Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3

Author Topic: (SG) Dark Dungeon Academy for Dungeoneers and Overseers: Glub the Slime!  (Read 3299 times)

Sl4cker

• Bay Watcher
  • clouds are pretty :)
    • View Profile

It really is crystal clear. You could almost say it's.. Pristine!
Hey, it's a good-natured pun, not making fun of her. And if she takes the pun well, she could potentially be the bestest of friends.
Quote from: Empiricist
I mean no one wants dead whales and abortion clinics juxtaposed with each other, but it's just something that happens! Like false vacuum decay!
carrot cakeu

Cheesecake

• Bay Watcher
  • Hello.
    • View Profile

Pristine lets out an exasperated sigh. You decide to change the subject, asking her about her hobbies and what she likes to do.

"Not much. I tinker with stuff, a bit of traps, a bit of charms," she says monotonously, but begins getting a glint in her eye. "But what I really like making is treasure!"

She goes on for five minutes about the intricacies of ring-making, how amulets channel magic into the wearer, how to identify, remove and apply curses to treasure, among other things. You sit there amazed, not by the magic and the amulets, but that someone had something to do than slither around and eat mushrooms, and occasionally be killed for beginner quests.

When she asked what you do for fun, you didn't have much to answer. "I, um, wasn't sentient until last month. Most slimes gain sentience three or four years into their lives (if they live long enough), but I managed to do it in a month, so DDA wanted me to enroll."

Pristine, in the meanwhile, had been poking into you with various rods and sticks of different materials, seeing how they'd react. The copper ones seem to shock her when she puts it in your gelatinous body. You suddenly spot the shadows cast by the setting sun of three drow. The one in the center, the shortest and the only one with facial hair, seems to be the leader.

"Well, I didn't know we were taking science lessons in DDA, Pissed-teen." He wrinkles his face in disgust. "I thought you were mature enough to stop playing with lab-monsters, Pissy."

Spoiler: Glub (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Grades (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Inventory (click to show/hide)
I wish I could unwatch a thread because every time I look at this I can feel myself dying faster
Dying of laughter?
Dying of pure unbridled hatred, actually.

StrawBarrel

• Bay Watcher
  • I do not use social media regularly.
    • View Profile

I'm not too sure what to do. I guess ignoring the bully could work.

Ask Pristine who the drow with facial hair is.
Max avatar size is 80x80

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile

Treat the bully as if it's worth less then dirt. If they attempt to hit us. Digest their hand.
« Last Edit: July 04, 2015, 05:52:00 pm by Kevak »

3man75

• Bay Watcher
  • I will fire this rocket
    • View Profile

"Oh look the Drow! They make excellent meals for us slime!!

Tell me would you like to be eaten raw or with vegetables? Raw has always been my favorite but trying new things can be fun too right?"

Sl4cker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Tell me would you like to be eaten raw or with vegetables? Raw has always been my favorite but trying new things can be fun too right?"
Treat the bully as if it's worse less then dirt. If they attempt to hit us. Digest their hand.
+1
I mean no one wants dead whales and abortion clinics juxtaposed with each other, but it's just something that happens! Like false vacuum decay!
carrot cakeu

StrawBarrel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Treat the bully as if it's worse less then dirt. If they attempt to hit us. Digest their hand.
+1
+1
Max avatar size is 80x80

Cheesecake

• Bay Watcher
  • Hello.
    • View Profile

"Oh look! The drow. They make excellent meals for slimes," you bubble.

With a glare of admonishment, the half-drow steps closer. "I didn't know food could talk." There's an evil glint in his eye. He pulls out a juice-box which reads Ooze Juice, Apple. Without thinking, you extend a tendril at him and grab his hand, taking his Ooze Juice with it.

The drow hollers in pain as his hands start to sting. His friends pull him out and he glares at his hand, steaming and red. He throws you a look of pure venom and stomps away, his sycophants following close behind.

"Wow. That - that was really brave, Glub."

"Thanks - blegh!" you say as the Ooze Juice is rejected by your body. Synthetic slime. "Who was he?"

"Urist Do'Urden. He went to school with me when we were at the orphanage." Her eyes are steely and far-gazing, as if recalling unpleasant memories. She was quick to change the subject. "What do you want to do now? We've got only an hour left before the portal."

There really wasn't much to do. Some students have gone to bed. The goblins were starting to come out on their break, enjoying mugs of mushroom ale. The ogre-boy from earlier seems to be playing hide-and-seek with the pixie. The minotaur is still reading his book, lost in the labyrinth of literature. The teacher was on deck too, glaring sideways at the half-drow Urist.

I wish I could unwatch a thread because every time I look at this I can feel myself dying faster
Dying of laughter?

StrawBarrel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Suggest to play hide and seek on the airship with the orge and pixie.
Max avatar size is 80x80

3man75

• Bay Watcher
  • I will fire this rocket
    • View Profile

Suggest to play hide and seek on the airship with the orge and pixie.

Sounds like fun!

"By the way is it normal for boys to find mates that way in your species? It feels like he's going out of his way to be around you but has nothing else to say except his bad puns. My mom says it happens all the time in Kindergarten."

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile

"Eh. Probably not."
A Thousand Treasures (And You).

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

Cheesecake

• Bay Watcher
  • Hello.
    • View Profile

"Hey, wanna play hide-and-seek with that ogre boy and the pixie?" you ask Pristine. You've never played with anyone before.

"Um, no sorry," she says delicately, trying not to bring you down. "You go ahead, I have to talk with Mr. Darkly." Pristine heads off to the teacher from earlier.

You ooze over to the ogre boy, desperately looking for the pixie. "Where Rose is? You see Rose?"

"No, sorry." The ogre boy's face looks sadder than it was, which is quickly replaced with anger.

"You help find! Or Bones will crush you!" he growls, then continues happily humming and searching for Rose the pixie.

You and Bones search for ten minutes, all around the zeppelin, with Bones howling and growling and you leaving a long trail of slime, adding onto the dismay and workload of the goblin cleaning up. You still have no luck finding her. Suddenly, Urist Do'urden and his gang appears.

"I know we shouldn't play with food, but I don't think food should play either. Having fun, slime?" He grins wickedly. He turns to face Bones the ogre boy, fiddling in his pocket. "I believe you're looking for someone. Like, this fairy perhaps?" He takes out Rose and dangles her by the ankle.

"I'm a Pixie! A Pixie!"

Bones moves to fight. You could join in and help, but getting into trouble before even arriving at school would be a bad start. Then again, Bones, despite his size and strength, is only half-ogre and might not be able to tackle three drow. Glub the slime, make your choice.

Dying of laughter?

Sl4cker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Quickly, find some sort of member of staff and tell them about Urist! Bones has enough power to hold them off for at least a little while, right?
carrot cakeu

conein

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

EAT THE LEADER DROW'S FACE LIKE IT WAS NORMAL

Generally me

• Bay Watcher
  • I look like this IRL
    • View Profile

Quickly, find some sort of member of staff and tell them about Urist! Bones has enough power to hold them off for at least a little while, right?
+1 let's be the annoying teachers pet who is really weird
Pages: 1 [2] 3