Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: (SG) Dark Dungeon Academy for Dungeoneers and Overseers: Glub the Slime!  (Read 3287 times)

3man75

• Bay Watcher
  • I will fire this rocket
    • View Profile

Whisper to the Ogre boy to follow our lead and not to move before us.

"Urist shoudn't you be nicer to us? We are your classmates after all and we'll be studying together."

Wait for him to respond something nasty and then cut him off by JUMPING ON HIM. Hopefully Ogre boy we'll take the cue and Urist will release the Pixie.

StrawBarrel

• Bay Watcher
  • I do not use social media regularly.
    • View Profile

Quickly, find some sort of member of staff and tell them about Urist! Bones has enough power to hold them off for at least a little while, right?
+1 let's be the annoying teachers pet who is really weird
+1 It's a good idea to test out the staff.
Max avatar size is 80x80

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile

Quickly, find some sort of member of staff and tell them about Urist! Bones has enough power to hold them off for at least a little while, right?
+1 let's be the annoying teachers pet who is really weird
+1. Clearly the drow was attempting to suffocate the pixie. He should be expelled for that murder attempt.

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Personally, I'd vote for alerting a staff member, but I can't override the majority. Just remember that we have an F in combat guys (is that just melee or combat in general)?
Seriously, ATHATH, we need to have an intervention about your death mug problem.
*slow clap* Well ATHATH congratulations. You managed to give the MC a mental breakdown before we even finished the first arc.
I didn't even read it first, I just saw it was ATHATH and noped it. Now that I read it x3 to noping

Cheesecake

• Bay Watcher
  • Hello.
    • View Profile

Not wasting any time, you dash off to find the teacher. Urist stands a bit dazed as he wipes off slime from his face, while Bones uses the opportunity to leap on him. Rose slipped off in the struggle, while the two drow begin chanting eerily. Rose, seeing the drow casting something, begins counter-cursing.

You skid to a halt when you find Mr. Darkly, the drow teacher. Pristine seems to have been talking to him about something important.

"Yes?" he asks coolly, eyes narrowing.

"There's a fight!" you blub. Mr. Darkly's eyes dart to the direction of Urist, Bones and Rose. One moment, he's grumbling angrily, the next moment he's next to the brawlers. From here you can hear angry yelling and scolding, while the perpetrators are hoisted into the air with magic.

As soon as it's done, Mr. Darkly returns and gives you a nod of thanks and shoos you off, continuing to talk to Pristine in a hushed voice. You return to Bones and Rose, who look very angry. They don't even talk to you as they storm off, complaining about already being in detention before school started. Urist eyes you spitefully and you hear him mutter about teacher's pets.

In the distance, you see the giant, black monolith that will transport you to the Darker World. You have about an hour before you arrive.

Spoiler: Glub (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Grades (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Inventory (click to show/hide)

Just remember that we have an F in combat guys (is that just melee or combat in general)?

Any and all combat; magic, melee and even arguing. You're a very passive slime.
I wish I could unwatch a thread because every time I look at this I can feel myself dying faster
Dying of laughter?
Dying of pure unbridled hatred, actually.

3man75

• Bay Watcher
  • I will fire this rocket
    • View Profile

Knew it.

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Knew it.
I was just trying to do the sane and rational thing to do in this situation, okay?
Seriously, ATHATH, we need to have an intervention about your death mug problem.
*slow clap* Well ATHATH congratulations. You managed to give the MC a mental breakdown before we even finished the first arc.
I didn't even read it first, I just saw it was ATHATH and noped it. Now that I read it x3 to noping

Sl4cker

• Bay Watcher
  • clouds are pretty :)
    • View Profile

Jumping on him worked the first time, but he's not stupid. He'll be expecting something like that and we have an F in combat. Not a good thing to have.
Quote from: Empiricist
I mean no one wants dead whales and abortion clinics juxtaposed with each other, but it's just something that happens! Like false vacuum decay!
carrot cakeu

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Speaking of grades, why do we have a C in everything?

Go and apologize to our friends, saying that we didn't know that they would be punished, and that we didn't want them to get hurt.

Cheesecake

• Bay Watcher
  • Hello.
    • View Profile

Speaking of grades, why do we have a C in everything?

These are your actual grades. The ones in the beginning determine how easy or difficult a subject is for you.
I wish I could unwatch a thread because every time I look at this I can feel myself dying faster
Dying of laughter?
Dying of pure unbridled hatred, actually.

heydude6

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

You know, reading this reminds me of horror stories from the American school system as well as of my own tragic (non-american) school life. I wish I could add more to this but I just want to say that I have my deepest sympathies for Glub. Even if he is a fictional character.

Also PTW.
Lets use the ancient naval art of training war parrots. No one will realize they have been boarded by space war parrots until it is to late!
You can fake being able to run on water. You can't fake looking cool when you break your foot on a door and hit your head on the floor.

StrawBarrel

• Bay Watcher
  • I do not use social media regularly.
    • View Profile

Try to find and talk to the goblins cleaning our slime.
Max avatar size is 80x80
Pages: 1 2 [3]