Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 12

Author Topic: The Adventurer's Guild  (Read 9420 times)

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
Re: The Adventurer's Guild
« Reply #30 on: July 06, 2015, 06:35:08 pm »

"Harriett." she shakes the hand.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Iituem

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 06, 2015, 06:35:21 pm »

Lorelle looks up from her drinking and wanders over to the board.  "Boring, too much hard work, pointless.  Might as well do the first one, unless anyone has a good set of axes and a background in carpentry."  Lorelle joins the basement crew.

She nod to Jack and Harriet.  "Harker."
Let's Play Arcanum: Of Steamworks & Magic Obscura! - The adventures of Jack Hunt, gentleman rogue.

No slaughtering every man, woman and child we see just to teleport to the moon.

Tomcost

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 06, 2015, 06:37:42 pm »

Khziix looked at the different "quests" on the board. Nothing too interesing, the Paladin beside him was right. Upon hearing the conversation, though, he felt like he could help. Maybe. Or at least get to meet some people, get some contacts. Society, or at elast bussiness, worked like that, right?

S-Should I join you? You may need someone to crush the pests, and I can displace air carrying fouls smells if it is needed

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 06, 2015, 06:39:08 pm »

"Couldn't hurt."
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.

Iituem

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: July 06, 2015, 06:39:33 pm »

"Well, at that point it gets more profitable to hunt the landfish, but I suppose why not.  Unless you know a good carpenter?"
Let's Play Arcanum: Of Steamworks & Magic Obscura! - The adventures of Jack Hunt, gentleman rogue.

Tomcost

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: July 06, 2015, 06:40:41 pm »

W-Well, I don't know carpenters, but I can lay down the foundations for the hut. I like to shape stone...

Iituem

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: July 06, 2015, 06:44:37 pm »

"Wizard, eh?  I mean, you certainly don't look like a stonecutter.  Tell you what, want to take on that evil tree job?  Well, unless it's just a carpentry job and that man is crazy.  Tell you what, if I get us tools for the actual carpentry, you want to team up on this, split it 50/50?  That's 60 Jah each, better than the basement job will get us."

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: July 06, 2015, 06:45:43 pm »

"We've got too many people on the basement job so it's probably best if you two do take it."
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Spiderking50

• Bay Watcher
  • Lumberjack of Hearts
    • View Profile
    • Pik-Pik Fortress: A Pikmin Mod
« Reply #38 on: July 06, 2015, 06:54:39 pm »

Starting spells:

Harker:
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Maximilian:

Nven:

Orrin:

Jack:

Bellinda:

Harriet:

Right now everyone has only one spell. Their starting spell. This will change quite quickly. 
« Last Edit: July 06, 2015, 10:08:22 pm by Spiderking50 »
Currently on vacation. I have internet, but will update sporadically due to vacation.

Tomcost

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: July 06, 2015, 06:55:19 pm »

Kzhiix smiled. Elementalist, but, yes, it could be said that I'm a kind of Wizard. I think that I could work with you. It was Jack, right? I'm Kzhiix, Kaziix for non-kobolds, if you prefer. Should we go around to see if we can borro some tools?

He then turned at the paladin: Oh, the basement job doesn't look like it would be too dangerous, I guess that you could have it if you want...

Sl4cker

• Bay Watcher
  • clouds are pretty :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: July 06, 2015, 06:57:00 pm »

Is it too late to join? I'm guessing not, but I want to ask anyway.
Quote from: Empiricist
I mean no one wants dead whales and abortion clinics juxtaposed with each other, but it's just something that happens! Like false vacuum decay!
carrot cakeu

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: July 06, 2015, 06:58:00 pm »

((-EDIT- You forgot Harriett...))

He then turned at the paladin: Oh, the basement job doesn't look like it would be too dangerous, I guess that you could have it if you want...
"I'd like that, if it's no issue."
« Last Edit: July 06, 2015, 07:38:15 pm by Twinwolf »
Sigtext!

Tomcost

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: July 06, 2015, 07:00:58 pm »

I don't think so. At least, I don' have a problem with that...

Iituem

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: July 06, 2015, 07:10:33 pm »

Kzhiix smiled. Elementalist, but, yes, it could be said that I'm a kind of Wizard. I think that I could work with you. It was Jack, right? I'm Kzhiix, Kaziix for non-kobolds, if you prefer. Should we go around to see if we can borro some tools?

"Well, he's Jack.  My name's Harker.  Lorelle Harker.  Yes, I think we can get some tools - maybe we can even get a discount.  I am an excellent negotiator."

Go to town and look for carpenters - see if we can find a shop either unattended, only attended by an apprentice or out of the way enough to be not apparent to witnesses.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: July 06, 2015, 07:11:23 pm »

"Greetings. Die! I am Nven. Die! The basement sounds more... active and enjoyable for my tastes. Die! My powers will bring me to victory there. Die! Sorry, just my homicidal urges showing. Die!"

Lump myself in with the basement goers.

FoU has some twisted role ideas. Screw second-guessing this mechanical garbage spaghetti, I'm basing everything on reads and visible daytime behaviour.

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 12