Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7

Author Topic: Dagger Branch: Back in Action! [Missions in Vietnam, Alaska, NK, D.C, and Cuba]  (Read 5442 times)

Hawk132

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Check if there's a less obvious entrance first and use it if found. If there are no other way in, get in using the door. Shoot any hostiles who might be inside.
Perplexicon: A New Arena - Abandoned, but feel free to give it a read.

My Name is Immaterial

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((Thinking about waitlisting. From their absence on the skill list, I assume that sniper rifles are a no?))

bsnott

• Bay Watcher
  • [LIKES_PATIOS]
    • View Profile

Snake puts his hand to his headset, and replies. "Understood." The thug on the ground seems to move a bit, and Snake points his MP5 at him with one hand. "I wouldn't." The thug stops, and puts his hands up a little bit. (2) Snake drops his voice, and asks, "Where are the hostages? Tell me, or you're going to die for your boss today." The thug stays silent. His silence is met with the bottom of Snake's boot, sending the thug to the floor.

"One floor down, one floor down!" he yells. Snake nods to his fellow operative, just as a hail of gunfire comes from down a hallway on the left. (3) The bullets tear into the thug on the ground, along with Snake's fellow operative. The operative falls to the ground, clutching at multiple bullet wounds in his chest.

Morello continues through the docks to the street. As he gets to it, he sees some men standing on a pedestrian bridge going over the highway, which currently has heavy traffic. They are three armed guards, each with a rifle. The country still seems to be enforcing their rule in the south. The weather is getting a bit worse, and Morello feels that a storm may be coming on. The rain is starting to pick up, and the wind is getting faster.

Agent Raman leaves the thug at his feet and continues into the drug lord's home. He walks through the first room, which is empty, into a narrow hallway. At the end of the hallway is a kitchen, with a thug standing on the far end, preparing some kind of food.

Operative Seale sighs softly. Of course they had techs inside. He backs off slightly, and closes the door most of the way. He stands off to the side of the door, holding his pistol at the ready as he reaches over and knocks on the door firmly, calling out in Korean, "Open up, my hands are full! Lunch has arrived early." He waits for the door to open, and (1+1+2 for stealth) slams the door into the face of the technician. He falls to the ground as Seale walks inside and puts a bullet into the brain of the technician at the floor. The other one quickly gets up from his chair, and grabs for his holster. Seale's weapon is already out, so he fires first. (5+1) Headshot, the second technician drops to the floor.

"Did you see any other entrance?" Cross asks the operative, who shakes his head. "Alright, ready, go!" Cross shouts as he shoulders open the front door. It opens to a large open room, with a staircase on the opposite end of the room and the second story being a large balcony on all sides of the large room with multiple rooms. Two Nepalese guards stand just in front of the stairs as the politician runs up them. (6) The guards open up, sending the operative back down the steps. (5+2) Cross takes aim and guns down the first with a headshot, and (2+2) double taps the other guard in the chest, sending him to the ground. The politician is now running up the left side of the staircase, still in view.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
"This town ain't big enough for the two of us, turkey"

*gobbles menacingly*

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile

Snake dashes over and drags the operative out of the line of fire. He uses magic to treat the wounds immediately checks to see how severe the wounds are.
Black lives matter.

Xardalas

• Bay Watcher
  • Being bored and stuff.
    • View Profile

Frank shakes his head a little as he looks down at the two bodies laying on the floor. A shame. Three dead. It couldn't be helped. He hurries over to the computer, taking the hack device and attaching it to the computer. "Lumberjack, I've begun hacking. Where is my extract point?" While the device hacks the computer, he does a quick chance through the open files, looking for anything interesitng or extra intel.

Begin hacking. Look for extra intelligence. Contact Lumberjack about extract location.

(I have been getting amazing rolls so far. Naturally this means, I am going to die horribly trying to extract!)

My Name is Immaterial

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((Thinking about waitlisting. From their absence on the skill list, I assume that sniper rifles are a no?))
?

Hawk132

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Shoot him. If I miss then chase him down and take him out.

Yourmaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Not the weirdest on Bay12!
    • View Profile

Stab him.
10/10.
Wants to rape and enslave my innocent night faeries ;-;

Knave

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Agent Morello

"Looks like this bridge is the only way..." Agent 333 pondered a moment if he could sneak across the ledge of the bridge without the trio of guards noticing. Three on one was would never be great odds, but if he needed to take out the guards he had a few things on his side. His silenced weapon and the incoming storm would probably help mask his position, and the fact that he had the element of surprise would probably give him a large advantage.

Assess the viability of sneaking across the bridge, perhaps by clinging to the opposite ledge. Attempt if possible. Otherwise, sneak up to bridge and find good cover before ambushing the bridge guards.

bsnott

• Bay Watcher
  • [LIKES_PATIOS]
    • View Profile

?
Sorry about that, saw it and forgot to respond. I'm just gonna include sniper rifles in with assault rifles.

EDIT: Actually, I'm going to include them from now on. Too big a difference between sniper rifles and assault rifles.
« Last Edit: July 07, 2015, 10:41:44 am by bsnott »

*gobbles menacingly*

bsnott

• Bay Watcher
  • [LIKES_PATIOS]
    • View Profile

Snake blind fires around the corner for suppression, and runs to grab the operative. He grabs him by the collar of his uniform, and drags him back around the corner before firing off a few more rounds for suppression. "One of you guys, get over here!" Snake calls out into the comms, directed at the other two operatives. Snake checks the wounds to see how severe they are, but at this point there's no reason. The operative has already died. One of Snake's other operatives runs over and fires a few rounds down the hall towards the rest of the thugs, and the other operative covers the door of the room that Snake's team came from.

Frank shakes his head a little as he looks down at the two bodies laying on the floor. A shame. Three dead. It couldn't be helped. He hurries over to the computer, taking the hack device and attaching it to the computer. "Lumberjack, I've begun hacking. Where is my extract point?" While the device hacks the computer, he does a quick chance through the open files, looking for anything interesting or extra intel. (4+2) At a point in the encryption, Frank comes across a document containing details about a North Korean spy ring in Japan used by the North Koreans to stage false flags attacks against Japan by having spies set up crime syndicates and have fake documents suggesting that they are being funded by South Korea. Frank makes sure to download that, and then takes out the flash drive. As he begins the deletion process, he can see another technician walking up the stairs opposite the doorway you came into, and begins to get out a key.

Cross takes two shots at the politician, (1+2-1 for range) both going high, before the politician climbs the stairs out of sight. Cross looks down at the operative, who is dead on the ground, and looks back to where his target ran. He begins sprinting after him, climbing the stairs. Cross sees him enter a room, and follows him inside. Just as he enters, the politician is at him with a knife. (5+1v0) He punches Cross in the face, sending him into the wall, and stabs him in the stomach with the knife. (0+2-3v4) Cross attempts to raise his pistol to defend himself, and the politician bats it out of his hand. (5v0-3) The politician grabs Cross by the shoulder and stabs him again, this time in the the lungs. Cross feels the breath leave his body, as the politician stabs again, and again. He has a death grip on the politician's shoulder, but it slowly fades as Cross falls to the floor, dead.

Agent Raman crosses the kitchen to the thug preparing himself some kind of food, and (5+3 for complete surprise) grabs him by the mouth to silence him, and slits his throat. Blood begins to spew onto the table, so Raman tries to cover the wound with the thug's tank top to keep it from getting everywhere.

"Looks like this bridge is the only way..." Agent Morello pondered a moment if he could sneak across the ledge of the bridge without the trio of guards noticing. Three on one was would never be great odds, but if he needed to take out the guards he had a few things on his side. His silenced weapon and the incoming storm would probably help mask his position, and the fact that he had the element of surprise would probably give him a large advantage. He decides that the bridge would be too small to sneak by the guards, so he gets in a position to ambush them from the steps of the pedestrian bridge. It is only a few feet wide, so the three guards are basically in a funnel. He gets to a point where he can see them, and waits for the storm to pick up a little bit. It isn't long before the rain starts to come down in blankets, and the guards are beginning to stop paying attention. They simply put their arms over their eyes or try to cover their faces from the stinging rain. Morello takes this time to strike. (1+1+3 for complete surprise) All three of them drop. From the corner of his eye Morello sees something down the street, and sees that it is a BMP-3, likely donated by the Russians. It isn't coming his way, but is just holding position at an intersection down the street, looking in the other direction.

*gobbles menacingly*

Hawk132

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((Should've known this would've happened. Everything else was going too well.)

bsnott

• Bay Watcher
  • [LIKES_PATIOS]
    • View Profile

Alaska - Undercover Assignment
Agent Analisa Zeal has been on an undercover assignment within an Alaskan crime syndicate for the past few months, investigating rumors about Russian funding in the area. Just recently, the syndicate has become more bold, and she is wondering how they are obtaining the high-tech weapons that they are giving even to the lowest of the footsoldiers. She has come to the mansion of the boss, to see if she can talk some of the information out of him. She stands just outside of the front door, as a servant comes to greet her, asking what her business is. Once Zeal has proof that there is Russian funding, she has orders to kill the boss and get extract in the hills just beyond the mansion. On her call, a small team of assault operatives will hammer the mansion to aid in her escape.

*gobbles menacingly*

bsnott

• Bay Watcher
  • [LIKES_PATIOS]
    • View Profile

((Should've known this would've happened. Everything else was going too well.)
Those rolls were god awful.

*gobbles menacingly*

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile

((Our first casualty. You will be missed, Johnathan Cross. *salute*
...you too, unnamed operative who died for me. *double salute*))
"Dammit.."
Snake contacts Lumberjack.
"Lumberjack, one of our men is down and we're pinned here for the moment. Not sure how many men are on us right now."
Black lives matter.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7