Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 27

Author Topic: Towers of Ragona [Game Thread]  (Read 18312 times)

Spiderking50

• Bay Watcher
  • Lumberjack of Hearts
    • View Profile
    • Pik-Pik Fortress: A Pikmin Mod
Re: Towers of Ragona [Game Thread]
« Reply #300 on: August 29, 2015, 10:15:42 pm »

I followed the trail of the arms back to two ordinary Ragonian men. For a moment it seemed as if Tower Jayne was supplying the rebels, but he is without a doubt innocent. As far as I can tell, there was little direct supplying of the rebels. Ragonian iron is in the hands of half of Lucinda's tail, they could have acquired the weapons from many different sources and we'd be none the wiser. However, I'd be eternally thankful if our fellow councilmen could enlighten us with their incriminating or innocence proving evidence.
Currently on vacation. I have internet, but will update sporadically due to vacation.

Terenos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #301 on: August 29, 2015, 10:29:53 pm »

"Let us see your so called evidence Tower Jeppol. And I shall have a runner fetch my actual books, to be reviewed by actual officials. I'm sure I could use a good laugh after the recent tragedy."
But despite what you've been told, I once had a soul. Left somewhere behind...

Ghazkull

• Bay Watcher
  • Can Improve, will give back better...
    • View Profile
« Reply #302 on: August 30, 2015, 03:19:29 am »

Gentlemen, i think i can clear up that mistery. House Stonetree was shipping more than 100 bushels of weapons with House Elbegast, which all were lost in the recent pirate attacks. So i presume the weapons in Sarlax will be my own weapons, stolen by pirates and sold off to the rebels. After all, who else would buy stolen weapons?

In short the recent pirate attacks gave smugglers the chance to outfit gods know how many manipels...nay legions of men with my arms.

Ardas

• Bay Watcher
  • Skippity-Bap-Pap for your soul
    • View Profile
« Reply #303 on: August 30, 2015, 07:34:34 am »

"Well, it looks like the mystery of weapons cleared itself up.

As for nomination of a judge with upcoming trial and war at hand, it is ill advised to elect anyone from a particular party, as tower Richards himself stated. Keeping to the procedure and handing the temporary powers to Senex is not only advisable, it is the only logical course of action right now.

And let us hear no more of any restrictions or deals. We do not need land passage, especially that our shipping has free space not taken up by goods. At this rate, it might be wise to consider a permanent navy, if Ragona is to project its power and circumvent neighbouring states."

Lukeinator

• Bay Watcher
  • Kophey
    • View Profile
« Reply #304 on: August 30, 2015, 07:45:53 am »

Telmar resonds to Tower Stonetree."I wish my fellow tower. I wish this was true. But..." Telmar pulls a series of documents out of his pockets. "I have it right on these, that Carus was smuggling arms to Sarlax for the rebellion. These were acquired directly from the Carus household. "
http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=135480.0 My second FOOTBLEED game.
This thread is Bay12 incarnate.

Like the mermaid bones farm and the Kill-your-baby machine.

Sheb

• Bay Watcher
  • You Are An Avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #305 on: August 30, 2015, 11:41:15 am »

"I also find Tower Stonetree's allegation strange, as I do not remember Tower Elbegast loosing ships to the pirates, and the revolt in Sarlax started before the pirates attacks.

I also find Tower Carus' attempt to squash the investigation... ominious, in light of the accusations by Tower Jeppol. In any case, this deserve to be investigated."

Quote from: Paul-Henry Spaak
Europe consists only of small countries, some of which know it and some of which don’t yet.

Ghazkull

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #306 on: August 30, 2015, 12:03:29 pm »

Tower Jeyne, i'm sure i know when i lose a shipment of arms to pirates. One rarely misplaces so many axes and armors after all. If you doubt me i can give you the shipping documents. Unless you want to insinuate that Elbegast "vanished" a good one hundred bushels of arms. Because if so i would really like to have these weapons back since they caused quite the financial loss to my manufactories.

Sheb

• Bay Watcher
  • You Are An Avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #307 on: August 30, 2015, 12:19:22 pm »

"I will address you when I have my apology, Tower Stonetree. Unless you'd rather test Stonetree armour against Jayne sword."

Europe consists only of small countries, some of which know it and some of which don’t yet.

Ghazkull

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #308 on: August 30, 2015, 12:33:38 pm »

Is that a challenge Tower Jeyne? Name the time and the weapons and i'll meet you at the Mustering Fields. Preferably however we should do such a thing after the trial, killing the defender of Windborn would make it look like i tried to prevent a fair trial.

notquitethere

• Bay Watcher
  • PIRATE
    • View Profile
« Reply #309 on: August 30, 2015, 12:50:15 pm »

"About three weeks ago I lost three ship's cargos worth of goods, though not the ships, to pirates. I know Tower Goldbloom's goods were taken in this manner, it is entirely possible Stonetree weapons were also stolen. I will consult my shipping manifests."

Sheb

• Bay Watcher
  • You Are An Avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #310 on: August 30, 2015, 01:10:31 pm »

"Oh, I was unaware of that fact. I'm surprised the pirates didn't take your ships though. Oh well, this time at least I won't be liberating any of your ships.  :P"

Spiderking50

• Bay Watcher
  • Lumberjack of Hearts
    • View Profile
    • Pik-Pik Fortress: A Pikmin Mod
« Reply #311 on: August 30, 2015, 02:00:49 pm »

Its true, I lost almost a fortnight's worth of profit from the pirates. I have a wide variety of goods for sale, but some weapons would be among them. I'm not sure if enough was stolen to equip four maniples though.
Currently on vacation. I have internet, but will update sporadically due to vacation.

Terenos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #312 on: August 30, 2015, 05:36:18 pm »

Norvar's smile grows even larger "Then my condolences on the loss of your spy. You see, when someone breaks into my house, to find a way to incriminate me in something I had no hand in, well...They vanish. Quite mysteriously.

As for those documents, they are forgeries, planted by my own agents. Or did you think I would leave incriminating documents and an open door around my home?

And do you also think I would send men to put down rebels I had armed myself? Do you think I have such little concern for the lives of Ragonan citizens? You shame yourself with these allegations.  Let the matter be investigated fully. I have nothing to hide."
But despite what you've been told, I once had a soul. Left somewhere behind...

Sheb

• Bay Watcher
  • You Are An Avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #313 on: August 31, 2015, 02:46:10 am »

"Tower Norvar, did you just admit committing murder in the Hall of the Council?"

Illgeo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #314 on: August 31, 2015, 03:12:11 pm »

"I don't think we need to take this offers. We can move troops by ourselves, and we need not to pull other innocent countries into this war, even cordially.
As for the Judge matter, why won't we have a jury for now, until electing replacement?"
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 27