Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Roll to Forum Game  (Read 2713 times)

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Forum Game
« Reply #15 on: July 06, 2015, 09:06:34 am »

ATTEMPT TO MAKE SCYTHER RTD AGAIN
(2) You make the scythe RTD, but get no players.

Insert ancient arcane symbolism to secretly turn the participants into my slaves. MWAHAHAHAHAHHA-HAAAA
(6) You enslave the participants of your forum game, and promptly get arrested for it because one of them was an undercover cop from the arcane symbolism crime squad.

Make RTRTD reboot in which the PCs are kidnapped to a (seemingly) abandoned 18th century London.

"GREETINGS BAY12ER CHAPS.  I WOULD LIKE TO PLAY A GAME."

(6) Your reboot is swarmed with half of the active bay12 forum wishing to join, Derm leading the pack.

I create THE PERFECT FORUM GAME.
(3) After posting your forum game, you realize that the mechanics are imbalanced, making it no longer perfect.

Make a game.
(2) You create a thread titled Game with nothing else written. (2) No one responds.

Create a rtd where players assume the role of penguins on a quest to travel the world and prevent the polar ice caps from melting
(1) You make the mistake of leaving your computer with the unposted RTD open to the world. Another person in your house decides to post something rude. You get warned about it.

become the gm.
(5) You become the GM of a highly successfully D and D forum game. Your party is halfway down a cave searching for loot.

Make a RTD game about a group of adventurers attempting to find 10 people who are destined to stop an evil empire that controls 99.9 percent of the world
(4) Success, Several players post applications to this RTD. (5) In fact, there's exactly the right number you need to start without vetting the applications.
Congratulations Persus, now you are forced to have the same personal text for an entire year!
Longbowmen horsearcher doomstacks that suffer no attrition and can navigate all major rivers without ships.
Sigtext

Magnumcannon

• Bay Watcher
  • Deep waters don't run still
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 06, 2015, 09:09:40 am »

Escape the prison using the help of the few slaves i made while releasing dangerous prisioners just for shits and giggles

Sl4cker

• Bay Watcher
  • clouds are pretty :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 06, 2015, 09:13:11 am »

Use my intense wit and cunning to successfully join RTRTD and then initiate a plan to take over as GM.
Quote from: Empiricist
I mean no one wants dead whales and abortion clinics juxtaposed with each other, but it's just something that happens! Like false vacuum decay!
carrot cakeu

poketwo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 06, 2015, 09:21:20 am »

TAKE OVER A FEW POPULAR RTDS AND MAKE THEM ABOUT SCYTHERS.

Nunzillor

« Reply #19 on: July 06, 2015, 09:54:50 am »

Carefully choose the players based on how interesting the applications are and post who has been selected and the abilities they have been assigned.  Derm, of course, is given a spot no matter what.
« Last Edit: July 06, 2015, 10:09:54 am by Nunzillor »

Hiddenleafguy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 06, 2015, 10:18:40 am »

Make the comic relief character find out that one of them is the right hand man to the emperor.

conein

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 06, 2015, 12:01:23 pm »

make 10 level 50 ogres appear

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 06, 2015, 07:30:30 pm »

Lock the thread and work on the mechanics. Unlock the thread when the mechanics are good.
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Megggas

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 06, 2015, 08:44:23 pm »

Create a new rtd where every player, except for 1, is secretly a robot
Due to Real Life reasons, I have to disappear for awhile.  Take me out of all games that I'm participating in.  Sorry.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 06, 2015, 08:48:47 pm »

((That's called Mafia.))
A Thousand Treasures (And You).

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

Megggas

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 06, 2015, 08:56:45 pm »

(Actually its more like an inverted game of mafia)
Due to Real Life reasons, I have to disappear for awhile.  Take me out of all games that I'm participating in.  Sorry.

Emma

• Bay Watcher
  • Romace plots aren't actually that bad
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 06, 2015, 09:29:46 pm »

Make a game about kittens and then send a PM to every single user on the forums telling them to join my game.
Pages: 1 [2]