Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 12

Author Topic: The Adventurer's Guild  (Read 9398 times)

Sl4cker

• Bay Watcher
  • clouds are pretty :)
    • View Profile
Re: The Adventurer's Guild
« Reply #60 on: July 06, 2015, 11:29:28 pm »

J looks around the tavern and, confirming no one else was about to take any more jobs, grabs the fish job's paper from the board. He stares directly at Snodub as he stuffs it into his pockets, as if observing her.
Quote from: Empiricist
I mean no one wants dead whales and abortion clinics juxtaposed with each other, but it's just something that happens! Like false vacuum decay!
carrot cakeu

vjmdhzgr

• Bay Watcher
  • Hehehe
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: July 06, 2015, 11:32:05 pm »

Snodub however is still busy trying to find out who Bellinda is.
Its a feature. Impregnating booze is a planned tech tree for dwarves and this is a sneak peek at it.
Unless you're past reproductive age. Then you're pretty much an extension of your kids' genitalia

Emma

• Bay Watcher
  • Romace plots aren't actually that bad
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: July 06, 2015, 11:43:53 pm »

Also notice how none of you have weapons, this was done on purpose. At this point you shouldn't have/need weapons, and If you do, then you'll squire them shortly.

Err... You gave me an axe. And everyone is in the right place, quest-wise.

Bellinda turned towards the small goblin who had said her name and grimaced, goblins and dwarves were enemies. But as she was now an adventurer and not living in the traditional dwarven citadels she figured she could make an effort at least. Walking, stoically, over to the goblin she thrust out her hand and said, "The name's Bellinda Stoneaxe lass."

vjmdhzgr

• Bay Watcher
  • Hehehe
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: July 06, 2015, 11:50:58 pm »

Snodub shakes Bellinda's hand, but only to avoid conflict from happening the first minute she's in the guild. "So I'll be working with you. Alright. We'll go to whoever put the job up and see if they can narrow our search down from "somewhere in the city", then we go and look for it."

EDIT: Oh, we're putting the speech in color. Does it need to be an unused one? I don't know if there's enough for everybody.
« Last Edit: July 07, 2015, 12:03:05 am by vjmdhzgr »
Its a feature. Impregnating booze is a planned tech tree for dwarves and this is a sneak peek at it.
Unless you're past reproductive age. Then you're pretty much an extension of your kids' genitalia

Sl4cker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: July 06, 2015, 11:59:09 pm »

J quits observing the goblin and the dwarf and exits the tavern. Hiding in a nearby alleyway, he waits for them to exit so he can follow them. Why look for the questgiver yourself when you can have others do it for you?
I mean no one wants dead whales and abortion clinics juxtaposed with each other, but it's just something that happens! Like false vacuum decay!
carrot cakeu

Spiderking50

• Bay Watcher
  • Lumberjack of Hearts
    • View Profile
    • Pik-Pik Fortress: A Pikmin Mod
« Reply #65 on: July 07, 2015, 12:00:50 am »

Also notice how none of you have weapons, this was done on purpose. At this point you shouldn't have/need weapons, and If you do, then you'll squire them shortly.

Err... You gave me an axe. And everyone is in the right place, quest-wise.

Bellinda turned towards the small goblin who had said her name and grimaced, goblins and dwarves were enemies. But as she was now an adventurer and not living in the traditional dwarven citadels she figured she could make an effort at least. Walking, stoically, over to the goblin she thrust out her hand and said, "The name's Bellinda Stoneaxe lass."

Oh yeah, forgot about you, oh well. Its made of stone. Its because your a dwarf and had axe in your name. Its not a very good axe.

I will add new players to the quests and then get typing away. Update will be sometime in the night (my time)
Currently on vacation. I have internet, but will update sporadically due to vacation.

Kadzar

• Bay Watcher
  • Descan Pengwind
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: July 07, 2015, 01:53:29 am »

((If it's not too late to join a quest))

Orrin trails after the basement questers. "Hey, can I join you guys? I should be good at the job; I've exterminated a lot of rats from the kitchen while working in the tavern. Erm, please don't spread that around. Also, don't let my mother know I'm out adventuring either."

((Do I need a dialogue color? I'm not sure there's one unused that would be appropriate for this character and also visually distinct enough.))
What if the earth is just a knick in one of the infinite swords of the mighty fractal bear?
Glory to Arstotzka!

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: July 07, 2015, 05:17:25 am »

"We already have four people working this job. Four! Sorry, but we really don't need any more help. Maybe you can help build that shed. The pay's decent enough there."
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: July 07, 2015, 05:49:06 am »

Confirming job. ((Please don't make us do this every time. We really don't want this to go at a slow pace.))
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

BeruangSarkis

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Art Tumblr
« Reply #70 on: July 07, 2015, 06:17:38 am »

If you're still accepting new blood...

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

(Edited and expanded on a few things)
« Last Edit: July 07, 2015, 08:05:27 am by BeruangSarkis »

Sl4cker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: July 07, 2015, 06:24:52 am »

((Well look at that, it's the protagonist.))
carrot cakeu

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: July 07, 2015, 06:27:35 am »

((Too old to be the protagonist. My guess is the paladin is the protagonist.))

Vacio

• Bay Watcher
  • I have awoken from my long slumber....
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: July 07, 2015, 06:34:22 am »

Since too many on base quest Maximilian will reluctantly take the 3rd quest instead.
Discontinued Game
Los Diablos

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: July 07, 2015, 07:51:13 am »

((Too old to be the protagonist. My guess is the paladin is the protagonist.))
((She even has the prerequisite dark secret/past!))
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 12