not look good right now.

birdy51

• Bay Watcher
  • Always be Beeping
    • View Profile
« Reply #1231 on: April 07, 2016, 10:12:00 am »

Alternatively, we become flash revolutionaries as men, women, and children armed with kitchen knives join the fight against the guards with brutality that out matches ours.
BIRDS.

Also started a Let's Play, Yu-Gi-Oh! Duelists of the Roses

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1232 on: April 07, 2016, 10:14:40 am »

I might say that could be an outside possibility if we hadn't simply lashed out with no preamble. Unless the local government cracks down on everybody instead of just monsters, I do not see it happening.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #1233 on: April 07, 2016, 10:18:43 am »

Does this mean we'll be stranded rebels? Does this city have a tunnel network, or do we have to leg it to the market OR that...other eastern side which I bet we'll have to ask where it goes after opening that gate and running that way. We seem to be in the middle of a city so...unless those acolytes and the other red guys are the local security forces, it's going to be complicated.

...On the other hand, it just hit me that I could've friendly-fire'd Nantale @_@ and INSTEAD asked the other folks to go get the rebels! Then we will be the ones handling it instead (and will not kill them).
ARGH!

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1234 on: April 07, 2016, 10:22:55 am »

Why are we ever siding with the people that wasn't to murder monsters for no reason other then they are monsters? If we hadn't attacked, all of the enemies would have converged on Mel and SB and murdered them. So yeah we would have escaped without killing anyone but we would have sat by while innocents were slaughtered. Is that really a good alternative?

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1235 on: April 07, 2016, 10:24:15 am »

inido isn't innocent
Did anyone know they were there, though?
Black lives matter.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1236 on: April 07, 2016, 10:25:29 am »

Eep ._. I didn't mean it that way. I mean the 'it just hit me' part was from me thinking and being reminded that Elysia did say 'we're mercenaries', so furthering that point, I could also bluff in that we were contracted as monster hunters--so instead of letting the local city peoples take care of this 'Rebellion' (which I still don't know fully about), we can instead take control of this significant scenario and be the ones to 'deliver the monsters' to safety instead when out of city gates :3

Also probably them and us can be friendly contacts and we can meet up at rebel base and all that and then blow up the Death Star

E:
inido isn't innocent
Did anyone know they were there, though?
Nope. IC-ly, we know nothing of each other's groups. I believe we did notice the horsemen quite a ways up the road though before entering and getting accosted held up by well-meaning but zealous acolytes. :O

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1237 on: April 07, 2016, 10:26:34 am »

I mean, we might be able to hook up with the Naga rebel forces. So at least we won't be entirely alone as Cyryl feared. But I don't think we'll be able to get any shopping done at this point.

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1238 on: April 07, 2016, 10:30:14 am »

They've mentioned several times now that the way isn't safe because members of the resistance are being dealt with by the militia. And the resistance was explained monsters+friendly humans. Even if you had attacked nantale, there would have been no reason for them to use you guys instead of the militia.

Ftr, I'm not upset or anything, I'm just genuinely confused why anyone is arguing against fighting the people trying to slaughter innocents.  Just because they're scared doesn't make them good people
« Last Edit: April 07, 2016, 10:39:53 am by Swordstar »

birdy51

• Bay Watcher
  • Always be Beeping
    • View Profile
« Reply #1239 on: April 07, 2016, 10:37:28 am »

I'm still holding out for the town being surprisingly anti-racism and rise up in the glorious revolution.

But in regards to peace vs. fighting, it's more that I know Eneas at least has no good reason to be attacking people; innocent or guilty, especially when asked that they were supposed to be laying low. Emphasis on laying low. He had been given those orders to not raise up a fuss. If he had been presented with the Naga's presence, maybe he would be forced to reconsider his views. But as it stands, he doesn't have any reason to think that them quelling the resistance might not be normal.

...Which makes things awkward actually. I'm still trying to think how Eneas might react to this.
BIRDS.

Also started a Let's Play, Yu-Gi-Oh! Duelists of the Roses

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1240 on: April 07, 2016, 10:39:34 am »

Well, he has now heard that the wyvern riders wear the same colors as the people who have come to the island we just left and murdered people on multiple occasions.

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1241 on: April 07, 2016, 10:40:49 am »

Whoops, forgot to say I meant everyone but birdy. It makes sense to me why you're not fighting

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1242 on: April 07, 2016, 11:10:18 am »

Ftr, I'm not upset or anything, I'm just genuinely confused why anyone is arguing against fighting the people trying to slaughter innocents.  Just because they're scared doesn't make them good people
Ooh :O That wasn't my reason :P It was more 'we're affecting a whole city here. Hopefully we can find reasonable people we can talk to?' because given the circumstances, I'll bet reinforcements will come soon enough, or we go on a blitz attack to free the resistance...in a hopefully not-indoctrinated city. \o/

I'm still holding out for the town being surprisingly anti-racism and rise up in the glorious revolution.
I've got some real heavy Les Miserables vibes here. :P
It would be glorious to see this happen.
But in regards to peace vs. fighting, it's more that I know Eneas at least has no good reason to be attacking people; innocent or guilty, especially when asked that they were supposed to be laying low. Emphasis on laying low. He had been given those orders to not raise up a fuss. If he had been presented with the Naga's presence, maybe he would be forced to reconsider his views. But as it stands, he doesn't have any reason to think that them quelling the resistance might not be normal.

...Which makes things awkward actually. I'm still trying to think how Eneas might react to this.
Mmh, same. :/ Elysia is a soldier of peace, like UN soldiers and such--but she's attached to fighting for equality and unity so I could see her break orders in this situation, especially given Nantale's niceness and grumpiness.

Any possibility anyone can sneak to the market and check things out? :P
« Last Edit: April 07, 2016, 11:13:01 am by Tiruin »

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1244 on: April 07, 2016, 12:43:55 pm »

We just gotta soak the streets of this town with blood is all. This'll look good in the report.

Veni, vidi, occidit. Also, I'd post more if I could see the map (which only happens with post.img for me) at work; it seems that when I'm home these days I'm either sleeping or half-dead.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.
Pages: 1 ... 81 82 [83] 84 85 ... 110