Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 31

Author Topic: Necromancer: The End  (Read 68697 times)

conein

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Necromancer
« Reply #60 on: July 16, 2015, 11:40:42 am »

Welp, forgot it. If i chose undead control, will i be able to possess my minions?

Delekates

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: July 16, 2015, 02:43:45 pm »

Check myself, what do i wear. Find water wash my face, find some1 in the forest, if possible at that moment. If not go find any signs, maybe there is park or something nearby.
« Last Edit: July 16, 2015, 02:51:55 pm by Delekates »
my main lang is russian. Still i hope we understand each other :3

Tomasque

• Bay Watcher
  • Gonna one-up FoU - with an FG in my personal text!
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: July 16, 2015, 04:16:08 pm »

I finished the turn two results!
The quantum cannonball hits you in the face and misses!
Money!
GENERATION grisha5: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

conein

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: July 16, 2015, 04:34:15 pm »

revive the other bones, explore where i am and make a good description.

Is destruction magic good?

How much can i control my servants?
« Last Edit: July 16, 2015, 05:38:46 pm by conein »

Tomasque

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: July 16, 2015, 05:05:41 pm »

It's too close to necromancy.
Money!
GENERATION grisha5: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: July 16, 2015, 05:32:31 pm »

I'm fine with moving at half speed if it means that I'm nearly bulletproof and don't inherently stink.

Why is disturbing my spawn point a bad idea?

Transmute a sword out of a nearby piece of furniture that is not too close to the ritual. Transmute its blade into razor-steel.
« Last Edit: July 16, 2015, 05:35:26 pm by ATHATH »
Seriously, ATHATH, we need to have an intervention about your death mug problem.
*slow clap* Well ATHATH congratulations. You managed to give the MC a mental breakdown before we even finished the first arc.
I didn't even read it first, I just saw it was ATHATH and noped it. Now that I read it x3 to noping

Tomasque

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: July 16, 2015, 08:33:11 pm »

Sorry I forgot to tell you.

It's an abandoned temple dedicated to Melkar. Messing with temples is usually bad.
Money!

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: July 16, 2015, 08:34:28 pm »

Sorry I forgot to tell you.

It's an abandoned temple dedicated to Melkar. Messing with temples is usually bad.
Ah. In that case, do my action on an object outside of the temple.
Seriously, ATHATH, we need to have an intervention about your death mug problem.
*slow clap* Well ATHATH congratulations. You managed to give the MC a mental breakdown before we even finished the first arc.
I didn't even read it first, I just saw it was ATHATH and noped it. Now that I read it x3 to noping

Generally me

• Bay Watcher
  • I look like this IRL
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: July 17, 2015, 08:38:46 am »

Transmute The muggers lungs to wood

Or whichever is easier

Shoot him with a blast of death magic

then go kill the guy who got shanked, by shooting him with lightning. Then resurrect him.

Tomasque

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: July 17, 2015, 10:06:45 am »

Turn Three:
Delekates:
Check myself, what do i wear.
You are wearing the same that you wore when you died. A black robe with the killing scorch mark still in the center of it, but now it's covered in dirt.
Find water wash my face, find some1 in the forest, if possible at that moment.
[1]
 You look around for a river, but you can't seem to find one. Suddenly, you trip and fall face first through some reeds and into a lake. That'll do.

conein:
revive the other bones,
[2+1+1(repeat attempt)=4]
 You manage to raise two more skeletons. The other bones maybe just aren't fit for being raised, you guess.
explore where i am and make a good description.
You are in a fairly small cave (each square is 5 ft) with two entrances/ exits to the north. There is a small east room which has a fairly large doorway connecting it to the main chamber. To the south, there is a pool of stagnant water out of which rises a rock about 5 ft by 10 ft, fairly flat except for a large bump in the middle. Finally, there are two alcoves to the west - one littered with bones and the other much cleaner than the rest of the cave. There is no trace of any animal here.

Is destruction magic good?
Yes. Good choice.
How much can i control my servants?
Each time you give them an order there is a chance for them to snap and attack you. The higher amount of thought the action requires, the bigger minus you shall receive. If the total outcome of the dice roll is below one, then they rebel.

ATHATH:
Transmute a sword out of something outside.
[3+1=4]
 Outside you see that the abandoned temple was actually hidden inside a hill. There are a few rocks and boulders outside the entrance, probably placed as a marker. You find a large sized rock and try to convert it into a sword shape. You miss and convert a smaller stone into a stone dagger instead.
Transmute its blade into razor-steel.
[1+1]
 Determined, you try to give the dagger a steel blade, but the spell fizzles instead.

Generally me:
Transmute The muggers lungs to wood

Or whichever is easier

Shoot him with a blast of death magic

[5+2=7]
Since your necromantic powers were given to you by a god, you are confident that using them would be much easier than using transmutation spell. It turns out you are correct. You send out a bolt of pure death at the mugger, killing his soul but keeping his body intact. Just ripe for an undercover undead.
then go kill the guy who got shanked, by shooting him with lightning. Then resurrect him.
[5+2]
 While all this was happening, the mugged woman bled out and is now dead. You raise her with ease, and you even heal her wound. She's still covered with blood, however.
 [1]
 Outside the alleyway you hear what sounds like a parade about to come by.

Note to all: Each time you give an order to an undead there is a chance for them to snap and attack you. The higher amount of thought the action requires, the bigger minus you shall receive. If the total outcome of the dice roll is below one, then they rebel. Other than that, they're completely under your control.  :)
Money!

Generally me

• Bay Watcher
  • I look like this IRL
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: July 17, 2015, 10:09:52 am »

Raise the mugger.

Then make us all sit in a circle and pretend to be talking the one with a wound faces away from the parade.

conein

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: July 17, 2015, 10:22:43 am »

Well.
the bones at west arent the ones i tried to revive right? If so, revive them. Then go outside. Where is the empire or wherever my quest is?

Tomasque

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: July 17, 2015, 10:30:42 am »

They aren't the ones. You tried to revive the small pile of them near the center of the cave.
Money!

conein

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: July 17, 2015, 10:59:30 am »

So, about controlling people, simple commands like "go here" or "attack this" will still give me a malus? And my undead will follow me by default right?

Tomasque

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: July 17, 2015, 11:03:13 am »

What's a malus?
Money!
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 31