Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 12

Author Topic: The Adventurer's Guild  (Read 9382 times)

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: The Adventurer's Guild
« Reply #105 on: July 07, 2015, 07:23:55 pm »

Jack
"Hey Harker, mind checking our the left corridor? I've gotta babysit these two."

Fang
Fang takes a seat at a guild table and sits/waits for someone to welcome him to the guild
((Everyone is currently out on a quest, AFAIK.))

EDIT: ((Realised Lorelle wasn't with us any more. I'm still going in the right room.))

EDIT2: ((Here it says that she's with us, but then in the next paragraph it says she went to the carpenter shop. Spiderking, Lorelle Harker is one person.))
« Last Edit: July 07, 2015, 07:31:27 pm by Andres »
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: July 07, 2015, 07:36:41 pm »

"Fine. How many people do we have? I lost track."
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: July 07, 2015, 07:41:52 pm »

Jack
"It's just you, me, and Nven. Maybe you should take Nven. If his urges are real and they take hold, you'd probably be better at holding him down than me."
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: July 07, 2015, 07:43:05 pm »

Harriett

"Very well. If something actually happens and you need help, you know where we're going." Take Nven down the left path
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Spiderking50

• Bay Watcher
  • Lumberjack of Hearts
    • View Profile
    • Pik-Pik Fortress: A Pikmin Mod
« Reply #109 on: July 07, 2015, 08:01:37 pm »

Jack
"Hey Harker, mind checking our the left corridor? I've gotta babysit these two."

Fang
Fang takes a seat at a guild table and sits/waits for someone to welcome him to the guild

EDIT: ((Realised Lorelle wasn't with us any more. I'm still going in the right room.))

EDIT2: ((Here it says that she's with us, but then in the next paragraph it says she went to the carpenter shop. Spiderking, Lorelle Harker is one person.))

Oh darn it. Like I said, so many players. Lorelle can be in either one that's up to them.

Fang

Hey you. Wolf-fella, come over here and get in on this. I got a story to tell and need a bigger audience.

Will update basement shortly, need to change something about it.
Currently on vacation. I have internet, but will update sporadically due to vacation.

Bluexdog

• Bay Watcher
  • Most likely in the RTD section
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: July 07, 2015, 08:02:48 pm »

Jack

Fang

Oh darn it. Like I said, so many players. Lorelle can be in either one that's up to them.

Fang

Hey you. Wolf-fella, come over here and get in on this. I got a story to tell and need a bigger audience.

Will update basement shortly, need to change something about it.
((Is bartender human?)) Fang takes a seat over by the storytellers area
No sig yet

BeruangSarkis

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Art Tumblr
« Reply #111 on: July 07, 2015, 08:47:08 pm »

Vestrius

Vestrius froze as the wolf-man took a seat beside him. Normal wolves he was used to, but this...

Gods, he thought, casting a quick glance through the corner of his eye, He looks even scarier up close. He cleared his throat to get a nervous knot out before speaking again to the bartender.

"S-so what were you saying about a rumor?" Vestrius asked, suddenly eager to get this conversation over quickly.

Bluexdog

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: July 07, 2015, 08:49:38 pm »

Vestrius

Vestrius froze as the wolf-man took a seat beside him. Normal wolves he was used to, but this...

Gods, he thought, casting a quick glance through the corner of his eye, He looks even scarier up close. He cleared his throat to get a nervous knot out before speaking again to the bartender.

"S-so what were you saying about a rumor?" Vestrius asked, suddenly eager to get this conversation over quickly.
Fang notices the human "What do you want human?"
« Last Edit: July 07, 2015, 08:51:39 pm by Bluexdog »
No sig yet

BeruangSarkis

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Art Tumblr
« Reply #113 on: July 07, 2015, 09:35:02 pm »

Vestrius

Vestrius felt a cold wave of fear wash over him. He turned toward the wolf-man and gave a somewhat over-enthusiastic smile.

"Ah- I'm sorry, Ser Wolf. Did not mean to be rude. I've--- eh," Vestrius began scratching his neck nervously, unable to make eye contact. "I've not seen your kind before, so I am unsure on how to address you. Do you have a name?"

Bluexdog

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: July 07, 2015, 09:37:27 pm »

Vestrius

Vestrius felt a cold wave of fear wash over him. He turned toward the wolf-man and gave a somewhat over-enthusiastic smile.

"Ah- I'm sorry, Ser Wolf. Did not mean to be rude. I've--- eh," Vestrius began scratching his neck nervously, unable to make eye contact. "I've not seen your kind before, so I am unsure on how to address you. Do you have a name?"
Fang
"Names Fang"
No sig yet

BeruangSarkis

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Art Tumblr
« Reply #115 on: July 07, 2015, 09:52:11 pm »

"Names Fang"

"Fang," Vestrius echoed, surprised by the simplicity of it.

"Well met, Fang. Name's Vestrius." After a moment's hesitation, he extended a hand to the wolf-man.

Bluexdog

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: July 07, 2015, 09:59:22 pm »

((Gotta sleep so putting all rp for me character on hold))
No sig yet

Kadzar

• Bay Watcher
  • Descan Pengwind
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: July 07, 2015, 10:22:29 pm »

Having finished the prep work for the cookies and put them in the oven, Orrin returns to the guild common room to see a group gathered there. "Is someone telling a story?" asks the young halfling. "I love stories!"
What if the earth is just a knick in one of the infinite swords of the mighty fractal bear?
Glory to Arstotzka!

Playergamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Dance dance hadoken!
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: July 07, 2015, 11:23:20 pm »

Jake walks into the tavern, slowly lumbering over to the bar, and looks around the room. He soaks in every nook and cranny of the bar, looking over each patron, and spending an extra moment on the assorted inhumans, before turning to the bartender. He points to the empty board.

"Is that where people post jobs, sir? Nothin' there."
A troll, most likely...But I hate not feeding the animals. Let the games begin.
Ya fuckin' wanker.   

My sigtext

Spiderking50

• Bay Watcher
  • Lumberjack of Hearts
    • View Profile
    • Pik-Pik Fortress: A Pikmin Mod
« Reply #119 on: July 07, 2015, 11:30:42 pm »

Jack
"It's just you, me, and Nven. Maybe you should take Nven. If his urges are real and they take hold, you'd probably be better at holding him down than me."

You move into the room on the right. There is some writing on the far wall, but its so dim that you cant read it from this distance.

Harriett

"Very well. If something actually happens and you need help, you know where we're going." Take Nven down the left path

You two go down the left passage.  A second passage turns to your left and the passage also continues forward. You hear the sound of rats scurrying ahead.

@Everyone in the guildhall. The bartender waves Jake over.

Gather round, gather round, let me tell you a tale. Over in the northern vale, behind the Woodwind Dale, lived a man by the name of Kent. Kent was a good man and always paid his rent. He toiled and worked, and paid his dues, but in the game of luck, someone has to lose. The lights dim dramatically. " Three murders came, but none wanted the same. One wanted blood, one wanted money, and the other wanted secrets. They murdered Kent, and away they went, fled into the night. But as time passed, none of them felt alright. The first felt a great and powerful thirst like none that had ever been felt. Blood was his need and forever he must feed. That was the price of his dirty deed. Slain at the hands of the holy, his forever did not last, but only a year. The second felt greed, and by did he need. More and more money this man desired, but in the end, he died in a fire. His soul still burns, they say, hour by hour and day by day. That's the price that he must pay. The last man was quiet. He had what he wanted and lived simply. In fact, he lived in this very city. He had a great many secrets, a number will never be revealed. However, there is one that you may steal. Hidden away in a secret cave lies the grave of this mysterious man. Inside said grave you shall find no bones, but instead a secret unknown. The secret, I'm told, is a spell that's quite old, that mystery took to his grave. If one were to find that old spellbook and could stomach a look, a new spell would be theirs for the taking. The lights return to normal. At least that's what the story says. Why don't you all go look for that spellbook and learn something? May as well, theres no jobs and you all don't look like you have much else you're capable of. 
Currently on vacation. I have internet, but will update sporadically due to vacation.
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 12