Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5

Author Topic: RTD-Don't push the button - Infinite Storeroom and crazy weapons  (Read 9306 times)

fillipk

• Bay Watcher
  • Everything is going as planned
    • View Profile
Re: RTD-Don't push the button - Infinite Storeroom and crazy weapons
« Reply #45 on: July 15, 2015, 07:00:07 pm »

"Okay, will that be all, we do have everything."
Giving waitlisted people the ability to murder non-responsive players was a great idea. Need to do that more often.

DoctorMcTaalik

• Bay Watcher
  • [ENTITY:SKULKING]
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: July 15, 2015, 08:17:05 pm »

Pesky pokes his head around the corner.

"I'd like one of everything, preferably in a nondescript brown paper bag. Trash bag will do as well."

fillipk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: July 15, 2015, 08:54:32 pm »

"I'm sorry, while we have everything there is a limit, but its only what you can carry, can you carry an infinite amount of trash bags?"
Giving waitlisted people the ability to murder non-responsive players was a great idea. Need to do that more often.

Magnumcannon

• Bay Watcher
  • Deep waters don't run still
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: July 15, 2015, 11:22:01 pm »

Well, if you have everything, i want a completely obedient tame Jaguar that obeys to every command i give

Megggas

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: July 16, 2015, 12:00:49 am »

After seeing the robots at work, Expo's eyes sparkle with fascination.  He quickly forgets what he was doing and approaches the robot with the runes, yelling with excitement.

"Wow! A real robot!  And you can make anything?  That's incredible!"

Expo leans in uncomfortably close to the robot, whispering to it:

"I know what I want...." Expo starts breathing heavily. "....You..."

Expo then jumps back and yells:

"Become my sidekick, Mr. Robot!"

Expo demands that Runed Robot join him on adventure.
« Last Edit: July 16, 2015, 12:25:54 am by Megggas »
Due to Real Life reasons, I have to disappear for awhile.  Take me out of all games that I'm participating in.  Sorry.

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
  • Come on, just a taste of your soul?
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: July 16, 2015, 07:44:15 am »

((I can't wait to get there. I want an apache, a giant killer robot, a sentient car, a dark matter assault rifle, and a short-range-teleportation-backpack. Oh, and a small nuclear bomb. Never know when you'll need one!))
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

DoctorMcTaalik

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: July 16, 2015, 09:39:43 am »

"Gimme some form of tranquilizer gun, preferably a pistol or small rifle. The syringe rounds should be potent enough to take down a rhinoceros. And an automatic pistol.

I want a hip bag with extra rounds for the guns, a bulletproof vest, a gas mask, and a sturdy backpack. Throw some rope, a serrated switchblade, a lighter, a flask of gasoline, and some granola bars in there.

Also, do you have bees? No, ants. I want some tweezers, some thick gloves, and a jar full of ants. The big, venomous, sting-y kind that eat children alive in Third World countries. Flightless hornets on crack. And maybe a scorpion too, but not in the same jar. Pretty please."

fillipk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: July 17, 2015, 12:48:19 pm »

"I don't want to get any more lost... but I guess I can follow that sound."

Follow the noise back to the store-room.

1 - You can't seem to determine where the noise came from since it echoed all around you so you pick a random direction and start walking, and get even more lost, you see a computer terminal off to the side.

"I would like a pole-arm! A pole with a mannequin arm, mind you. Not those silly weapons people go on about.."

3 - The runed golem concentrates for a moment and then a robot comes around with a pole, a mannequin arm and some black tape.  "I'm sorry you will have to assemble it yourself."

"I would like a golf club, like a hybrid, not a putter."

5 - The robots come a round and bring you what appears to be an antique golf club, a driver, "If you say fore then the name of a specific golf club the club you are holding will change to that type." ---(Susan knows a lot about golf)---

An AK-74, the Russian assault rifle, and some ammo for it.
Well, if you have everything, i want a completely obedient tame Jaguar that obeys to every command i give

5 - The robots bring you an AK-74, and some ammo for it, and then they bring you what appears to be a jagar, but with armor and sharper claws, "There is your gun, as for the jaguar, I hope you don't mind the nanosteel armor or thhe adamantium claws we included, It is tame." ---(Gunner knows how to shoot and take care of guns)---

~snip~

Expo demands that Runed Robot join him on adventure.

6 - The runed golem calls over some of the repair robots and they start building another golem complete with the same runes, "Hello Storage 2, you are too join Expo here on his adventures, say you look fabulous don't you." "Why thank you storage one, and might I say you are so handsome, do you have much luck with the ladies?"  "Sadly no, since there are no ladies, but I could make one, I could build me a family, but why stop there I like talking to you so much I should create more golems, start a golem race, why that is such a great idea."  The golem then procedes to have robots build more golems, lots of golems, you count at least twenty, however Storage 2 will come with you.

"Gimme some form of tranquilizer gun, preferably a pistol or small rifle. The syringe rounds should be potent enough to take down a rhinoceros. And an automatic pistol.

I want a hip bag with extra rounds for the guns, a bulletproof vest, a gas mask, and a sturdy backpack. Throw some rope, a serrated switchblade, a lighter, a flask of gasoline, and some granola bars in there.

Also, do you have bees? No, ants. I want some tweezers, some thick gloves, and a jar full of ants. The big, venomous, sting-y kind that eat children alive in Third World countries. Flightless hornets on crack. And maybe a scorpion too, but not in the same jar. Pretty please."

3 - The robots come back a tranquilizer pistol, non-automatic, with some rounds that could take down a rhinoceros, they also bring you a hip bag, with extra tranquilizer rounds, a bullet proof vest, and a gas mask, they also bring your backpack with some rope, a serrated knife, a lighter a flask of gasoline, and some granola bars.  They also bring you a jar of ants with a scorpion in it, the scorpion and the ants are fighting, the ants win but there are only 5 left, there are no tweezers or thick gloves

After everyone got something, there is a commotion outside, footsteps coming down the hallway.

Magnumcannon

• Bay Watcher
  • Deep waters don't run still
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: July 17, 2015, 01:43:36 pm »

Prepare for conflict

Shaporia

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: July 17, 2015, 02:40:22 pm »

Duck tape my polearm! Whack whatever is coming towards us in the face with the mannequin arm even if they're friendly.

DoctorMcTaalik

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: July 17, 2015, 02:53:50 pm »

"Clearly your memory is lacking. Get me some gloves and tweezers, robot."

Meanwhile, Pesky dons the vest and mask, loads his gun, and drops to one knee. Tranq in one hand, knife in the other, he readies himself for conflict.

If anything comes through the door, shoot it.

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
  • Come on, just a taste of your soul?
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: July 17, 2015, 05:54:25 pm »

Interact with the terminal.
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

Megggas

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: July 17, 2015, 07:56:31 pm »

Expo adopts a heroic superman-esque pose, and looks toward the hallway.

"I sense danger!  Onward, my number 2!  Let us get the preemptive strike!"

Immediately rush out into the hallway with my robot companion, blindly attacking whatever approaches.

(P.S. Expo prefers to fight via traffic-cone headbutts)
« Last Edit: July 17, 2015, 08:37:01 pm by Megggas »
Due to Real Life reasons, I have to disappear for awhile.  Take me out of all games that I'm participating in.  Sorry.

wipeout1024

• Bay Watcher
  • I lie, but I tell the truth too.
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: July 18, 2015, 03:51:59 am »

Hide behind something, and ready the golf club.
Ain't nobody got time for that.

fillipk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: July 18, 2015, 12:00:30 pm »

"I do say those are the guards aren't they Storage 3."  "Yes now why would the guards be coming here handsome chap?"  "Father, maybe they need supplies?"  "Perhaps your right sister, now let's see what they'll need today."  "Well the Wizard probably needs spell components."  "Oh thoose blasted things, well bring them up.  And they are probably going to need energy packs for their phazors."  "Oh I do love those pointy ear elves and vulcans."  "Well perhaps they'll be some little one.  The dwarf will just be along as the muscle."  Do you think he'll have super strength and invurnability?"  "Oh I hope so, because then he probably won't have armor on ohhhhh."

((Each color is a different golem.))
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5