Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

DDKDJAJJGS?

ATTGREAGR!
How do I delete polls?
fghyfgjyugfk

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 31

Author Topic: Civcraft Thread Mk II Dusk of the empire [Check OP for link to new one]  (Read 48814 times)

Amperzand

• Bay Watcher
  • Knight of Cerebus
    • View Profile
Re: Minecraft: Dwarven Stronghold MkII - Dawn of Tygura
« Reply #45 on: July 16, 2015, 04:28:05 am »

Hmm.

Going forward, what do we want to do with the Stronghold? Fallout's got a pretty nice house on the hill going in stone brick, and Aufdenstadt gave me a silk+effIV+unbIII diamond pick for no apparent reason, so we're in good shape as far as materials. Dwarven hollow-mountain bunker of doom? Giant castle? Really annoying to invade urban-cottages thing?
Muh FG--OOC Thread
Quote from: smirk
Quote from: Shadowlord
Is there a word that combines comedy with tragedy and farce?
Heiterverzweiflung. Not a legit German word so much as something a friend and I made up in German class once. "Carefree despair". When life is so fucked that you can't stop laughing.
http://www.collinsdictionary.com

Bob_Namg

• Bay Watcher
  • The Cream of your Crop
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: July 16, 2015, 07:31:39 am »

Bunker/castle would actually be really cool. Stone reinforced obsidian bunkers spread throughout town, one main potion bunker somewhere (maybe a later rail station) would be optimal for that. I dunno.
Adam Sandler.

MarcAFK

• Bay Watcher
  • [INSANITY INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: July 16, 2015, 09:30:57 am »

Hmm.

Going forward, what do we want to do with the Stronghold? Fallout's got a pretty nice house on the hill going in stone brick, and Aufdenstadt gave me a silk+effIV+unbIII diamond pick for no apparent reason, so we're in good shape as far as materials. Dwarven hollow-mountain bunker of doom? Giant castle? Really annoying to invade urban-cottages thing?
Hey, That's my Pick, Thor had it when I logged out, I suppose it's done a few laps of the place by now? Lol.  Just put it in a reinforced chest somewhere in the factory area, I'll find it (I'll need access to the factories though, except the stone one which is unreinforced).
Edit: BTW did Hooligan/jedi make it to the fort? Last I saw him he logged out in the rail line under the fort, I just finished making a stairway from it that leads to my forest.
« Last Edit: July 16, 2015, 10:02:51 am by MarcAFK »
They're nearly as bad as badgers. Build a couple of anti-buzzard SAM sites marksdwarf towers and your fortress will look like Baghdad in 2003 from all the aerial bolt spam. You waste a lot of ammo and everything is covered in unslightly exploded buzzard bits and broken bolts.

Bob_Namg

• Bay Watcher
  • The Cream of your Crop
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: July 16, 2015, 12:09:55 pm »

I have no idea if Jedi actually made it. He'll probably come back on and walk to the town later I'd imagine.
I think you have access to the coal smelter already, I'll have to double check
Adam Sandler.

Amperzand

• Bay Watcher
  • Knight of Cerebus
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: July 16, 2015, 02:26:24 pm »

Aufden said it was his pick, from somewhere completely different. Might've been kidding, though.
Muh FG--OOC Thread
Heiterverzweiflung. Not a legit German word so much as something a friend and I made up in German class once. "Carefree despair". When life is so fucked that you can't stop laughing.

HooliganintheFort

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: July 16, 2015, 03:21:09 pm »

Didn't make it because my MC decided to crash and freeze my PC somehow. I'm still at the rail line and might be able to walk the rest of the way to the town.

MarcAFK

• Bay Watcher
  • [INSANITY INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: July 16, 2015, 06:05:18 pm »

I put a stairway right next to where you bugged out, the entrance has a pair of saplings either side of it.
They're nearly as bad as badgers. Build a couple of anti-buzzard SAM sites marksdwarf towers and your fortress will look like Baghdad in 2003 from all the aerial bolt spam. You waste a lot of ammo and everything is covered in unslightly exploded buzzard bits and broken bolts.

HooliganintheFort

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: July 17, 2015, 11:45:58 am »

Thanks, but I already made it to the town. Did you know where that line ended at?

I expanded the farm a little bit, not much though. There's also a ton of supplies I left in the stone brick fort in the chests if anyone wants them.

Amperzand

• Bay Watcher
  • Knight of Cerebus
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: July 17, 2015, 03:32:28 pm »

We always want supplies.
Muh FG--OOC Thread

HooliganintheFort

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: July 17, 2015, 09:44:51 pm »

Amperzand and I have found a massive ravine and a nice place to put down an outpost. Coords are X. -1391 Z. 8991

Orange Wizard

• Bay Watcher
  • mou ii yo
    • View Profile
    • S M U G
« Reply #55 on: July 17, 2015, 10:17:34 pm »

I'll probably hop on when I get the Minecraft itch again. PTW for now. IGN is TheOrangeWizard.
Please don't shitpost, it lowers the quality of discourse
Hard science is like a sword, and soft science is like fear. You can use both to equally powerful results, but even if your opponent disbelieve your stabs, they will still die.

MarcAFK

• Bay Watcher
  • [INSANITY INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: July 18, 2015, 12:13:42 am »

Amperzand and I have found a massive ravine and a nice place to put down an outpost. Coords are X. -1391 Z. 8991
Is that the ravine I dug a short tunnel to under the Monastry? I plan on expanding that when I finish the road through the other forest.

Amperzand

• Bay Watcher
  • Knight of Cerebus
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: July 18, 2015, 05:54:39 am »

What Monastery? Y'all have to show me this in-game, because I don't see no monastery.
Muh FG--OOC Thread

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: July 18, 2015, 03:47:17 pm »

PTW.  Currently on vacation so not really going to be doing much online and whatnot.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Gwolfski

• Bay Watcher
  • Strawberries!
    • View Profile
    • ignore pls!
« Reply #59 on: July 18, 2015, 04:50:35 pm »

sounds fun. any requirments to join this? pm me
Eventually when you go far enough the insane start becoming the sane
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 31