Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 29

Author Topic: Towers of Ragona [OOC]  (Read 15910 times)

Playergamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Dance dance hadoken!
    • View Profile
Re: Towers of Ragona [OOC]
« Reply #285 on: August 09, 2015, 01:08:39 pm »

Remember not to meta Ghaz, your heir probably doesn't know that HLG didn't kill him unless he was kept in the loop by Stonetree.
A troll, most likely...But I hate not feeding the animals. Let the games begin.
Ya fuckin' wanker.   

My sigtext

Spiderking50

• Bay Watcher
  • Lumberjack of Hearts
    • View Profile
    • Pik-Pik Fortress: A Pikmin Mod
« Reply #286 on: August 09, 2015, 01:09:27 pm »

Remember all, knowledge gained OOC that is used IC is metagaming.

Edit: Ninja'd.
Currently on vacation. I have internet, but will update sporadically due to vacation.

Sheb

• Bay Watcher
  • You Are An Avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #287 on: August 09, 2015, 01:10:15 pm »

I don't know, given that Old Stonetree was aware enough of the threat to eat only food he'd prepare himself, he probably would have warned his heir to take similar precautions, and told him/her why.

Quote from: Paul-Henry Spaak
Europe consists only of small countries, some of which know it and some of which don’t yet.

Hiddenleafguy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #288 on: August 09, 2015, 01:33:52 pm »

Hey! I never said I killed him! I merely attempted to kill him, three times. One of which failed due to spies, one of which failed due to my spy getting muged, (not joking) and the last one failed due to Stonetree not liking wine.

Spiderking50

• Bay Watcher
  • Lumberjack of Hearts
    • View Profile
« Reply #289 on: August 09, 2015, 01:35:12 pm »

Who mugged your spy? That's hilarious.
Currently on vacation. I have internet, but will update sporadically due to vacation.

Ghazkull

• Bay Watcher
  • Can Improve, will give back better...
    • View Profile
« Reply #290 on: August 09, 2015, 01:36:30 pm »

I KNEW THAT WINE WAS POISONED! Your insistence on it already made me quite suspicious. I should have taken better precautions in regards to octavia.

Anyway, why should my son and heir not know all the workings of the house? Would be bad procedure to let him out of the loop should he suddenly become head of the family.

Ardas

• Bay Watcher
  • Skippity-Bap-Pap for your soul
    • View Profile
« Reply #291 on: August 09, 2015, 01:38:23 pm »

How vile that we have murders among Towers and that people boast about it to boot! There shall be consequences for despoiling the sacred trust and nature of the republic.

Hiddenleafguy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #292 on: August 09, 2015, 01:40:55 pm »

Yep, after that I gave up. Figured the random number gods were protecting you. And also people for the record I have a guard, 5 counter spies, 8 secret passages out of my palace, and a butler who is a master swordsman.

Spiderking50

• Bay Watcher
  • Lumberjack of Hearts
    • View Profile
« Reply #293 on: August 09, 2015, 01:45:24 pm »

Remember, no metagaming.

Sheb

• Bay Watcher
  • You Are An Avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #294 on: August 09, 2015, 02:19:40 pm »

It'd be easier if Mr Bad Guy here wasn't confessing to everything...

Quote from: Paul-Henry Spaak
Europe consists only of small countries, some of which know it and some of which don’t yet.

notquitethere

• Bay Watcher
  • PIRATE
    • View Profile
« Reply #295 on: August 09, 2015, 02:20:47 pm »

Evil Villain Lesson #1, don't monologue your evil plan while the good guys can still take you down.

Iituem

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #296 on: August 09, 2015, 03:26:04 pm »

I KNEW THAT WINE WAS POISONED! Your insistence on it already made me quite suspicious. I should have taken better precautions in regards to octavia.

Anyway, why should my son and heir not know all the workings of the house? Would be bad procedure to let him out of the loop should he suddenly become head of the family.

It would have been hilarious if I'd poisoned the dessert instead, given how much he was trying to get you to drink the wine.  Double-bluffs for the win!
Let's Play Arcanum: Of Steamworks & Magic Obscura! - The adventures of Jack Hunt, gentleman rogue.

No slaughtering every man, woman and child we see just to teleport to the moon.

Hiddenleafguy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #297 on: August 09, 2015, 05:28:45 pm »

Hey, I am not the "bad guy" here, you won't see towers being killed every time they leave the house! And he started it! Itteum how many heirs do we all have? Also, good thing I get all my arrows from Goldbloom foundry, thus making myself free of unwanted suspicion.

Iituem

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #298 on: August 09, 2015, 05:32:35 pm »

Spoiler: Double-Think (click to show/hide)
Let's Play Arcanum: Of Steamworks & Magic Obscura! - The adventures of Jack Hunt, gentleman rogue.

Iituem

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #299 on: August 11, 2015, 08:19:59 pm »

Can any players with outstanding debts to other Towers, or who have given or received debts to other Towers, please PM me the amounts, details and duration?  Having some book-keeping troubles.

Edit:  Turn is very nearly done.  Need to wait for a couple of responses to questions, and then I'll send them out.  As of this turn, everyone has very shiny spreadsheets for their accounts summaries, tied into the master sheet.  This means they should all update automatically when the turn does, so you'll have accurate assessments of what you own/owe.
« Last Edit: August 11, 2015, 09:18:18 pm by Iituem »

Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 29