Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 31

Author Topic: Necromancer: The End  (Read 68703 times)

Delekates

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Necromancer
« Reply #45 on: July 15, 2015, 05:27:29 pm »

i read 1st msg then decide will i play or not.
okay maybe ill be okay  ::)
Spoiler: Character Sheet (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: July 16, 2015, 12:01:57 am by Delekates »
my main lang is russian. Still i hope we understand each other :3

Tomasque

• Bay Watcher
  • Gonna one-up FoU - with an FG in my personal text!
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: July 15, 2015, 09:48:12 pm »

Turn One:
conein:
 You rise out of the earth inside of a small cave. You're about to begin converting it into your new lair when you see a small imp appear in mid-air. He takes out a piece of parchment and begins to read it off in a monotone: "In the case that you are reading this, I'm glad you're still alive!" The demon looks you over and smirks. "That's the court wizard speaking, by the way." He pauses briefly to recollect his thoughts. "That's because you owe me and the emperor of Desposa a big favor. Usually I'd ask for a nice sum on his behalf, but I think I'll do something different instead. I want you to fetch me an ingredient that I find too dangerous to fetch myself. The Caladrius's eyes and feathers, both of which I need as soon as possible. You will find it in the palace of your own king, inside his bedroom. I believe you will not object to treason, and that is why I chose you for the task. I hope to see you soon (with the ingredients, of course)!" He then rolls up the parchment, hands it to you, and disappears into the shadows of the cave.

Generally me:
 You feel your conscience manifest itself inside an alleyway. You feel a surge of energy as your necromantic powers bring you to full consciousness... and you feel something else, too. A much, much more powerful mind than yours. "Jimothian! You have returned! You owe me a debt, you know." Your feel your (non-existent) heart sink. You almost forgot about that. "I think you'll find this to be fairly... simple. All I need you to do is find out what this is." You feel a strange ring appear on your finger. Despite being made of physical matter, you can feel it clamp down on your finger. "Until you do, I don't think you'll be able to take it off. I have other matters to attend to now. Try to not die... again." Once he leaves, you take a closer look at the ring, it is made of gold, and set upon it is a blood-red gem. It glitter malevolently.

ATHATH:
 Light fills your eyes as you wake up on a stone altar that's brimming with magic. You stumble off of it, trying to regain your senses. When you finally get a look at your surroundings, you curse silently. "Yes, it's me." A figure in a exquisite robe steps from behind a pillar. It's Melkar, god of dark dealings. "Did you miss me? Because I almost had a use for you down there. But now that you've returned to the land of the living, I guess I'll have to give you something easier." He pauses for a moment. "Just kidding! Why would I? There'd be no fun in it!" He composes himself. "Now down to business. I want you to kill your king. Why? Because - you see - he has just become the avatar of one of my foolish enemies. He now seeks to use his new-found power to kill all of my worshipers in his country. This I simply cannot allow. Anyway, once you kill him, you will be free of your debt - and if you're really efficient, I might make you mortal again! I'll be watching." With that, he steps behind the pillar once more, leaving you completely alone.

Delekates:
As you pull yourself out of the soil, and into the shade of an ancient tree, you hear a yelp. You turn and see an goblin shaman, covered in blood paint and feathers. He smiles a toothy grin. "I knew you'd come back! You tried to run, but you could never hide for long from Squabbles! After seven years, I think I'll get what you paid me. Our tribe needs shelter; It has grown too big. If you could kill all those nasty humans, we'd be so happy to move in. Squabbles thinks you like that very much. Squabbles will see you then." He raises his crude staff and fades away, cackling with goblinish glee.
« Last Edit: July 16, 2015, 04:14:48 pm by Tomasque »
The quantum cannonball hits you in the face and misses!
Money!
GENERATION grisha5: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Delekates

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: July 15, 2015, 11:56:06 pm »

my char is ao bad or what?

Tomasque

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: July 15, 2015, 11:59:40 pm »

What do you mean?
Money!
GENERATION grisha5: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Delekates

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: July 16, 2015, 12:01:28 am »

i didnt get turn, or its about that ive got shaman?

Tomasque

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: July 16, 2015, 12:25:05 am »

I'm writing it right now.
Money!

Tomasque

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: July 16, 2015, 12:42:29 am »

All done! I promise they won't take so long in the future!
Money!

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: July 16, 2015, 01:17:16 am »

Smirk. Transmute my rotten bones and flesh into living-metal, and explore my crypt. Is there anything of value nearby?
Seriously, ATHATH, we need to have an intervention about your death mug problem.
*slow clap* Well ATHATH congratulations. You managed to give the MC a mental breakdown before we even finished the first arc.
I didn't even read it first, I just saw it was ATHATH and noped it. Now that I read it x3 to noping

conein

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: July 16, 2015, 02:39:59 am »

find dead stuff and revive it. wait so my quest is a stealth thing and i have a malus to stealth? :D

Delekates

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: July 16, 2015, 02:46:00 am »

I am not complaining, i was just curious that other got move and i was missed or something.
no blamerino just dont die on 3-4th move :P

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: July 16, 2015, 03:09:37 am »

Name: Kineruth
Race: Half-Lich (Psychic)
Debtor: Sidious, God of the Dark Side
Bio: A powerful mage who could control people with his mind, he was put down by the Council of High Mages for fear of his power. The dark god Sidious brought him back, and Kine now has control of both the living and the dead. His god commands him to conquer or build a kingdom that worships only Sidious.
« Last Edit: July 16, 2015, 03:23:04 am by Andres »
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Delekates

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: July 16, 2015, 06:16:17 am »

Explore surroundings. What can i see and what i cant see. Where i am. What time is it. Can i trace goblin?

Tomasque

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: July 16, 2015, 09:14:57 am »

Oh, I forgot to tell you guys, but I'll update at least once every day, but probably more if there's time.
Money!

Generally me

• Bay Watcher
  • I look like this IRL
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: July 16, 2015, 10:37:36 am »

Look around a bit, while staying out of sight.

Tomasque

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: July 16, 2015, 11:32:26 am »

Turn Two:
ATHATH:
Smirk. Transmute my rotten bones and flesh into living-metal, and explore my crypt. Is there anything of value nearby?
[4+1=5]
 You cast the spell and your body turns into metal. You can still move, but your joints are very stiff so you do it at half speed.
Is there anything of value nearby?
You realize its probably a bad idea to do that.

conein:
find dead stuff and revive it.
[4]
 You find a few bones, probably the meals of one of the cave dwellers. You might make a few decent skeletons out of these.
 [2+1=3]
 Or just one. The rest of the bones continue to lie there on the ground, unmoved. Your one and only servant stands idly beside you.
wait so my quest is a stealth thing and i have a malus to stealth? :D
It's not necessarily a stealth quest, though you can be stealthy if you want. By the way, what bonus did you choose? (Remember, it has to be a school of magic.)

Delekates:
Explore surroundings. What can i see and what i cant see. Where i am. What time is it.
You are in an old forest. Although you can't see it, you know that there is a town nearby. (Note: Although Squabbles didn't say it, he was reffering to this town when he told you to kill people.) Other than that, this place has no significant features.
Can i trace goblin?
[6 vs 1+1=2]
 He is in a small goblin village, about a mile away from your position.

Generally me:
Look around a bit, while staying out of sight.
[2]
 You hear a commotion further into the alleyway. Turning around, you witness someone being mugged. You slip into a shadow, but you're noticed nonetheless. The mugger - in his haste - panics and stabs the figure when he sees you. The person falls to the ground, and the mugger runs up to bull rush you. To his surprise, however, he runs right through you and falls straight on his face. That'll leave a mark.
« Last Edit: July 16, 2015, 04:15:09 pm by Tomasque »
Money!
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 31