Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5

Author Topic: RTD-Don't push the button - Infinite Storeroom and crazy weapons  (Read 9283 times)

fillipk

• Bay Watcher
  • Everything is going as planned
    • View Profile
Re: RTD-Don't push the button - Welp they went and pushed the button
« Reply #30 on: July 13, 2015, 11:33:28 am »

Felicia remains paralyzed with fear, unable to do anything but stare as the ceiling comes down towards her, slowly bringing her to doom.

"Oh my god.... oh my god.... oh my god.... please.... help me...."

3 - you remain paralyzed with fear and unable to do anything but watch as the celling slowly lowers down at you, until Gunner picks you up and carry's you out of the room through the new entrance that doesn't include a statue that wants to murder you.

Uhh...well, i was the one to fuck it up, so i will be the one to...unfuck it up? Oh, i'm horrible at comedy.

Feel like a douche and carry Felicia with you

5 - You go with the short humanoid carrying Felicia with you.

Susan sees the man with the Einstein hair and goes with him.
Go with him.
"Thank you! Thank you so much! I thought I was going to die!"
She then starts tearing up, yet again. She tries to hold it in, though.

irrelevant - You go with the Einstein haired person out of the room

Put clothes on and go. Examine clothes.

1 - you put on your clothes but it takes so long that the ceiling is just 6 inches above your head, you then hurriedly run out of the room barely making it before you are crushed

Name: Mr. Expo Sable
Description: Male. 6'1''. 224 lbs. Caucasian.  Blue eyes.  Blond hair. Wearing a yellow jumpsuit.  Has an Orange Traffic Cone on his head.

"Have no fear everyone!  I'll save all of us!"

Stand in the room with the collapsing ceiling and hold my hands up in an attempt to stop the collapsing ceiling.

1 - You hold up your hands to stop the ceiling but before you can show off how strong you are you are grabbed and carried to the escape hole.

Name: Mr. Expo Sable
Description: Male. 6'1''. 224 lbs. Caucasian.  Blue eyes.  Blond hair. Wearing a yellow jumpsuit.  Has an Orange Traffic Cone on his head.

"Have no fear everyone!  I'll save all of us!"

Stand in the room with the collapsing ceiling and hold my hands up in an attempt to stop the collapsing ceiling.
Assist

5 - as soon as the ceiling touches your hands you realizes that this is a stupid idea and you are able to grab the other foolish person and make it to the escape hole.

Follow scientist guy.

irrelevant - you follow scientist guy out of the room

My clothes are obviously, an average pink thong barely covering my privates. Follow Einstein guy.

irrelevant - the scientist guy seems unfazed by your choice in clothing as you exit the room.

"Looks like everybody made it." He then notices Felicia freaking out and slaps her which seems to calm her down, "Their probably going to come looking for you once they realize that there's no blood for them to clean so we should go, now."  He waves his hand and the hole in the wall vanishes.  The unidentified person then proceeds to walk down the tunnel, which looks very precise and well made.  Once your group exits the tunnel he turns around, waves his hands and the tunnel disappears.  The wall that used to contain the tunnel shows no signs of there every being a tunnel.  "This is where I leave you fine adventurers, there's a storeroom with stuff down the hall to the left, its unlocked and you should gear yourselves up there.  After that your on your own, weather you want to escape or take revenge its up to you, well tallyho."  The mysterious creature then walks of down the right side tunnel, you loose sight of him after a couple of feet.
Giving waitlisted people the ability to murder non-responsive players was a great idea. Need to do that more often.

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
  • Come on, just a taste of your soul?
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 13, 2015, 11:48:45 am »

"Well. I think when they go to look for the blood they'll see the giant gaping hole in the wall. Also, where are YOU going? Hey, come back here!"

Follow him
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

Megggas

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 13, 2015, 12:15:41 pm »

"I don't trust the guy who saved us.  This could be a trap, so I'll make sure it's safe!"
Rush over into the store room, and lock it from the inside.  Then begin sloppily dissembling all the items in the room.

"Yep, can't be too careful! All this stuff could be rigged with explosives, so I'll risk my life to protect us all!" Expo says all this with a proud heroic grin on his face.
« Last Edit: July 13, 2015, 12:23:46 pm by Megggas »
Due to Real Life reasons, I have to disappear for awhile.  Take me out of all games that I'm participating in.  Sorry.

Magnumcannon

• Bay Watcher
  • Deep waters don't run still
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 13, 2015, 12:21:01 pm »

Enter carefully the store room and look for something useful, specially weapons.

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: July 13, 2015, 12:51:21 pm »

"Hmm.... how are we going to block up this hole? Once the people come into the room they'll see the hole and follow us right away. Also, while you guys do that, I'm going to go follow that creature."
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

DoctorMcTaalik

• Bay Watcher
  • [ENTITY:SKULKING]
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: July 13, 2015, 01:02:19 pm »

Stop the guy from locking himself in the storeroom.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: July 13, 2015, 01:11:46 pm by DoctorMcTaalik »

Shaporia

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: July 13, 2015, 01:18:02 pm »

Knock on the store room door, grumbling

wipeout1024

• Bay Watcher
  • I lie, but I tell the truth too.
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: July 13, 2015, 05:59:26 pm »

Susan takes a deep breath, before shouting at the man trying to lock himself in the storeroom.
"I am not going to, I will not die just because some guy with a hero complex is going to kill us all."
Shout at Expo Sable.
Ain't nobody got time for that.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: July 13, 2015, 06:39:44 pm »

Superman costume.

Go to the storeroom.
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Megggas

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: July 14, 2015, 07:15:19 pm »

(Heh, back when I made Expo, I figured he would die a horrible death by crushing and then I would create a serious character.  Oh well, have fun with my lunatic  :P)
Due to Real Life reasons, I have to disappear for awhile.  Take me out of all games that I'm participating in.  Sorry.

fillipk

• Bay Watcher
  • Everything is going as planned
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: July 15, 2015, 11:26:15 am »

"Well. I think when they go to look for the blood they'll see the giant gaping hole in the wall. Also, where are YOU going? Hey, come back here!"

Follow him

1 - you follow him around corner after corner after corner, and then you lose him, and you have no idea where you are, curse all the twisty passages being alike.  But then you hear a knock, and a shout and a crash, and you think you can locate the sound.

"I don't trust the guy who saved us.  This could be a trap, so I'll make sure it's safe!"
Rush over into the store room, and lock it from the inside.  Then begin sloppily dissembling all the items in the room.

"Yep, can't be too careful! All this stuff could be rigged with explosives, so I'll risk my life to protect us all!" Expo says all this with a proud heroic grin on his face.

5 - You enter the storeroom, lock the door and start disassembling stuff, because it is in danger of exploding, but its a big storeroom, and the robots follow you and repair stuff, so good luck getting all of it. 

Enter carefully the store room and look for something useful, specially weapons.

3 - You start to walk to the door but then the crazy person rushes past you and locks himself in, so you decide to take the door off at its hinges.  Well you took the hinges off the door but now there is a big heavy piece of metal in the way.

Stop the guy from locking himself in the storeroom.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

2 - You try to trip the crazy guy before he locks himself in the storeroom but you miss

Knock on the store room door, grumbling

6 - You knock on the door, pretty loudly, and your knock echoes down the hall but hey the door fell over and you can enter the storeroom.

Susan takes a deep breath, before shouting at the man trying to lock himself in the storeroom.
"I am not going to, I will not die just because some guy with a hero complex is going to kill us all."
Shout at Expo Sable.

6 - You shout at Expo, loudly, louder then the knock and it echoes down the hallways but then you stop as the door falls forward with a loud crash.

Superman costume.

Go to the storeroom.

4 - You go to the storeroom door which is locked but then there is no door anymore so you step inside.  The storeroom is huge, you can't see to the far end of it, in any direction except the one you entered in, You spot Expo disassembling stuff and a couple robots reassembling stuff after he leaves it.  A robot with runes carved on it walks up to you and asks, "What would you like?"
Giving waitlisted people the ability to murder non-responsive players was a great idea. Need to do that more often.

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: July 15, 2015, 11:46:44 am »

"I don't want to get any more lost... but I guess I can follow that sound."

Follow the noise back to the store-room.

Shaporia

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: July 15, 2015, 03:10:53 pm »

"I would like a pole-arm! A pole with a mannequin arm, mind you. Not those silly weapons people go on about.."

wipeout1024

• Bay Watcher
  • I lie, but I tell the truth too.
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: July 15, 2015, 04:42:48 pm »

"I would like a golf club, like a hybrid, not a putter."
Ain't nobody got time for that.

Magnumcannon

• Bay Watcher
  • Deep waters don't run still
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: July 15, 2015, 05:35:07 pm »

An AK-74, the Russian assault rifle, and some ammo for it.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5