Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]

Author Topic: Apex Academy (Taking Admissions!) (10/12) (Danganronpa AU)  (Read 12812 times)

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
Re: Apex Academy (Taking Admissions!) (10/12) (Danganronpa AU)
« Reply #135 on: July 14, 2015, 08:03:09 am »

Hey, wait a minute... It should be arguable that Richard, being the Ultimate Magician, would know escapology, right? That would probably mean he knows how to pick a lock or two.
Eh. He could, but Jack's far better at it due to, well, his specialization requiring far more lockpicking, and the amount of locks and security measures will likely need someone actually used to getting past that than a magician.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: July 14, 2015, 09:46:30 am »

From this Saturday to next Saturday, I may be unavailable for GMing as I will be taking a work experience course in Germany, so there may be a hiatus for this RP if I am unable to acquire internet there.

Just a heads up.

Megggas

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: July 14, 2015, 03:48:49 pm »

I was considering having Sato secretly set up some kind of dangerous trap in his room and leaving his door unlocked, but then I realized that might count as a murder if the trap kills somebody.  Does death by trap result in the person who made the trap being considered a murderer?  What if two or more characters work together to make a deadly trap that kills someone?

EDIT: Typos, my worst enemy.
« Last Edit: July 14, 2015, 04:56:45 pm by Megggas »
Due to Real Life reasons, I have to disappear for awhile.  Take me out of all games that I'm participating in.  Sorry.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: July 14, 2015, 03:49:48 pm »

I was considering have Sato secretly set up some kind of dangerous trap in his room and leaving his door unlocked, but then I realized that might count as a murder if the trap kills somebody.  Does death by trap result in the person who made the trap being considered a murderer?  What if two or more characters work together to make a deadly trap that kills someone?
Yes, and both characters will be accountable as murderers.
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]