Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7

Author Topic: Sector Command  (Read 7242 times)

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Sector Command
« Reply #75 on: July 17, 2015, 09:01:03 pm »

So we don't let it get to that point, simple.
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

3man75

• Bay Watcher
  • I will fire this rocket
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: July 17, 2015, 09:16:34 pm »

So we don't let it get to that point, simple.

We can't know if the Mandate will come now since like over 50 thousand people died in a police action. We should have never given command to a non-confederate.

Ghazkull

• Bay Watcher
  • Can Improve, will give back better...
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: July 18, 2015, 02:42:59 am »

The Admirals arrive in your Office. As you order them to make their reports, Takeda speaks up.

Sir, i ordered the Inspection of the Citizen Kane. OUr last radio transmission prove that the freighter like mos tof these shithulks was in a deplorable state with an unexperienced and untrained crew, the reactor explosion was clearly an accident. I've checked the records of the Citizen Kane, the ship is well over two hundred years old! It should have been dismantled a century ago!

he hands you the transcripts of the radio transmissions. As it looks everything went routinely until the lieutenant of the bording party wanted to inspect the reactor core where panicked engineers tried to stop them. the main problem was that the engineers didn't speak common or any of Hegemonies four languages. You recognize what you think is a pidgin between Fenrisian and Portugese in the transcripts...apparently somebod ywent ahead and translated it. the Engineer tried to stop them from entering as they had a radiation leak. At that point however the transcript ends. As you raise a questioning eyebrow, Takeda shrugs apologetically

Radiation scrambled the communication...we have no idea what happened in there.

THIS IS AN OUTRAGE! Takeda your men sabotaged that Reactor!

Why would i sacrifice MY men for some dirty hivescum?

Heihachi steps forward and hands you his own reports. Panicked radio transmission of the surrounding migrant vessels trying to get away from the exploding ship which suddenly got shot by Takedas fleet.

THIS man ordered the execution of well over seven thousand people because they tried to get out of the danger zone!

They never were in danger you bloody, halfwi-

3man75

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: July 18, 2015, 11:56:27 am »

"QUITE!"

*Angry face*

"Are you Mandate Admirals taking duty in this sector or not?

Takeda. It still stands that your men, now dead I presume, were partly responcible for not understanding these Immigrant Engineers. Re-Train your boarding parties to do things faster and without any commotion. For now on, an attache from a second party admiral will help future inspection parties and have active transcripts and radios on them and I want them to speak more langauges than. I'll send an job announcement to the recent migrants who did come through if they would like to be those said translators.

Do the people here understand that Citizen Kane, a decrepit vessel, blew up killing over 50 thousand migrants? If this story is true, An it better be Takeda, then we may avoid backlash from the Core. Otherwise we may all be held accountable for crimes against humanity and genocide.

Shimada, what reports do you have for me?"

Ghazkull

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: July 19, 2015, 05:25:25 am »

Shimada suddenly looks very tense, stammering and sweating profusely

R-r-reports? What...uh...ah...uhm. Yes, there is absolutely nothing wrong on my front. Everything in order Sir.

3man75

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: July 19, 2015, 11:26:20 am »

Very calmly but authoritative like.

"You were in the Vicinity of a great disaster. An you have no reports?

This is an impossibility for someone like us who's job entails keeping records of happenings while on duty. Where are your reports Shimazu?"

Ghazkull

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: July 21, 2015, 10:30:09 am »

Oh those reports...well ive sent mine to takeda so he can give you a comprehensive rundown of the situation.

Knave

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: July 21, 2015, 11:06:38 am »

It seems we're not going to get a clear answer from the admirals. We should probably interview some of the captain's involved in this incident as well to find out all the causes. An investigation to recommend ways to prevent this in the future and to see if individuals are at fault and require further discipline.

3man75

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: July 21, 2015, 06:22:33 pm »

"Ah I see. Well Takeda please send me what Shimazu sent you for your collaborative report.

I will be speaking to some of the captains of the immigrant ships to see what they have to say. On the meantime, please take a tour to the recreational side of the ship. My men will see to it that your stay will be pleasant."

Go talk with the Immigrant captains but keep the admirals.

Ghazkull

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: July 22, 2015, 04:27:59 pm »

The Immigrant Captains can deliver no more useful information, besides outraged indignation and screams for the heads of the Admirals responsible. While you take a short pause you see a Galactic News Report detailing that the Mandate has demanded the incarceration of Madoux and every other Admiral which had participated at the Massacre of Rurikid. Which is half the Sectors Admiralty. Furthermore the Mandate has dispatched an entire Fleet from Fenris to ensure that the orders are fulfilled.

3man75

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: July 22, 2015, 04:52:01 pm »

Who is Madoux? And where is Rurikid? Are they coming for us?

EDIT: I'm a bit lost.

Ghazkull

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: July 22, 2015, 05:00:02 pm »

((well then you should read the posts further up perhaps...especially the last update.))

Knave

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: July 22, 2015, 05:03:44 pm »

Apologies when I said interview the captains, I meant our fleet captains, not the immigrant freighters.
We need to determine who was responsible for the opening shots and see if a court marshal is needed. This incident is no where near as bad as Rurikid, but we need to take this seriously and ensure that in future casualties are avoided/minimized.

Madoux is the High Admiral from the Marx Sector

3man75

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: July 22, 2015, 05:06:40 pm »

Apologies when I said interview the captains, I meant our fleet captains, not the immigrant freighters.
We need to determine who was responsible for the opening shots and see if a court marshal is needed. This incident is no where near as bad as Rurikid, but we need to take this seriously and ensure that in future casualties are avoided/minimized.

Ahh. Well in that case lets talk to those ship captains and then get back to the admirals. I'm sure by now Takeda has finished finding the reports Himazu sent. We should ask their opinions about the Ririkid massacre...you know as a way to let them know we aren't above trowing them in a cell.
Madoux is the High Admiral from the Marx Sector

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: July 22, 2015, 08:13:23 pm »

We might want to establish a new investigative agency. I would like it to be part of the existing systems, perhaps each fleet has an invetigative division that is under their command and observing a different fleet, and one that is observing them and under the command of a different fleet. Perhaps with some measure of rotation...

I would like to let the admirals get back to work while te investigation is ongoing, time will not wait for the truth... Also, talk to the emperor and see how the political side of this crisis is going.
Vote (1) for the Urist scale!
I shall be eternally happy. I shall be able to construct elf hunting giant mecha. Which can pour magma.
Urist has been forced to use a friend as fertilizer lately.
Read the First Post!
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7