Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 12

Author Topic: The Adventurer's Guild  (Read 9417 times)

Bluexdog

• Bay Watcher
  • Most likely in the RTD section
    • View Profile
Re: The Adventurer's Guild
« Reply #90 on: July 07, 2015, 06:24:42 pm »

Fang walks into the guild hall
((What colors aren't taken?))
No sig yet

Emma

• Bay Watcher
  • Romace plots aren't actually that bad
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: July 07, 2015, 06:25:49 pm »

Snodub says to Bellinda while walking away "So it's just somewhere in the city. We'll split up and look for the fish. I'll search [some section of the city, not really sure what as not much is really known yet, though it's not too necessary at this point] you get [other part of city]. Head back to the guild once you found it or finished searching." Snodub waits for Bellinda to respond before continuing (basically I'm saying I intend to say something else in a separate post and don't want you to walk away immediately.)

Bellinda

Bellinda nods at this. "Sounds good to me lass. You take the Eastern end of the city and I'll take the West."

It shouldn't really matter, just use it for dialogue to show that it's dialogue.

Iituem

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: July 07, 2015, 06:29:37 pm »

Lorelle Harker

Lorelle smiles winsomely at the orcish carpenter.  "Hello, Mr Carpenter sir.  My name is Bess.  I was wondering if you could help me?  I'm looking for tools, the more comprehensive set I can find the better."

During conversation, attempt to get into a position where I have a mechanical advantage in eventually reaping the orc to the ground and pinning him.
Let's Play Arcanum: Of Steamworks & Magic Obscura! - The adventures of Jack Hunt, gentleman rogue.

No slaughtering every man, woman and child we see just to teleport to the moon.

BeruangSarkis

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Art Tumblr
« Reply #93 on: July 07, 2015, 06:39:14 pm »

Vestrius

"Okay... Uh, what kind of gossip?"

Spiderking50

• Bay Watcher
  • Lumberjack of Hearts
    • View Profile
    • Pik-Pik Fortress: A Pikmin Mod
« Reply #94 on: July 07, 2015, 06:43:11 pm »

Here is a map of the city. The guild hall is the red roofed building in the north eastern inner quadrant.
Currently on vacation. I have internet, but will update sporadically due to vacation.

Bluexdog

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: July 07, 2015, 06:44:46 pm »

Fang
"Hello anyone in here?"
No sig yet

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: July 07, 2015, 06:48:37 pm »

Jack
View my surroundings. Is the basement empty? Go to the room on the right.
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

vjmdhzgr

• Bay Watcher
  • Hehehe
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: July 07, 2015, 06:57:19 pm »

Snodub says to Bellinda while walking away "So it's just somewhere in the city. We'll split up and look for the fish. I'll search [some section of the city, not really sure what as not much is really known yet, though it's not too necessary at this point] you get [other part of city]. Head back to the guild once you found it or finished searching." Snodub waits for Bellinda to respond before continuing (basically I'm saying I intend to say something else in a separate post and don't want you to walk away immediately.)

Bellinda

Bellinda nods at this. "Sounds good to me lass. You take the Eastern end of the city and I'll take the West."

It shouldn't really matter, just use it for dialogue to show that it's dialogue.
Oh I forgot about the coloring again, guh. Anyway
Snodub whispers to Bellinda as they walk, while trying to avoid any indication of tqlking "Before you go, we should deal with this masked weirdo that's been stalking us."
Made a slight edit from the original, improved phrasing.
« Last Edit: July 07, 2015, 07:08:28 pm by vjmdhzgr »
Its a feature. Impregnating booze is a planned tech tree for dwarves and this is a sneak peek at it.
Unless you're past reproductive age. Then you're pretty much an extension of your kids' genitalia

BeruangSarkis

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Art Tumblr
« Reply #98 on: July 07, 2015, 06:59:42 pm »

Vestrius

Vestrius jumped at the voice behind him. He spun around to see a scary wolf-man... thing milling about at the guild Hall. Just as quickly, he turned back and swallowed nervously, quietly hoping that he wasn't noticed.
« Last Edit: July 07, 2015, 07:03:49 pm by BeruangSarkis »

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: July 07, 2015, 07:00:02 pm »

Nven Nevermore
"I don't think this is a normal basement. Die!"
FoU has some twisted role ideas. Screw second-guessing this mechanical garbage spaghetti, I'm basing everything on reads and visible daytime behaviour.

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: July 07, 2015, 07:01:57 pm »

Harriett

"You're right. I don't like this. We should stick together, actually." Follow Jack
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: July 07, 2015, 07:05:36 pm »

Nven Nevermore
"Splitting up may be a bad idea at our current fighting ability. Die! So yes, staying as a group appeals to me. Die!"

Follow this... Jack person.
FoU has some twisted role ideas. Screw second-guessing this mechanical garbage spaghetti, I'm basing everything on reads and visible daytime behaviour.

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: July 07, 2015, 07:09:29 pm »

JACK
"Look guys, this is just a weird basement. We can all handle ourselves well enough on our own. If you're really that scared, then just get a buddy and take the left passage. We don't need all four of us in the same room."
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: July 07, 2015, 07:11:37 pm »

Nven Nevermore
"... Die! Die! Die! Ah... sorry. Die! Do you really think there's nothing significant here? Die! My intuition is tingling... danger I sense! Die! Die! Die!"

Bluexdog

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: July 07, 2015, 07:13:52 pm »

Fang
Fang takes a seat at a guild table and sits/waits for someone to welcome him to the guild
No sig yet
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 12