Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: [INTEREST CHECK] Gun Francisco  (Read 723 times)

Mesa

• Bay Watcher
  • Call me River.
    • View Profile
[INTEREST CHECK] Gun Francisco
« on: July 10, 2015, 04:00:09 pm »

(ugly logo made in <5 minutes)

Anyone who's been stalking me here for long enough will probably remember my many forum games set in this particular universe.
I'm probably spreading myself kinda thin, but I haven't had a lot of opportunity (or will) to work on Project Pandora due to my other project members being away on vacation (and I'd rather not organize our group sessions with someone missing unless they agree on that.), so I've decided to revisit the project that started it all, and redesigned a bunch of things, and I want do to a test run (of what I can, at least) through the forums), to see if it's something that's actually workable or if I should scrap it and start over. :V

What is it about?

Pick your faction (which determines your starting units, weapons and THE GIANTASS VEHICLE YOU USE TO MOVE 'EM AROUND), conquer cities, towns, bunkers, factories and other points of interest in a post-apocalyptic wasteland, get more guns, get bigger guns, turn your troops into deathly mutants and bathe in blood, guns and glory!

If there's enough interest for this (read: any, really), expect a new thread to pop up in a couple days as I figure out the details of how to make sure this thing gets off the ground and doesn't die like half my previous games here (but with my attention span it might be difficult).

Elfeater

• Bay Watcher
  • Max Yeskly the dwarf
    • View Profile
Re: [INTEREST CHECK] Gun Francisco
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2015, 04:36:15 pm »

Looks pretty cool to me
I for one support our child snatching overlords.
there is a difference between droping red numbers representing magma on Es representing elves, and finding it hot when a girl moans like a retarded seal

Salsacookies

• Bay Watcher
  • PRAISE THE CHUNKS!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2015, 04:46:37 pm »

Interest
Yep, the sig is here
Whoops. Well, shit. Typical salsacookies.
I don't need my cavities checked. I just went to the dentist! Ba-dum-tiss.
I am a Christian

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2015, 04:54:08 pm »

Seems interesting, though something more palpable might garner more attention.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Spiderking50

• Bay Watcher
  • Lumberjack of Hearts
    • View Profile
    • Pik-Pik Fortress: A Pikmin Mod
« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2015, 04:56:43 pm »

This is exactly the kind of forum game I can really get into. In.
Currently on vacation. I have internet, but will update sporadically due to vacation.

Yourmaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Not the weirdest on Bay12!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 10, 2015, 05:11:10 pm »

Dank.
10/10.
Wants to rape and enslave my innocent night faeries ;-;

Mesa

• Bay Watcher
  • Call me River.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 10, 2015, 05:20:27 pm »

Seems interesting, though something more palpable might garner more attention.

I don't want to make this very heavy on actual consistent mechanics (I mean there's gonna be some consistency obviously, but don't expect me to roll dice for every single pistol shot or something) since I'm horrid at, well, sticking to them. I'm a horrible GM but eh, at least now I'm working with something that shouldn't give me massive headaches for each update.

Seems like there's decent enough interest though. Thread coming soon(tm), probably tomorrow.