Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12]

Author Topic: The Adventurer's Guild  (Read 9364 times)

My Name is Immaterial

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: The Adventurer's Guild
« Reply #165 on: July 11, 2015, 01:18:47 pm »

((I have been away from the internet all day and will need some time to read through all the new posts. Should update tonight, but might need to start offering one quest at a time since it makes it very hard to GM three quests happening simultaneously on the same thread))
((Suggestion: Start a waitlist. People keep dropping in, so its only going to get harder to run.))

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: July 11, 2015, 01:21:15 pm »

((I have been away from the internet all day and will need some time to read through all the new posts. Should update tonight, but might need to start offering one quest at a time since it makes it very hard to GM three quests happening simultaneously on the same thread))
((Suggestion: Start a waitlist. People keep dropping in, so its only going to get harder to run.))
((Agreed. Maybe limit it at where we are, and let new people in if someone dies. As for quests, yeah, one big one might be easier to run than 3 small ones.))
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Spiderking50

• Bay Watcher
  • Lumberjack of Hearts
    • View Profile
    • Pik-Pik Fortress: A Pikmin Mod
« Reply #167 on: July 11, 2015, 01:45:23 pm »

With all the other things going on, I think i'm going to have to put this on the backburner. It's got too many moving parts for me to GM with the amount of time I have. If someone else likes it enough to take over, thats fine with me. Otherwise, its on official hiatus.
Currently on vacation. I have internet, but will update sporadically due to vacation.

Happy Demon

• Bay Watcher
  • Forum Demon
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: July 11, 2015, 02:06:41 pm »

((Eh, I've yet to see anyone die in an RP like this. So if you do the "let new people in once the old ones die" system, I'll never get in.
Not to mention the inactivity issue, where we'll have 6 offline players taking up the active slots.))
I like cats, they're smart and mysterious, and their kittens adorable.

I'm a Forum Demon, expect to find me lurking, and knowing random details.

My Name is Immaterial

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: July 11, 2015, 02:10:49 pm »

I would be tempted to co-GM with someone, if they were interested.
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12]