Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6

Author Topic: The Captain [Experimental]  (Read 3630 times)

Cheesecake

• Bay Watcher
  • Hello.
    • View Profile
Re: The Captain [Experimental]
« Reply #45 on: July 06, 2015, 04:16:24 am »

Now, I don't doubt it was a joke, but we can never be sure. We need a pre-trial by combat to see if it was a joke, then a trial by combat to determine whether or not they were guilty!

Pray to Iituem, men, that He may be a fair judge. Let RNG bless the both of you.
I wish I could unwatch a thread because every time I look at this I can feel myself dying faster
Dying of laughter?
Dying of pure unbridled hatred, actually.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: July 06, 2015, 04:22:56 am »

How does combat determine if we were joking, sir? If I win then it was a joke or what, sir? Are we having the second trial even if it was a joke, sir? And sir, guilty of what?
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Cheesecake

• Bay Watcher
  • Hello.
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: July 06, 2015, 04:43:53 am »

Trial by combat solves everything, Andres. Everything. That's how I got this ship!
I wish I could unwatch a thread because every time I look at this I can feel myself dying faster
Dying of laughter?

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: July 06, 2015, 04:48:04 am »

I believe you got this ship because we voted you in, sir.
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Cheesecake

• Bay Watcher
  • Hello.
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: July 06, 2015, 04:54:08 am »

What you didn't know is that you voted for me because I won my trial by combat, even if you think otherwise. vjmdhzgr, steel yourself and ready your actions. You too, Andres.

Now, I'll be going with Seaman Sheb's suggestion of Teatanic. Do we have a solid vote on where to go? England? Boston? Alpha Centauri?
Dying of laughter?

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: July 06, 2015, 05:00:34 am »

So, just hypothetically, sir, if I beat you in trial by combat, everyone would vote me for as captain, sir?

Cheesecake

• Bay Watcher
  • Hello.
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: July 06, 2015, 05:12:25 am »

No. I had a trial by combat a few years ago that prevents that.
Dying of laughter?

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: July 06, 2015, 05:16:57 am »

So what about a trial by combat to see if that trial by combat was legitimate and/or to undo that trial, sir?

vjmdhzgr

• Bay Watcher
  • Hehehe
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: July 06, 2015, 05:51:51 am »

Am I the one to be trial by combating him?
Its a feature. Impregnating booze is a planned tech tree for dwarves and this is a sneak peek at it.
Unless you're past reproductive age. Then you're pretty much an extension of your kids' genitalia

Cheesecake

• Bay Watcher
  • Hello.
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: July 06, 2015, 06:01:19 am »

Am I the one to be trial by combating him?

Yes, Seaman vjmdhzgr, Andres here challenged you when he uttered the word 'trial'.

((OOC: How do you remember your username?))
Dying of laughter?

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: July 06, 2015, 06:12:47 am »

I revoke my challenge of trial by combat. Instead, I propose trial by chariot race to determine whatever it was we were determining. For that, we'll need to go to Byzantium. Shall we set sail, sir Cheesecake?

vjmdhzgr

• Bay Watcher
  • Hehehe
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: July 06, 2015, 06:16:52 am »

Well I won't be much of a trial, I'm the chef captain, I don't know how to fight properly. We could trial by cookoff.

((OOC: I just do. It's pretty easy to pronounce. I have a few usernames that are just a bunch of letters. On Nintendo systems I'm hufsykbpir.))
Its a feature. Impregnating booze is a planned tech tree for dwarves and this is a sneak peek at it.
Unless you're past reproductive age. Then you're pretty much an extension of your kids' genitalia

Cheesecake

• Bay Watcher
  • Hello.
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: July 06, 2015, 06:26:38 am »

Alright men. Let's get all organized! Votes we need to vote on:

Course? England, Boston, Byzantium or Alpha Centauri?

Ship's name? Teatanic.

Trial? Combat, Chariot-racing or Cook-off?

Also, we kinda have to work out the rank system. Since no one's opposed any votes, Sheb is commodore and Andres is second-in-command until voting period is over. vjmdhzgr is also chef. 3man75 is alcoholic moleman.
Dying of laughter?

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: July 06, 2015, 06:28:11 am »

Well I'm the second-in-command, I don't know how to cook properly. Perhaps trial by rock-scissors-paper?

I vote for Istanbul, sir.

vjmdhzgr

• Bay Watcher
  • Hehehe
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: July 06, 2015, 07:56:30 am »

I vote for trial by cook-off to determine the ranks. Captain Cheesecake stays captain due to already being a cake. After cook-off I say we go to Byzantium, the one in Alpha Centauri.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6